Wealth stack question

I’m running EOG solo at the moment. I am seriously debating adding in RICH & HOM as I want to be disturbingly wealthy…

8 Likes

DO IT!
Yesssss

2 Likes

Just do it.
Adidas.

2 Likes

Hey man. I would recommend:

• EoG
  • RICH
  • an alpha title other than HoM

It is better to do HoM after you have achieved some wealth goals and are comfortable with money.

Some recommended alpha titles that will go well with EoG and RICH are:

• Ascension
  • AM
  • Emperor
  • Stark
  • CHOSEN

Personally, I think AM is the best option since it is the lightest “wealth-alpha” subliminal. But the others are good as well and you can choose one based on your personality and experience with those titles.

EDIT: an alpha title gives direction to your stack and it is always inspiring to have a strong mindset.

9 Likes

Yes. This focused wealth stack sounds good.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant

my understanding is that @James has been a very long time customer so i find it very strange and sad that you guys do not step in and advise him to stop constantly changing his goals.

surely you are aware that nothing can be achieved if one is constantly changing the objective.

in less then 30 days i have seen this man make posts saying his goal was to improve executive functioning then i saw one about getting rid of negativity and then now its wealth.

He is constantly changing what he wants over very short period of times and im always surprised that no one steps in and says " hey man, you need to stick to one goal for more then 2 weeks".

surely you guys have noticed this pattern in behavior as he has been here for years so im curious why you guys do not step in and point this out?

am i missing something here?

@James

Please decide on a singular goal and focus on that one thing for at least 30 days.

that is my advice to you.

as you probably know, im a big beliver in changing products very quickly as i have famously said i give products maximum 3 loops to show significant results or i change products

so im not saying it would be bad for you to change products a lot but you seem to change the actual goal which i think is very very bad

if you where constantly changing products in an attempt to achieve the same goal then i think that is fine as that is pretty much what i do

but you seem to constantly change what the actual goal is

you need to stop and really decide on one thing you really want right now and focus on that for at least 4 weeks; that would be my advice to you.

im very curious what the moderators have to say in response to this post by me.

6 Likes

Hey bro great titles IMO. Maybe HOM and ascended mogul ? I see Rich as a booster to generate more sales per whatever business you currently have. Maybe use the first 2 subs to generate ideas and pick a business to establish and put your focus in and then throw in rich to accelerate them profits as you go?

2 Likes

Also chosen indirectly may be great if your lacking confidence in said business or whatever your working on. It definitely gives you a winners mindset and makes you positive and confident on whatever your working on

2 Likes

Agreed. :100:

He’s been apart of SubClub since the beginning but from what I can tell hasn’t made any high level improvements because he cannot stick to one thing longer than a full cycle. It’s crazy the results I’ve had and seen from people within this community but yet one of the longest members has not had ANY success. That’s strange to me. And I’m surprised that Saint or Fire hasn’t chimed in, or maybe they have, and he’s disregarded it? Which would be even more sad.

1 Like

Will have to agree with you guys to an extent however not sure its fair to say he hasent had any success as we dont know that for sure. From what ive seen and he will read this and maybe it will resonate with him, i think he has been stuck in a constant healing loop. Dont get me wrong healing is amazing and can give you a perfect environment to run future subs but getting caught in the cycle off constantly thinking you need healing can de deadly also IMO. From what it sounds like though he finally realizes that money is a solution to his many of his problems so i encourage him to run some money subs and stick to em… I think for most men(not all and i dont want to put words in anyones mouth) but most men if you get your mindset right to peak confidence, get in the gym and get ripped and build an empire and make loads of money most of the problems/negative feelings in your life will disappear. And you will find healing isnt always what you need, taking action is what you really need, which is something dragon showed me

3 Likes

But the thing is, he hasn’t even fully completed healing before switching to another sub or testing something out or theory crafting a question on the forum or completely flip flopping his goal.

His header on his profile says he is running Dragon Reborn Stage 1 and Stage 2.

If you’re going to dedicate yourself to healing ESPECIALLY if you’re running a monster sub like Dragon Reborn … you need to dedicate (I THINK) two cycles minimum to each stage but three or four being ideal. But he has the worst shiny object syndrome I’ve ever seen of anyone on this forum.

This has been pointed out multiple times, it’s not just @MadaraUchiha or myself bringing this up.

Using subliminals and receiving the best possible results is exactly like going to the gym. Consistency is without question the MOST important thing.

3 Likes

If i may then may I ask isnt the fact that the OP of this thread is changing subs from what ive read here in and of itself an issue?

This itself needs to be dealt with and so which sub would deal with this aspect of his psyche? Or is this changing a form of escapism from the sub working?

I think maybe its best he doesnt use more than 1 sub and uses 1 sub to deal with something concrete and doesnt even bother adding more and more.

To attain wealth is a nice goal but how about fixing the core first?

1 Like

It’s hard to say but from what I can tell is he has a very weak subconscious foundation. I would give him the same advice that Fire gave you about running Ascension for several months before even considering to add other subliminals into your stack.

Matthew 7:24-27 “And everyone who hears these words of mine and does not do them will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand.”

Weak foundations create weak men.

1 Like

True, if thats the case then maybe its best we all give him a helping hand in getting him on track and get his mind right to sticking with a set of subs to accomplish his goals

3 loops? really? Thats all you give products before you change or before you decide that they aren’t giving you satisfactory results… 3 loops is nothing man … this is exactly why you keep jumping subs and comment on things the way you do… Expecting “significant” results from just 3 loops is a bit turned around

3 Likes

I’d echo Raphael the @Lion and I’d add Rich and AM as well. You got this brother.

3 Likes

Have you ever thought about making a custom or 2?

But lets go from step 1… What are your goals for lets say the next 3 month… what do you want @James ?

You should add AM and possibly RICH… But it depends on your goals man

1 Like

Ultimate wealth stack I would guess would be mogul and rich, maybe even AM. I don’t know much about hom

1 Like

no that is NOT my point.

i change subs all the time but i do NOT change my goal.

im trying different products all the time to achieve the SAME GOAL

jcast is constantly changing his goal.

he does not seem to know exactly what he wants to improve in his life.

that was the point of my post.

2 Likes

Ill have to agree with MU here. Although i dont fully agree with you saying you test something for only 3 loops to decide, however i wont argue that because your point is valid. Having a specific list of goals to knock out/improve on is extremely important. Not even just for subs but life in general. And if that list is extensive, pick one thing at a time and conquer each one in order. Or even run a stack and conquer everything at once if it makes sense, but stick to it until said goal is achieved.

1 Like