Billions & The Ecstasy Of Gold - A Journal

With both the QV2 and ZP versions I noticed how quickly and Smoothly EOG st1 removes negative manifestations that are blocking financial abundance. Was never a coincidence that just a few days after I stop running stage 1 that I see my income start to decline.

Definitely not. Was that directly related to a lower close rate? Did you move on to stage 2?

1 Like

I’m a natural extrovert.

The fear around stark is that I’ll get more into talking to people than I will to working. Or I’ll, when socializing, get too big of a desire to be the center of attention.

Because both of those are already natural desires for me, but they dont help me achieve any of my goals.

3 Likes

Stark is such a god send for introverts but it’s kind of a curse for extroverts.

3 Likes

@Billions i don’t feel like I’m getting results anymore with my current stack :confused: how are you so aware of these changes… feels like I’m stonewalling now 🥹

Just read EOG ST 2 for the first time. All my knowledge of this sub has only been forum talk. Never realized I havent read it in a looong time!

Stage 2 is all about gaining information. No wonder I got so much out of that sales book!!!

And its amazing how in line I am with each subs goals without even having read the description…

Lerfect timing for stage 2 as I’ll be reading a lot of sales books to get good at sales, and reviewing more of my sales calls.

So at the end of stage 2 i should be so cinfident in my sales that even my slumps are good

Once that milestone has been reached by a combination of, first, solo stage 2, then, stage 2 + 1, i’ll be ready for stg 3 - crazy manifestation aka taking sales skills and flying to tge moon with them!

4 Likes

Day 2 cycle 2, rest day.

Yesterday:

Eog st 2 - 5 mins
Eog st 1- 3 mins

Mixing both = bad

Recon = high
Impulsivity and cravings = extremely high
Pleasure seeking = high
Work ethic = low

Plan… go back to stage 1, i have more junk to clear out first. I need momentum back after losing momentum from listening to mogul/rich

1 Like

Todays recon is high but I have NO recon the moment i hop on a call or sales call or meeting. Especially sales calls.

Eog stage 1 took away money stress. Therefore, sales calls arent work, theyre fun!

I have more recon on thur/fri/sat because im still working, but theres not as many sales calls.

Recon is reduced when I have a schedule full of sales call or big hard tasks that I can work on focused for hours. The admin work gives me recon

Maybe i get recon because im doing work someone else could do, freeing me up for more important things, and my mind knows that.

Maybe hating admin work isnt recon, its a RESULT.

Wow. Thats cool.

2 Likes

I don’t get it

My mind is punishing me for doing low value work.

Money doesnt come from doing the admin stuff… the paper shuffling… the i dotting and t crossing. It doesnt come from emails, or mesaages, or “cleaning up and organizing the crm.” It doesnt come from data tracking. Thats all “admin work.”

And my mind hates it.

because my mind is becoming a profit generating machine… and it knows that admin work SHOULD make me feel bad, if I care about making money.

So, it gives me recon.

Whereas if I am feeling like absolute garbage, even if im in the depths of recon hell, i feel amazing on sales calls, because thats my mind rewarding me for doing high profit activities.

3 Likes

So when you say it’s not recon, it’s a result…you mean the result is from recon because admin work = incongruency with eog scripting?

Yes

And mogul/rich scripting.

When I first started subliminals, I loved admin work. Now i hate it.

1 Like

Rest Day #2

Intense results.

I underestimated how powerful EOG is.

Eog Stage 2 Results:

• I got a book called “Challenger Sale”… the goal of that book’s selling process is to get people to say “HM I never thought about it that way before.”
  • Amazingly, all I had to do was understand the basic principles of that book, reading it after listening to stage 2, and then I applied it in my sales calls almost perfectly.
  • EVERY SINGLE PERSON I’ve spoken to, since reading that book and listening to EOG Stage 2, has said those EXACT words or some paraphrase of them… “HM, I’ve never thought of it that way.”

Eog Stage 1 Results:

• Intense, volatile reactions within my family system involving money beliefs. Big fight yesterday relating to money beliefs. It’s not appropriate to share what happened, but it was intense, and sadly, it was literally not about the money, PURELY money beliefs held by my family. I don’t want to describe it because having done some healing, I realize that sharing anything about this will just make people look bad… EOG is stirring up some BIG and UGLY generational wounding.
  • The fight from yesterday did have a resolution and increased knowledge - so, at least EOG is healing it too.
  • The goal of EOG 1 seems to be emotional stability around money thoughts. I feel that growing every day. I realize it’s not perfect yet.
  • I realize that EOG has some scripting relating to “freedom to spend money.”
  • That scripting needs to be practiced and perfected, because there’s a time and a place to spend money, and you shouldn’t feel bad about it when it’s appropriate, but there’s also a time and a place to NOT spend money, and that is important too. EOG’s scripting will help me understand the nuance of this and always perfectly apply the right level of discipline vs freedom to suit the situation. THIS alone could merit 6+ cycles of Stage 1
  • Focusing more and more on the biggest, most important tasks.
3 Likes

Seems like it and honestly can’t remember if I moved to stage two or switched stacks but either way, yea my income dropped some after stage 1.

Listening day

Eog ST 1 - (TBD - Will listen tonight)
EDIT: Listened for 7 mins

Feels like I dont even need to listen today. I’ve taken a lot of washouts the last little bit, and it feels right., I’m feeling good.

The only reason I’m listening to EOG 1 tonight is so that I get stage 1 bloom, not stage 2 bloom.

Thoughts on running GLM with EOG

At some point, I will add in small loops of GLM. I’d like to work on that aspect. But whenever I do i’ll be very cautious with it to make sure it doesnt overpower eog.

GLM is light, core to any/all alpha/sexual titles, slightly healing focused which is great since I’m in a season of healing anyways, and seems like just a fantastic subliminal to listen to no matter what I want to expand into in the future.

GLM as a base is part of the “oomph” that gives everything from HOM, Chosen, Wanted, Khan, Emperor, even Stark.

And it’ll be interesting because EOG + GLM is like an archetype sub in its own right, if you were to combine the two, you get a HOM like vibe but much more focused.

Changed my bank account from CAD to USD… instantly saving money on currency conversions. Seems like a smart move - only just a few days ago did it hit me exactly how much money we lose converting all our money to CAD from USD… and then usually from CAD back to USD when we make american purchases.

Just one example of how I’m looking at ways to be more effective with money. This week alone it’s going to save us a hundred bucks or so. Thanks EOG.

5 Likes

Listened to stage 1 last night while meditating.

Had a crazy meditation.

Then I had crazy dreams all about wealth creation.

Productivity was high today.

Got a sale even though my state on that call was so ridiculously low… EOG has been removing negative manifestations, eliminating my capacity for self sabotage… .

So, EOG doing it’s thing.

Should I make an EOG ST 1 custom? I could listen to this alone for months and months on end. Maybe I’ll test a loop of RICH and if it’s not too taxing, could stack them as a custom.

… running subs solo has me thinking of what to stack with it constantly. But I think that after a few months solo’ing it, I’ll really get a sense of what traits will develop with enough patience, and what traits should be complimented with other subs

@Kyuss did you consider an EOG st 1 custom? Would love your thoughts

2 Likes

Haha, I didn’t really consider it because I was thinking of my productivity/Limitless-Executive custom.

But man, after reading again its first stage which is preparing the foundation, removing false beliefs and programming, getting ready for productivity, creativity and opportunities, I guess not running this stage long enough can be a big mistake.

Let’s say you build a custom stage 1, what else would you put in and how would you proceed?

I would put in LE and modules I think are needed for taking action quickly without thinking (my main focus at the moment) and after a few months stage 2 could still be with LE if necessary but I would think a few or a lot of the added modules are already in my routine then, so adding a few new ones, keeping the necessary ones and continue with stage 2 like that.

Would you say adding the modules to the custom creates the benefit or the name embedding?

Me too, but then I thought maybe instead of making a custom with ST 1 and LE, to make a custom with LE and sanguine, which would fit with any sub on the planet I choose to run, whereas with LE + ST1 I would eventually outgrow the sub.

So my stack would be ST1 plus the LE custom for now, but then I could run ST2 plus LE, or any other sub plus LE. More flexible approach to have two small everyday subs in a custom instead of a major sub and a minor sub.

On the LE sales page it says you can run LE every day, I would like to know more about that before making a custom. And also I’d like to test out stacking st1 with LE on its own first before making a custom. St 1 is just so good solo, but long term, my foundational development from LE is just as important as ST1 In many ways

1 Like

Last night’s listening:

• EOG stage 1 - 3 minutes
  • Elixir - 3 minutes

Bad stack. Too much healing. Very distracting.
Other good stacks could include LE plus STAGE 1 or RICH plus stage one