Billions & The Ecstasy Of Gold - A Journal

Notes on my girlfriend’s experience with one loop of seductress

3 Likes

Washout day 6.

Long post, but this is the major review of my entire stage 1 cycle 1 experience, end of washout included.

I feel more and more stable with every day of the washout that passes.

My sense of peace is growing.

Day 5 of the washout was like taking off the training wheels and riding on my own for the first time.

It was a little wobbly yesterday, the bike shook a little more than it did last week…

But I feel comfortable without the training wheels now.

I’m waking up clear, focused on big activities that are the most important to profit. I’ve been reading business book like a student, mining for wisdom - a new experience for me.

When I reintroduce EOG 1 for the second cycle, I’ll target the much more nuanced and subtle beliefs still holding me back rather than the general fears I had just a month ago.

When I now read the “why will I fail at achieving my money goals” journaling exercise I completed at the start of the cycle, I laugh at how black and white my fears are.

A combination of paraphrasing and exact quoting of that exercise…

“BUSINESS IS HARD!”
“I SUCK”
“I’LL LOSE IT ALL.”

I updated those fears now with more realistic practical challenges… the limitations of my business model, the complexity of fulfilling while growing at scale, the challenges involved with constant innovation - looking for exponential not linear growth.

Next cycle, I look forward to running a few loops of my Mogul/Rich custom, and will even test out HOM, alongside EOG ST 1… just to see how far I can push myself in terms of wealth subliminals.

If HOM is well received by my subconscious, it might make sense to add a very small amount of HOM loops for short term benefits, instead of Mog/Rich

2 Likes

Washout Day 6 - End Of Washout.

Will Listen to Mogul/RICH custom tonight.

EOG has even taken root in the sexual/social part of my mind and started healing beliefs related to how money effects attraction.

Before: “Money doesn’t make you more attractive, it doesn’t matter, I’ll just learn pick up tricks!”

After: “Money definitely will make you a more attractive man and live a more attractive lifestyle. You’re free to be yourself more. You’re free to pursue what and who you want. Wealth puts you in attractive social circles, literally and figuratively. Pick up is for losers compared to being friends with the richest and most successful people in the world, and having them naturally be attracted to you over time as they see you and interact with you regularly - continually watching you succeed, is MUCH better than going out and chasing girls getting rejected. EOG + Wanted would be like Great Gatsby, a whole socialite society that thinks you’re the bees knees. Luckily, I’ll be a wealthy man one day, and I can’t wait to be the type of person that everyone in my social circle wishes they could be with because of a combination of my personality AND my lifestyle, both operating at 100%”

9 Likes

Day 1, listened to mogul/rich last night.

Pros:
-extremely productive today (and much more often since starting eog).

• Didnt take advantage of downtime to nap today despite being exhausted.
  • mowed the lawn which I had been procrastinating for a bit since recovering from being sick. It was a relief to have a nagging task off my chest.
  • Used every minute of the day to my advantage!
  • Had a finance review call last night, cut over $150/mo of softwares/expenses we didnt need!
  • Had good sales calls today

Cons:

• Woke up several times last night… VERY unusual since starting EOG, but my zoom call went on until 10pm so that might be the real culprit.
  • Is it bad to say I “only” had one closing? Seems like I had 4 or 5 stronnnggg possibilities. 2 might still come around, and 2 said they were a 10/10 on it but even if they tried buying it, their card would be declined. RICH was working on me but not them :o
2 Likes

One thing that I thought was just natural, but in reality, is a shared experience I have with @ksub (who’s also running EOG)

I’m working on my credit score and trying to figure out how to improve it! Maybe financing a motorcycle will be cool AND a good way to improve my credit :o

Lol, go EOG, changing the way I think and sheet

2 Likes

These thoughts too. More comfortable spending money. Not afraid to take myself out to eat by myself or go to a movie by myself or buy my girlfriend/family dinner. Not really looking to change my outfit right now, but I am looking at a motorcycle, which is “look cool and do whatever I want and have fun without worrying about money.”

3 Likes

Like…

1 Like

Messaged a motorcycle school ajd they told me I can schedule a refresher lesson once I update my motorcycle license! Very easy. Just doing a simple multiple choice test… EOG helping me focus on passions without fearing around money, so long as I can actually afford them. (I’m not buying planes or anything).

1 Like

Listened to mogul 2 days ago.

Been in recon since then.

I notice a big difference.

Because of the reasons below, when I listen to mogul currently, i feel unnecessarily stressed. I’ve had two nights in a row of bad sleep, whereas I have had a perfect sleep every night since starting eog.

These may be manifestations of my specific situation, not the subs as a whole. Idk.

Mogul has me obsessing over the day to day of the business. Thats not the most productive activity. I should be focusing on the future of the business as much as the present. It seems that EOG has a similar effect in terms of its “Way Of ROI” module scripting, however, EOG’s way of ROI scripting is 1+ year focused while mogul’s is under 6 months focused.

Eog has me obsessing over my 30-year financial future… that long term perspective reminds me that rome wasn’t built as a day.

Where as on mogul, it feels like I’m trying to build rome in under 7 days, hustling hard until it’s completely done.

Eventually, the transition to EOG… the transition to having a team of workers helping me build rome, rather than doing it all myself, is more productive. Mogul helped me build the prototype and inspire people to help me, but to take best advantage of their help and stop being a solopreneur, eog is the best fit, not mogul

For me, Mogul is manifesting as

• short term
  • frenetic
  • urgent
  • long hours
  • pressure to perform quickly
  • motivated to leave current situation for better situation financially
  • “hustle culture”
  • finding works for works sake, never ok to spend money
  • perfect subliminal for someone building a business for all the above reasons. These are NECESSARY ^

For me, EOG is manifesting as

• long term
  • calm
  • prioritizes quality decisions and quality moods to think with, feel good think good
  • no pressure to perform because with quality decisions you will definitely get there
  • more about leveraging
  • no pressure, because no scarcity… already rich, just waiting for it to happen
  • Perfect subliminal for someone who has already built something and now needs more intelligent decisions, not more hours worked. Pay someone else to do the work, he much HARDER thing to do (requiring more intelligence) is designing the role in a way that actually works.
  • hard work isn’t stressful. Driven by internal desire to succeed and accomplish a specific task, if no specific task, its fine to relax and celebrate and even spend money, because of abundance mindset
8 Likes

Third night in a row I’ve jeopardized my sleep by staying up late, since running mogul/rich.

I’ve come to a plan for my next cycle.

Next cycle, I’ll listen to EOG stage 2.

Then, the cycle after that, I’ll listen to EOG stages 1 and 2 simultaneously.

From there, we’ll see.

1 Like

I have to say though. Today might’ve been the first day since starting my agency that I had a full 12 hour day. I think before that the most I’d done is 10. And today felt REMARKABLY calm about it. Just had a line up of tasks and wanted to get them done. No stress or hustle culture. Just a sense of feeling that what I was doing was important. Calm - but important.

So I’m not in recon-hell or anything!

2 Likes

End of 4 day washout

Today: EoG ST2 - 5 mins

So, after an 18-ish day cycle of EOG 1 solo, I did a 6 day washout. I ended that washout with one loop of my mogul/rich custom. Then I did a 4 day washout.

Now I’m on to eog 2.

I had a hard time deciding whether to do stage 2 or 1 but realized how drastically my mindset changed this cycle and how I feel ready to move on. I’ll revisit eog 1 many times. It is amazing, like a detailed, gripping novel… the more times you read it the more you get out of it.

After listening to ST2 today, I turned a sales audiobook on, easily digested the material, and instantly applied it to my next sales call. I think @ksub also identified eog 2 to help with the finding of and application of helpful information.

Its cool because I was listening to the book before, and getting nothing out of it, but then I paused, listened to EOG, and went back to the book, and instantly paid more attention and had more insights.

It was really a night and day difference after the sub.

1 Like

Bookmarked this post as inspiration for my next stack

1 Like

Two surprises from reading the description of stage 1.

First, the mention if removing negative manifestations. I think thats powerful. And i can see why my sales skills shot up so dramatically… eog hadnt yet taught anything new (except for comfort with money) but it DID remove things that were bad and old. So improvement came from removing negatives.

And the other thing was the very last line in stage 1…

“Imagine feeling the freedom of being able to buy whatever you want without having to look at your bank account.”

THAT HIT HARD

I spent a lot of money on myself in stage 1. Got a taste of what that was like. And stage one REALLY helps you feel that freedom, in a not reckless but not careful way. However, I wanted to focus on making more money to maje the freedom of stage 1 an even deeoper reality, which is why I switched to stage 2.

Even though I didnt know that was a direct feature of eog 1… could just feel it happening

2 Likes

Another thing from stage 1 description.

“Negative thinking detrimental to productivity will be removed.”

That’s very specific.

Whereas limitless executive ADDS productivity… EOG 1 REMOVES blockages to productivity. Again, probably why I saw such instant results on it right away… I have a history of working on adding productivity skills, but no history removing productivity blocks…

For my sales skills AND my productivity, it was like EOG 1 broke the flood gates, and unleashed the dam I had been building up and that had been dying to get out but couldnt

3 Likes

From the sales page description if eog stage 1.

“Take a moment to relax and to simply imagine how it would feel to be able to buy anything at any time, be it a car, an apartment or a vacation, without even having to look at your balance”

The things I wanted to buy since starting eog 1

1. Motorcycle (aka vehicle) - didnt purchase (yet)
  2. Apartment. See beginning of this journal.
  3. Vacation… my gf and I leave in 3 days to the neighboring canadian province… and we have a luxe apartment with a tennis court downstairs while we’re there (living like we’re rich for a week(
  4. Lots of sushi. I bought myself a lot of sushi. When I go hungry, I wasnt above taking myself to eat. Thats the ecstasy of freedom i guess.

The little notes in the sales page for St1 have almost all manifested as external results already and I didnt even know what they were! I only read the objectives

4 Likes

If you’re a natural introvert like myself that won’t change, Stark would just balance you out more. It has the effect of instantly enhancing my natural “popular loner” type of reputation. The attention is cool and Stark will help make you comfortable with it, but if you’re not getting attention then Stark isn’t going to make you long for it.

Your internal status will become way too high for you to even care about seeking attention (unless you need to draw attention to accomplish a goal).

5 Likes

For completeness’ sake, this part of sales page eog stg 1

“No more will you be held back by beliefs of your family, friends, society or your self-doubting voice that tell you that lacking and poverty is the only way of life”

That manifested. Especially self doubt. Not sure if family doubts were eradicated… but I grew up poor so maybe the fam doubts ARE the internalized versions manifesting as self doubt.

Safe to say EVERYTHING in the description on the sales page manifested. Im stunned.

And i know itll only get deeper and deeper if i ran it again. Imagine how much more free I’ll be after running all 4 stages. I’ll have ambitions to run a hedgefund and will buy myself a yacht, lol!

2 Likes

With both the QV2 and ZP versions I noticed how quickly and Smoothly EOG st1 removes negative manifestations that are blocking financial abundance. Was never a coincidence that just a few days after I stop running stage 1 that I see my income start to decline.

Definitely not. Was that directly related to a lower close rate? Did you move on to stage 2?

1 Like