Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

555 posts, noice.

As someone that shifts very quickly, I can relate to all of that LMAO.

1 Like

Unless you have a certain someone on ignore, it’s 564 (with this one) :rofl:

3 Likes

roflmao, ya’ll stop. :wink:

2 Likes

Saint, if I run this with Sage Immortal (and i shall) should I warn my lady about birds coming to my window and whistling a merry tune?

6 Likes

Make her run it with Seductress, and watch the birds sing with her :rofl:

6 Likes

It might actually be a great second to go with her Seductress/Heartsong custom :thinking:

3 Likes

Wow didn’t even know EOG was this great, seems like I’ve got to come back to it soon. Hmm now am rethinking how I should run some of these sub with my custom.

4 Likes

@SaintSovereign

You’re missing out by not calling it: Chosen: Gaia’s embrace

1 Like

RICH: R.I.C.H.: Manifest Incredible Amounts of Income and Wealth Subliminal - SubliminalClub

19 Likes

Primal: PRIMAL: Alpha Male, Sexual Freedom and Dominance Subliminal - SubliminalClub

12 Likes

The way RICH’s objectives are written, specifically the innovation part, it almost feels like they’re screaming it at me to add it with my new Stark + ME custom :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Yep, this is it chief. Perfect timing, this is going into my Emperor custom right meow. Dope.

It’s cool to see the assertion that this can be run by women as well.

3 Likes

The EoG objectives talk about romance. Is that correct? Thought EoG was pure wealth/empire?

3 Likes

…and I love it!

1 Like

Sir that’s rude.

2 Likes

These objectives sound incredible hmmm I have to plan out properly, want to run 1 sub only just to see thing work like crazy.

3 Likes

Choose the one area in life where you desperately want a change to happen, the stronger the feeling, the better, and then write exactly what would Classify the shift as “good enough”, compare it with objectives, and then choose.

4 Likes

Naw. Was an error.

5 Likes

Am thinking this with multiple sub all ran individually then comparing the results with the objective. I have this strange feeling like @SaintSovereign left the relly juicy objectives out of the list for those who are committed to running a sub and as a big surprise when it happens. Everyone on here who has done solo run have gotten some great result.

3 Likes

Seeing how he didn’t mention anything about Auras in the RICH objectives, I agree with you :wink:

2 Likes