Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

Alright. These objectives are really great.

Having this does add a lot to each of the programs.

Sometimes I’m an extremist, no-frills kind of person. So, all along a part of me has felt, ‘What the heck are people demanding objectives for? Wouldn’t you rather get more programs instead?! After all, you’re inevitably going to find out the objectives just by running the programs.’

But, yeah. I’m seeing these Objectives laid out on program after program, and okay, fine; it really does enhance the experience of understanding the range of what’s offered.

2 Likes

We’ve had a mixture of perspectives around this question. Not just one.

I, personally, felt that I needed to do other things before getting more benefit from EoG. And we have talked, in the past, about how having some wealth-building system(s) in place (e.g., a company) would allow you to get a higher quality of results from this title.

But…

another factor to keep in mind is that we’re now looking at the ZP version. That adds changes as well.

That ZP factor might even shift the balance towards a more flexible, inclusive range of effectiveness for a program like Ecstasy of Gold.

Ecstasy of Gold was my first purchase with Subliminal Club. And I’ve mentioned before that I think that EoG directly guided me to developing with Alchemist and Quantum Limitless. But that’s just my own story. For me, Alchemist and QL represent the internal resources that will allow me to take better actions around wealth. But that’s highly individual.

5 Likes

I had been running Mogul to help with my failing business but I think more needs to be done in terms of non-financial root causes for my business not doing so well.

But maybe EoG ST1 will be helpful.

3 Likes

What are those non-financial root causes?

More pertaining to personality I guess - low productivity, lack of confidence, anxiety, fear of being judged, fear of failure, imposter syndrome etc

I am in my 2nd cycle of DRST1 ZP and wouldn’t mind running it for a 3rd cycle before moving on to something else.

2 Likes

@King - check out the following brilliant post by @ksub who is running AM + EoG ST1:

5 Likes

I am jealous af! I live in the countryside, but living right IN nature must be awesome!

@SaintSovereign

• [Stage 3] Relentless push for massive manifestation of opportunities, wealth, people and situations that can bring you limitless wealth (depends on your level of growth)

So ST3 of EoG has the most money manifestations? Or why did you specifically put ST3 in there?

That’s so interesting that EoG is so dense, because it’s SO EASY for me to run it (the first Stage tho). While others f*ck me up heavily.

So, if I have a business, coming to the third year, making a few thousand a month, and I am already running Emperor Chosen, which wealth sub would be best?
Emperor has wealth scripting, but I have it mostly for the masculinity side rn, I need an extra wealth oomph that fires money quickly. I guess RICH?

2 Likes

200 (6)

5 Likes

LOL, @Sage_Ninjistic. I see a comment in this thread and am rushing in to check whether Khan objectives is up.

4 Likes

I’m just minding my business, holding this torch for The Way of Nature to find its way home. @TheBoxingScientist is unnaturally quiet.

2 Likes

Cause he is behind the bushes silently waiting to swiftly pounce as the tiger he is.

4 Likes

I have been reading the updated objectives for EOG multiple times. If a person runs EOG long term and doesn’t become wealthy there is definitely something wrong

It’s so weird at times though to have access to EOG because although I spent a vast majority of my adult life believing a relationship would solve all my problems but in the back of my mind all I could ever think about was wanting to be completely self reliant. Especially financially.

To clarify no relationship solved all my problems. In most cases it only attracted unwanted and unnecessary drama

10 Likes

When I ran EoG, the version was pre-Qv2, even pre-Q. This ZP version is probably a completely new beast.

6 Likes

@AlexanderGraves moving the conversation about what wealth sub to run for the business into your journal!

How come the pro tips of RICH mentions all other wealth major titles but ascended Mogul?

Do I assume that stacking RICH with AM not suggested?

@RVconsultant

and I quote

"Yes, you can stack R.I.C.H with EOG, Mogul, Stark and Emperor. It will work beautifully. "

You can absolutely run Ascended Mogul + RICH together

1 Like

Yepp. I would logically conclude that as well.

Hence, I am really curious as to why AM has been left out of the pro tips

Perhaps just an oversight.

I see a Chosen: Way of Nature + Sage Immortal custom in my near future. That could be … indescribable?

My house is mostly windows so everywhere I look I see trees and wildlife. I’ve actually had a family of bears playing and chilling right outside my living room window, they could see me inside (I was plastered against the window with my mouth hanging open) but they didn’t care. But it’s also a lot of hard work maintaining the property to keep it livable.

6 Likes

Probably just simple omission. They’re bound to miss a few things since they’re updating everything

2 Likes