Ascended Mogul + EoG journal

WORD UP!

#EoGthoughts

1 Like

Keep posting amigo! How’s stage 2 going?

1 Like

@Billions : Stage 2 is going smoothly. I’m running Asc Mogul + EOG1 + EOG2.
I chose to add anotther round of EOG1 just in case there would be a few limiting belief cobwebs that the first 3 rounds would have missed. :joy:
The first time that I ran EOG2, though, I really felt it in my brain and my body. That stuff is potent. I could literally feel my brain and my body processing the sub. Something I have only felt when running the Q versions.
A major difference between this round and the first 3 rounds is that I am having a lot of dreams. I don’t remember having any sub induced dreams when running Asc Mogul and EOG1. But with EOG2, there are lots of dreams.

EOG2 is about learning how to make money. I just took action and enrolled myself in an agency building training. Pretty expensive training too. I had to get a loan for that. Now here is something significant: before running EOG, I would have been scared to take that loan and even if I did, I would have self sabotaged myself and just be stuck with the debt.
This time was different. I KNEW the loan was the best risk/reward scenario. At the end of the training, when my agency is running and making money, I will be able to repay that loan really quick. I just felt good about the whole experience. Before EOG, I would have felt anxious. It wasn’t a reckless decision either because I looked at my budget with minutia and I figured out that I will be able to afford the monthly payments.
I tried to build an agency in the past. I crashed and burned multiple times and went in debt. I just wasn’t ready. Too many limiting beliefs and no good work ethic.
So this time I decided to pull the trigger and enroll myself in a program where I could learn agency building the right way and be taught by true professionals. Is it a surprise that I made that decision during EOG2 and not before?
I think Asc Mogul is starting to do its thing because I just had a money manifestation out of nowhere.

6 Likes

Just curious, would you attribute this to EOG 1, OR 2?

Are you only feeling the processing or are you already feeling results specifically from eog2?

I’m super interested in running EOG 1 + EOG 2 because I don’t feel finished with EOG 1 either! But I’d also like to see and document the effects of EOG 2 solo without interference.

Any thoughts you have on how “eog is teaching you how to make money” would be awesome! You’re a few weeks ahead of me, on the same stack, so i’m learning from your experience! :wink:

1 Like

@Billions : I think it’s a combination of both. If you remember, I wrote somewhere in my journal that EOG1 brought me back to neutral. I literally do not feel any trepidation or anxiety thinking about money. Therefore I am able to make decisions without any or little undesirable emotional interference from my subconscious.

I want to build my agency into one of my main sources of income (6 or 7 figures). I have the humility to admit to myself that I have no idea how to get there. I need to learn how to do it. I have great marketing and technical skills. I just have zero idea and zero knowledge of how to grow an agency as a business. I’m close to clueless about the business development side of the agency game. I clearly can see that I need that information. I believe that is the effect of EOG2.
Last year I had the opportunity to enroll in Josh Nelson’s course, which is an outstanding agency building course. I had the money on hand but I self-sabotaged and squandered the money on other things. Right now, I have the courage to enroll in a training program that is multiple times more expensive than Josh Nelson’s course, and I am super clear about why I’m doing it and what I hope to get from it. I turned a corner. My relationship to money is very different from what it was a few months ago.

What I felt that day was the processing. It was like something was coursing through my body and my brain. And I had to take a nap in the afternoon because I was feeling tired. That is what used to happen the few times I overdid Qv2 subs. Especially HoM Qv2 and Wanted Qv2 used to knock me out cold.

As far as the effects of EoG2 here is something that I noticed : I am strategically looking for information. Not just any information but information that can move my marketing career forward. I’m feeling very goal oriented in my quest for the right information. Basically I discard more than I keep. The main question in my mind right now is : “Is this information, course or training going to get me to a place where I have a profitable agency in a few months”? If the answer is no, I just discard the information. I’m also becoming very strategic on what I spend my time on. I attribute that to EOG2. Could Ascended Mogul have some role in that? Who knows? I believe that the Ascension component in Asc Mogul is also giving the necessary drive to take advantage of the learning opportunities EOG2 is showing. I procrastinate less and less and laziness has decreased.

5 Likes

After a one week washout I’m now doing the second round of EOG2 + Asc Mogul.
The sales pages says : "The second stage of Ecstasy of Gold is focused on getting you learned and ready to take on all the challenges that you will face on your road to riches. This subliminal will guide you to the skills and knowledge you will need to make the most wealth in your life".
That’s exactly what I’m doing right now. One thing that finally became clear is “It’s not now much money you make, but how much money you keep”.

I’m studying banking strategies (traditional banks vs credit unions), how many personal and business accounts I should have, business loans opportunities, credit building hacks and s on.
I’m also studying tax write offs for LLCs and all sorts of things that I never bothered to know until now.

I know how I’m going to make money but what are the best strategies to keep it and grow it, that’s the info I’m binging right now.

6 Likes

EoG 2 is doing its thing. I’m not taking a ton of action right now but I’m learning a ton on making money and how wealth works. I just found this video : How to Leverage Credit Cards to Build Your Dream Business - YouTube

1 Like

This is the second day of my washout. For the last 2 weeks I’ve been facing the worst procrastination I had ever faced in my life. In two weeks, I have literally got nothing done. Not one single thing. It’s almost like there is some subconscious force that it stopping me from doing anything. I know this is reconciliation. Procrastination is usually how it manifests for me. This is the worst though. Even though I have been following the guidelines very carefully, I believe that I am going through a period of overload. ZP is so smooth that overload is hard to detect. With the Q versions, overload hits like a ton of brick. A ZP overload is much more subtle.
I’m just sitting here with no desire to run the subs (I’m in a washout period anyway) and taking zero action. I’d rather waste hours doing anything else than being productive and work towards wealth. This is a crazy level of procrastination and self sabotage. I think I’m going to force myself to push through it. Il will probably take enormous willpower but I have to get going. I’m going extend the washout period to 7 or 10 days to see if that helps.
By the way if anyone has a hack to defeat procrastination, let me know.

2 Likes

How much work have you done towards the goals of EOG2?

Decision making, Planning, Studying, etc. in the context of long term Wealth generation.

:thinking:

2 Likes

How about taking a few more days of rest?

1 Like

Yes, I have done some but not as much as I planned.

2 Likes

I’m planning to take 10 full days instead of 7 days.

1 Like

Knowing how to rest and when to rest is essential when running subs. For the last 2 weeks I was in one of the worst ruts of my life. A really bad case of procrastination. I couldn’t bring myself to do anything.
One interesting observation is that every time I would think of the subs, internal barriers would raise : “Not now! You’re full”! Overload on ZP isn’t easy to identify. Now after 7 days of rest and proper sleep, I’m feeling ready to work again. I’m going to take 3 extra days of rest before starting the next round.

1 Like

What do you plan as your next listening schedule?

Wow i think i am on EOG1 for 2 months now…and just seeing how you describe the feeling of going broke, like i dont have fear at alll. I am also doing Ascended Mogul, but i think its going for the 2Year mark, never did washouts.

I was planning to do each EOG stage for a year. Maybe ill do 6 months each to speed up the process and then ads the final version to the stack indefenetly.

Thank you, the changes are so subtle on ZPV2 i didnt think it was working.

Yes AM has manifestations of mentors and materials you need to make money. My entire 3 businesses was done with AM. Also tried Emperot and HOM and didnt clicked.

One thing you might had for motivation is the Executive. My last stack i had it in and i was crazy on doing stuff, just be cautios with recon.