Billions & The Ecstasy Of Gold - A Journal

Right on man!

From 1 fellow ADD to another… be warned… this forum is addicting :rofl:

1 Like

Forgot to share a result from Paragon…

This whole post is definitely a non-wealth related tangent.

I was lying in bed this morning, feeling kind of uncomfortable. It was around 10am and I was having an early nap. Covid had me body sore.

I got into a decent position lying down.

And paragon’s scripting took over.

All of the pain changed

I was still in pain…

Sort of…

but the pain became soooo pleasant all of a sudden, even though it was the exact same sensation I was feeling just a second beforehand.

The BELIEF is what changed, which changed the meaning I gave to the feeling, which changed the feeling itself

I thought to myself “wow, isn’t it amazing all of the sensations my body is creating to heal itself!!! Tension… heat… stiffness… chills… wow my body is a healing mastermind!”

And then it all became so enjoyable! That “pain” I was feeling was being registered as a sign of health!

Absolutely due to Paragon.

The “Beast Within” Life Charger (Android App) gave me the EXACT same thought process regarding exercise.

I can completely turn off pain at the gym almost, because of the life charger.

I have this thought now when working out, that transforms “pain” into “growth.”

When my muscles REALLY start to hurt, so badly that I would normally have failed the exercise reps and reps ago, a thought pops into my head that says “wow, this is what it feels like when blood flow enters into my muscles to make them grow!”

So the more pain I’m in, the more I believe that blood flow is in my muscles.

And the more blood that’s in my muscles, the more I feel healed/recovered.

So the more pain I’m in, the less pain I’m in, because pain heals my muscles and makes them stronger.

Because “pain” is really just feeling blood flow stretch out my muscles to make them bigger.

Which is why I went to the gym in the first place.

It’s so insane.

I even was doing shoulder circles for endurance and it made my neck HURT!!!

Like… I wanted to crack every bone in my neck. My neck hurt and was popping and stuff.

But then I thought to myself

This blood flow to my neck is healing my neck! This pain in my neck is a sign that there’s blood flow

And poof! The pain disappeared.

6 Likes

Haha this couldn’t be more true. Every day I find a rabbit hole or some journal to dive into that just shifts my entire perspective. Kind of crazy the results some people on this forum have experienced.

1 Like

And you didn’t even see the ZP private testing group threads…

Now THAT was unreal…

That was when ZP was 3x more powerful than it currently is because we had no idea it would be so strong.

So it was like

1 years worth of results in a week

And then 1 years worth of recon in a week

But dayumnnnn were those results good

And the original ZP tester titles were Wanted and Diamond so you can only imagine what I’m talking about…

3 Likes

Isn’t ZP at 3X strength basically what ZPT2 is? I was looking at the different levels for my customs but was unsure.

I pulled the 3x number out of my groin.

It was stronger. But idk how much stronger. And idk about ZPT2.

1 Like

Think of pairing it up with Stark. Stark contains some elements of Emperor (especially that empire-building part). I was getting awesome results running that stack (Qv2).

2 Likes

Are you recommending Stark + EOG? Sounds powerful.

1 Like

Stark helps you develop in any direction you desire and gives you a powerful boost of vision, creativity, productivity, planning, innovation, and anticipation. EoG builds a powerful mindset oriented to generating wealth. It’s a perfect combination for people who are yet to discover their path to total wealth abundance. Emperor is rather for people who have a vision of their empire crystal clear and have some foundations (psychological [subliminal], financial, social)… Stark may get you to that point where building your own empire is the only choice and it helps you build the foundations (psychological [subliminal], financial, social) for that transition for sure.

6 Likes

I’m running Emperor + Stark right now. Probably my two favorite subs especially combined.

3 Likes

This seems more like the stage I’m at. Business is going well. Time to double down and scale.

If there was a more introverted side of stark, I would’ve ran it in a heartbeat! But my resistance to it is how extroverted and attention-loving it makes you. That seems unproductive.

But it would kind of accomplish the goals of LE, and then some. I’ll definitely consider it for stages 2 and 3… but I’m quite content with stage 1 being about healing money beliefs and while healing money beliefs, also healing adhd patterns

5 Likes

Listened to limitless executive mid-day today. Effects usually kick in the next day. Right now, not expecting much due to being sick.

On the bright side, I’m “just sick!”

Not with covid. Yay!

Still sick as a dog though… taking a lot of naps.

Will probably listen to paragon again tonight before bed.

I saw a DRAMATIC improvements of symptoms this morning, on the bright side. Paragon doing good work.

1 Like

I listened to LE and Paragon instead of EOG today because I’m trying to take this healing journey of money beliefs slow… to be honest, I’m a few days into EOG and I already feel ready for a washout.

And I might just take one soon!

I may be taking a “finesse” and “slow” approach to EOG ST1, but it still feels like I’m smacking myself with the hammer of healing.

My mind is so openminded to new money beliefs at the moment, im introspecting heavily.

I have a very good “money beliefs” mentor as well…

I have been sharing my experiences healing my money beliefs with my business partner and we’ve had amazing conversations from it.

He was telling me how different his world is. I grew up to everyone ALWAYS saying “its too expensive.”

Even today, my girlfriend is living from that assumption, telling me “when you get a place, its too bad you cant live downtown, thats too expensive.”

I try not to challenge her beliefs, but when she says that, it sparks so much mental chatter in me. It’s like the subliminal is questioning all the beliefs that cause her to say that.

In my head I’m thinking “what do you mean too expensive? Define expensive. Whats wrong with expensive. Whats wrong with enjoying your place and spending good money on it. Something “expensive” is worth it to live closer to you and all my fave things.”

Only journaling now do I realize why “expensive” is standing out to me so much lately.

Billionaires dont think about whats expensive. Ever. They think about what they want or dont want. Thats it.

My biz partner shared about how growing up Jewish, people would gather to read the Torah (like a bible) every week, and would donate 1000, 2000, even 3000USD, just to read a section of a chapter of the torah in front of the group. Every week. So he grew up with an abundance mindset. And he also grew up very rich. Which definitely has its own set of challenges and blinders, no doubt!!! But it is the opposite of my experience and is a great mirror to test assumptions and beliefs against, and to gain alternate perspectives

5 Likes

Wow. Journals are useful. I thought i was 10 days into my cycle. Im almost 20 days in, though! Will definitely washoit very soon. Maybe one last loop of EOG on Friday night

Perception is reality. Imagine how unstoppable someone would be if they could install the mindset, perception, subconscious skill set of someone like Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, or Larry Ellison. These pioneers of industry.

3 Likes

Washout day 1:

Excellent.

Paragon reduced cold symptoms.

Ecstasy of gold stopped giving recon, sales mojo was back in full force today. Every call I touched turned to gold.

There’s a new trend… now when I’m on sales calls, people are going out of their way to tell me how much I’m helping them, how excited they are to work with me, how much this will change their life.

Ecstasy of gold is creating a new reality for me… making money and making an impact are one and the same.

@AlexanderGraves this is what I was talking about earlier. Impact = income

6 Likes

Washout day 2

Saint’s CFW journal, alongside EOG, has inspired me to do more healing.

I can see how powerful it is and how im shifting.

I kmow the more I heal, the fuller effect I’ll get from eog 3/4.

This is just brainstorming… no promises yet… but maybe next cycle I’ll listen to elixir, alongside LE and EOG.

Elixir will hopefully make eog and LE easier.

From the sales page… paraphrased

“Stack elixir with other titles to remove limits around that titles goals.”

Removing limits will be helpful for both le and eog.

Also, it may reduce recon and add positivity.

Wouldnt mind healing myzelf for more joy either

1 Like

Washout Day 3

Had a phone call with a psychic today, it was pretty freaky.

She knew a lot of stuff.

Had a great day at work today. Productive. Happy. Energetically I’m almost 100% recovered.

Being sick has been a blessing - it reminded how great it is to sleep at 830 or 930pm instead of 1030/1130.

Made a big sale with a really difficult prospect that I’m proud of myself for making.

My FAVOURITE scenario happened today on that sales call.

I have this question that I always ask before pitching… “If you love what you see, are you ready to get started today?”

I just LOVE it when they straight up tell me they won’t close today no matter what, then sign up right on the spot, after hearing the pitch.

5 Likes

Washout Day 3 Continued

As for healing money beliefs, I can report a tremendous sense of calm about my financial situation.

When we first got those sales coming in more regularly, I was actually MORE scared, because now I had something to lose.

Every day I’ve been hopping on to sales calls afraid, thinking

“Is this the day my sales streak ends and I go back to closing 5% of the calls I’m on?”

But that fear is disappearing, and I know that I’ll be successful. Like, I KNOW it.

I’m stressing out LESS about HOW it’ll happen. And now I’m more so CURIOUS how it’ll happen… but I’m starting to know, without stress, it’ll happen.

This is resulting in me having less anxiety over my actions because I know they’ll get me to my goals.

2 Likes

Day 3 washout cont’d

Not going to go too deep into what the psychic said because it’s not all that relevant to subclub, EXCEPT for one thing I just realized.

She says I’m more money obsessed than almost anyone else she’s ever read. Off the charts. Total obsession. And I’m going to get ALL of it. I’ll hit all my goals. But without even talking to me much she was quick to call out how I’m sacrificing so much for this business and most other areas of my life have fallen off completely, but I completely love it, and that I wouldn’t get jealous if my girlfriend had eyes for someone else but I would get jealous if a client left me for someone else. LOL.

I’m now certain she was sensing the energy of the subliminals and the real changes it made to my psyche. That’s what PROVES to me these changes are REAL and permanent, not just a high. Because wow, she’s right, I really am obsessed with money, and I mean that only in a 100% positive way… I’m just laser focused, and don’t stop thinking about it for a day. I don’t “forget” about work or “take days off” on the weekends… I do stop working on the weekends… but the reason I stop working on the weekends is because its my JOB to recover, and if I work weekends I’m less effective on monday… lol

Thank you sub club

6 Likes