Wealth stack question

@James whatever age you are, we are all on borrowed time. Nothing is promised to us. My brain plays those same games with me too, but since Sub Club my positive mind can deal with this better and challenge the irrational thoughts. Like you, I’ve wanted to change subs a lot. I haven’t been here long but, I finally realize that I have to stick with something for more than a couple of weeks. I trust you will solve your concerns and become all you can be through the Sub Club forum. We all send you much metta. Namaskar.

6 Likes

@James Maybe I am wrong but it seems to me that you have multiple desires that are conflicted with each other. This happens with most people because we think need to do someting to fix something else and then later we come to the conclusion that we don’t. Is it maybe not some escapism from your healing? That now you want to make more money to fix the current situation instead of fully focussing on that what matters most.

My Advice (If you can), would be to take some time off and just sit with yourself. All problems are coming from not being able to sit with yourself alone. Don’t get me wrong, subliminals are amazing but it won’t fix anything if you don’t know what the root problems are and needs all your attention. How long has it been that you went into nature and just sit there alone for a couple of days to gather your thoughts and analyse what you truly need right now?

3 Likes

lisa

Ouch!!

What do I have to say? Nothing. @JCast is a grown man, he can make whatever decision he wants. We always tell people to stick with one stack for awhile, but we will not start jumping on people for doing what they want to do. Consent and free will are universal laws. We will not impede on that–not now, not ever.

13 Likes

im not sure why you tagged me in this post when your response had literally NOTHING to do with my message to Jcast.

its almost like you replied without even reading my post.

my post had absolutely NOTHING to do with changing stack.

I probably change my stack more often then anyone on this forum including jcast.

my post clearly states that jcast should STOP changing his GOAL so often.

i do NOT Believe there is anything wrong with changing products often

i DO believe there is something very wrong with changing your actual goal often

I change my stack literally every 2-4 days but my goal has been the exact same this entire year.

1 Like

You do not give ample enough time for the sub to manifest results if you switch every few days.

He was responding to your message in general

Changing products often will result in lack of “significant” results unless you are truly one of those people who can see crazy results in 1-2 loops.

2 Likes

I just started a new stack mogul and rich and AM. I listen to mogul and rich the same day followed by rest day then AM then repeat. I started this stack last Friday or Saturday I believe. Today when I was walking outside I found 20 dollars on the floor. Its amazing how subs can manifest things. I still get in shock when something like this happens because I know it’s directly the result of subs. I couldn’t believe the subs literally manifested this situation for me to find 20 bucks. I’m very grateful and excited to see what else will come from this stack.
I would think for a wealth stack rich has to be on that list. It’s literally a law of attraction sub for money. I think saint or fire said it’s pure manifestation

5 Likes

As is often the case, Madara Rhoades has managed to take a good point and utterly butcher it with his woeful lack of charisma and personable skills. What a shame, if it wasn’t written in such a condescending manner I would have actually thought that he cared.

With that being said, I agree with so many of the posts being made in this thread. I do think @JCast changes his goals often but I can understand why he feels the need to, especially considering his response.

If anything JCast, I think a bigger issue to address is a lack of self-confidence. It feels as though you depend on the subs to dictate your path when in reality, it is you who implements the work and gets the job done; the subs are simply a tool to keep you focused on whatever you want to address. At the end of the day, it is you who does the work, not the subliminal.

You mention that you’ve been lazy with learning code because of focus issues, but when you were focused on learning while running QL it wasn’t QL that was learning the code, it was you and your actions. You are the source of your success, you are the beginning and the end. It’s clear to me that you are quick to blame yourself for your failures, but you don’t take enough credit for your successes; I know, because I’m the same.

Concentrating on one sub and not another doesn’t mean that you have to completely avoid what that sub was addressing. You can still focus on making side money without EoG, you can still learn how to code without the use of QL. People don’t need subs, they’re just cherries on top of the sundaes that we create ourselves.

7 Likes

Curiosity killed the chat

8 Likes

One other bad thing about switching too fast

If he’s able to get really fast results with some subs but not others… Well it’s bad news for him since they’re all the same build

So it’s not that subs have more or less effect, but that he forget that he has strong and weak points, not strong and weak subs

Please someone tell him that he’s falling victim of the survivor bias, I can’t he has me on ignore, I’d think it’s logical enough for him to click

You know the one with the planes coming back from the war with plenty of holes? Well he’s doing the same mistake with subs he’s reinforcing the parts with holes forgetting that the one who didn’t came back were the one shooted where there is no holes on others who returned

Someone save @MadaraUchiha

Sorry for hijacking your thread @JCast I wish you the best tho! Even if you change often of goal you keep getting forward non-stop a bit further at each step, you’re quite a patient man contrary to the first impression

3 Likes

Whatever it is you call this, please stop. And please don’t start asserting you’ve done nothing wrong. That’s just a variation on what ever the above quotes are.

Remember if you don’t like the reply, ignore it or flag it.

1 Like

Now the rest of you, whatever you think is going on or has been going on please stop discussing and debating @Jcast’s life, goals, progress, etc.

Get back to focusing on your own life, unless @Jcast from here on out specifically requests your input.

2 Likes

wtf?

what does this mean?

stop what?

how can i stop something if you do not tell me exactly what you are telling me im doing wrong?

@SaintSovereign @Fire

what kind of moderation is this?

how am i supposed to follow this type of instructions?

this guy is implying that im doing something against the forum rules without telling me exactly what it is?

how can i follow this type of moderation?

he is clearly trying to set me up to later say i violated some rule so he can ban me.

this guy has had a personal problem with me for months and this is more evidence.

you guys own the forum so im tagging you so you can step in and tell me exactly what the problem is here. what exactly is this guy asking with the above?

wtf?

again, what are you talking about?

ill summarize the entire sequence for all to see.

• i make a post telling jcast to stop constantly changing his life goals

• Saint tags me in his reply where he says that their advice is to not constantly change products

• I reply to Saint by asking him why he tagged me in this reply since my post to jcast had nothing to do with changing products

• you jump in and tag me with this post implying that im doing something wrong

this is the entire sequence of events

so what exactly is the problem?

im violating the forum rules by telling saint that my post he tagged had nothing to do with changing products?

is that what you are saying?

so im not allowed to point out when someone misquotes me?

what?

then what is the point of this entire forum?

are we not here to help each other?

so if we see someone doing something that we think will not benefit them we should not do the right thing and point this out?

what exactly is the point of this forum then if not to give and receive feedback on the use of subclub products?

@Fire @SaintSovereign

again, what is this?

what type of moderation is this?

he is telling us to NOT give feedback when that is precisely the purpose of a public forum

giving and receiving feedback is why this forum was created.

If we think jcast is doing something that will not lead him to a good outcome in life then what is wrong with pointing that out?

why is that wrong?

if someone notices that im doing something wrong that will lead me to a bad outcome in life then i would hope they would tell me so i can avoid this bad outcome.

1 Like

Do you ever stop and re read the things you write or respond to? like seriously man

Even if they did point it out you would probably dismiss it and tell them that you didn’t read it lol

It feels like the rules of this forum have a moving goal post that’s subject to moderator bias instead of what is actually written down on the FAQ section.

@RVconsultant - Madara isn’t breaking any of the forum rules per

https://www.subliminalresults.com/faq

His concerns for JCast have been civil (nothing has been offensive, abusive, or considered to be hate speech)

@SaintSovereign - Kind of worrying that stopping this is setting a precendent that members cannot bring forth concerns for other members choices and constantly changing their goals. Especially when this forum is EXACTLY what that is meant for. We provide feedback, guidance, and constructive conversation on how to help each other.

Granted @MadaraUchiha is the last person to be giving goal advice when you refuse to commit to a sub for longer than 3 loops if you don’t see immediate results :joy: kind of laughable honestly.

2 Likes

It’s definitely ironic but @MadaraUchiha is aware of what he is doing so I personally just chalk it up to his way of experimenting with the products he has. Given his life circumstances he might not feel any urgency to commit to anything long term, which is fair, I guess. Like I’ve said before, everyone here has different means, but our common goal is to self-improve and to an extent @MadaraUchiha is improving, his communication on the forum is at the very least.

Certain people flagging posts in this thread do not share this view. This isn’t a criticism aimed at the moderators, but at the people who think that any comment made towards their loyal friend @JCast is a declaration of war :relaxed:

I do think that it is important to be able to reach out to others when we see them going astray. Just the other day, @TheDerpinator commented in my journal about not rushing into Khan, and while I made an excuse and tried to rationalize it in the moment, It was what I needed to hear at the time. I’m very grateful to be able to share my thoughts and views here and I’m also very grateful for the fact that the people here will disagree with me and try to get me back on the right path when I’m straying too far from it.

It’s one of the reasons that I don’t mute people on here and I’m always disappointed whenever I see people robbing themselves of the experience of having to deal with criticism or even conflicting worldview.

3 Likes

@MadaraUchiha

I’m in a good mood, let’s dig in a little shall we? As always, feel free to read, ignore or flag it, like the man said. I never handle my own flags, so no conflict of interest there.

You mention it is possible to change stacks without changing goals. How about changing goals without changing stacks? Is it within reason to deduce Saint assumed that a logical result of changing goals was to also change stacks and as such sticking to goals would result in less changing of stacks? If so, perhaps he jumped ahead and addressed the changing of stacks instead.

Or maybe he misinterpreted. He wasn’t the only one then, since you had to clarify your point to AjUK a few posts later as well.

Thirdly, Saint gets tagged a lot, he may have speed-read over your post and his mind filled in the blanks, replacing “goals” with “stacks”. It happens, sigh and roll your eyes if you feel like it, then let it go.

Alternatively to the above, what were you actually asking? You talked about frequent goal-switching, gave advice to JCast, then asked the moderators what they thought about your post. Does that mean you wanted a comment on the advice you gave? The way you delivered said advice? What were you expecting we would comment on exactly?

Finally, “literally NOTHING”? That’s quite definitive. Maybe you’re not giving your imagination enough credit, since I can think of many things which have SOMETHING to connect your post and Saint’s post. Be careful with such definitive statements, they close you off from a world of wonderful possibilities.

I think this was likely the cherry on top of a post with lots of capitalized words. This is probably what irked RVC (funny word, irked).

It’s never nice to be the recipient of statements like these. I’ve received (and sent) enough of them to know. And combined with the definitive from above it reads as very antagonistic. Maybe that’s your intent, maybe not. Either way, by now I really wish you’d realize the effect you’re having when you make such statements. People are stating that we’re overly forgiving of your frequently agitating posts, and maybe they are correct. Your posts often are too in-your-face confrontational enough that whatever you’re trying to say is lost to the reader.

Honestly, I’m at a loss on how to help you adapt to the forum. It’s like you get onto a busy highway and instead of changing your speed to match traffic, you intentionally slow down enough that everybody starts honking their horn and gets road-rage. But hey, it’s everybody else that’s speeding, right? You’re following the rules to the letter.

Which brings me to your replies to RVC’s post.

He won’t tell you what you were doing wrong because we’ve been telling you. Again and again. Your posts are, as stated above, often confrontational and “loud” (as in, it’s difficult to skip over them and makes people feel they need to be on the defensive even if the post isn’t even about them) which results in lots of frustrations with all parties involved. What you call a personal problem with you is him telling you how you were affecting the forum over and over. I guess he’s given up and now shortens the post to simply ask you to stop (and think).

He’s not trying to set you up so he can ban you. He doesn’t need to, by now there are enough complaints, flags and ignores against you that even the forum software has sent us an automatic email stating we should look into you because you’re a disruptive influence.

Are you in obvious violation of the rules? I don’t think so, but you’re causing a disturbance in the Force. A 1001 forum users behave according to a certain etiquette, adapting to the collective attitude, but 1 user comes in and behaves radically different. At first, people accept it, patiently waiting for that user to find their place in the flow of things. Then, they start getting annoyed. Finally, they start a picket line, protesting the user’s presence. They’re voting the odd man out off the island.

To the forum, you’re the guy on the train talking very loudly on his cell phone in the quiet section. Nobody says anything until finally somebody loses their cool.

And referring to RVC as “this guy” isn’t gonna win any sympathy with Saint and Fire either.

I trust @Monarch understands what I’m trying to say. Humans are able to live in large societies because we adapt to the collective. It’s how we have survived from the day the first human fell out of a tree in Africa. Upset the collective and they were kicked out to survive on their own in a very unforgiving world. In the old days, that was a death sentence.

As much as we’d like to think of ourselves as being better than that, our society is still one large collective and the same unspoken rules still apply. Getting kicked out is no longer a death sentence, but that person would be forced to make a living on the fringes of society. Maybe that’s how they like it. If so, then why do they try so hard to stay part of the collective?

The user community here tends to be very open and I’ve seen discussions about political and religious views which didn’t explode and even heartfelt talks about sexuality. But although they allow a lot, they do expect people to at least communicate in a certain way. In that, the forum is self-moderating. If everybody wrote their posts like Madara it would have been me and RVC getting kicked out for being too soft. We’d have to change our communication or leave.

As far as RVC asking people to stop talking about JCast, you can take that one literally. People were actually talking about JCast as if he wasn’t even here. Talking about JCast in the third person in the thread JCast himself created. Let’s have a lengthy debate about all of JCast’s issues, shall we? Just ignore the fact he’s in the room, the grown ups are talking now.

You have advice for JCast, talk to him, not the guy next to you.

Some parts of this thread reminded me of my childhood and my biological mother telling me over and over just how worthless I was until I started believing it. That’s not helping.

Now how did we all manage to completely derail this thread?

8 Likes

i disagree 100% by this statement.

the vast majority of my time on this forum is spent doing research on products im considering testing.

at least 80% of my posts are me asking about a product or asking if people think X product can help me achieve X outcome.

anyone can check my post history and see this is the case.

also, as far as this current situation i challenge you to show a single post in this thread that is confrontational towards jcast.

i was genuinely trying to help him as i know nothing can be achieved is one changes goals as often as he does.

as far as my posts being “loud” i have no idea what that even means in actual practical terms so if you want to clarify exactly what that means then i can respond but as far as confrontational you are wrong and anyone can check my post history and see that no the majority of my posts are NOT confrontational.

that is exactly what i did.

show me a post in this thread by me that shows otherwise.

wow.

i find that to be a very strange interpertation.

i do not remember a single post towards jcast that had such a vibe and definitely not by me.

but either way, that is your opinion and some of us disagree.

obviously, if jcast says “hey dude im not interested in your help with this” then the person he says this to should immediately drop the subject which is exactly what i did when jcast made it clear he was not interested in my help on this subject with his post where he tagged me.

what exactly does this mean?

how do i write that is an issue to you?

can you show some posts by me that are examples of this style that you think is negative?

also, if someone finds my so called writing style annoying then why not just put me on ignore?

is that not exactly the purpose of the ignore feature?

anyone can just put me on ignore and then i completely dissapear and have no impact on their experience while they are on this forum.

so why not just do this if someone does not like my so called “writing style”?

@JCast, I stand behind what @Billions wrote, I’m running an almost identical stack : Ascended Mogul + EOG. Go here to read about my experience with EOG stage 1 : Ascended Mogul + EoG journal

1 Like