Wealth stack question

Hard no on HOM.

I would also say NO to RICH for you. But not a hard no.

Focus on EOG. Build up that foundation. You’re not ready for HOM. And do you have pathways to wealth that RICH will activate for you? Not enough to make listening to RICH worth it, I’d think.

Have you listened to Mogul for more than 3-6 months consistently?

I would ONLY recommend three things to you…

Try any of the following, and then commit to EOG for at least 1 month per stage no matter what, without another large subliminal to distract you from it.

The three paths I see being beneficial to you…

1) Solo EOG

• Faster integration of a difficult sub
  • Exercise patience
  • Faster /more thorough completion of all 4 stages
  • Do it right the first time.
  • Patience = wealthy person skill

2) Executive + EOG

• If you can’t take action, you’ll never be rich. Ever.
  • but if you don’t have good money beliefs, that’ll block you from taking action
  • EOG + Exec will help you totally clear up money problems
  • Stick to the program that the community is pointing out you recently claimed is so important to you
  • Stick to EOG as well… by only adding a small subliminal, rather than a MASSIVE subliminal like HOM
  • Coincidentally, this is my stack, EOG + (Limitless) Executive
  • Having a base of knowing how to take action will prepare you when other wealth subliminals give you wealth-generating ideas.

3) Run EOG Stage 1 + Mogul for a minimum of 3 months, and don’t switch stacks or add anything else.

• Mogul is the starting subliminal for wealth, and so is EOG ST1, in it’s own way.
  • Mogul and EOG ST 1 are almost like Ascension and Khan ST1… different ways to achieve basically the same goal, for alpha foundations instead of financial foundations.
  • This’ll give you long term benefits AND short term benefits…
  • You will NOT get enough short term benefits from RICH… it will help you optimize your PATHWAYS of manifestation, not OPEN avenues of wealth…
4 Likes

I think he needs to run “Ascension” solo for at least 3 months before even considering going into wealth subs.

Ascension SOLO (3 months) → Asension + Mogul DUO (3 to 6 months) → Ascended Mogul + Ecstasy of Gold + The Executive (6 months)

2 Likes

This is totally unnecessary

It might be but he needs to work on his foundations. Diving into EOG won’t get him anywhere.

EOG st 1 is a starter subliminal.

So, sure, work on your foundations.

Pick, though.

Run ascension. Or Mogul. OR Ascended Mogul.

Or MAYBE even Ascended Mogul PLUS one of the two, if you REALLY want to push it… but pretty much noone does that.

However, listening to ascension + mogul when there’s ascended mogul is really kind of silly.

1 Like

When I was using subs of another company, the producer of those subs used to always say that running away from allowing the sub to do its work and changing subs and changing goals is itself a form of avoiding the sub, of stonewalling or whatever term you want to call it.

He said that the subconscious knows its being threatened or something of that nature and is afraid to change and therefore it makes you want to change subs or anything to avoid the input but if you persevere then it will execute the said sub.

I therefore said what I said above as im wondering is the OP’s need to change goals or subs constantly a form of escaping the sub he plays and if it is then should that issue be dealt with rather than whatever conscious goals he himself believes he needs to work on.

The mere fact he only listens to a few loops is telling me that he has some major fear perhaps something else going on subconsciously.

The subs from that other producer never worked for me and I was there a lot longer than some of you have used subs I believe however I am new here and as such speak with respect and humility in just trying to offer my 2 cents in helping a fellow human in trouble.

If im wrong in what I say excuse me and you all know best. As for myself yes im on Ascension solo based on what I shared with FIRE and his kind suggestion was that I use that for 2 months for anyone that hasnt followed my journals.

I dont know if that is the best for this @JCast as maybe a healing sub that deals with his limiting beliefs may be better?

Again if im wrong my apologies im just trying to help.

Apologies this wasnt a reply to you @Valkyrie, i just reply to your post by mistake when I just wanted to post this general post for all to read incase it offers food for thought. Not replying to anyone in particular though lol

2 Likes

Ascension + EOG ST1 (3 months)
Ascension + EOG ST2 (3 months)
Ascension + EOG ST3 (3 months)
Ascension + EOG ST4 (3 months)

Third sub can be interchangeable based on his goals.

Don’t sleep on JCast too hard, he’ll surprise ya!

Going through Dragon Reborn like he did is no easy feat and he comes to the forum with all his raw vulnerability and emotions, to share, learn, and contribute.

I’m curious about this though, @James

Won’t this be the foundation to wealth, as much as anything else?

No use working on wealth if you’re only working on it because of a belief that you’re worth self-love once you’re wealthy. Why not develop self love as a foundation for wealth?

Why not develop self love AND wealth?

What about something like Mogul + Chosen until you are happy with a decent income level, and then you can use EOG and HOM to MULTIPLY that income into generational wealth.

But it sounds to me right now like you’re struggling with the basics. EOG ST 1 might help with that, but I wouldn’t recommend the other stages.

Mogul is the foundational wealth sub, and Chosen seems to be your foundational happiness sub.

But you know yourself best. What do you think you need?

5 Likes

I don’t believe he actually solo completed DR ST1 / ST2 though. The amount of posts I’ve seen of him asking about X, Y, Z sub and that he’s running X, Y, Z sub.

It just doesn’t add up.

The results you should’ve seen after ACTUALLY running DR1 thru DR4 would be so profound especially if you’re running it solo. But again … the consistency issue.

Chosen + Mogul would be a great foundational starting point as well.

1 Like

Good point, @Billions.

I think CHOSEN + EoG would be best for you, @JCast. CHOSEN will provide you the positivity and alpha mindset. And EoG will help with wealth.

And having just 2 titles will be great. You can run them every other day consistently without being interrupted by a 3rd program.

2 Likes

Guys please settle down. Lets not pile on on JCast. He’s a good man who is trying his best. Lets give our advice and leave him to pick.

He is not going out of his way to bother us so let us give him that courtesy at least.

Sometimes we have challenges that others don’t and I can understand JCast since wealth is a personal challenge for me too.

We all have different pace at which we move and JCast will eventually succeed.

FYI, he has run different versions of DR (and other titles) and has grown from it. I have been on the forum for 3 years so I know.

I know you all mean well though so no complains there :pray:

13 Likes

Thanks @Lion for chipping in on this.

While it is understood that advice given is generally well-intentioned, I don’t think it’s for any of us to make harsh judgements on @JCast way of running subliminals without understanding the full context.

For many of us who have been in this forum for a long time, we’ve seen how much @jcast has grown and how much Sub Club subliminals have helped him. If you looked at his earlier posts before running Dragon Reborn, he was quite a different person.

Subliminal use is not a marathon and different people have different speeds in terms of seeing results, so it is not wise to make comparisons with people who seemingly get results quickly in this forum.

As @Billions wisely says,

6 Likes

Very well said, @King. Especially since JCast admits his issues and isn’t afraid to tackle them head on no matter how much time it takes. Which is why I believe in him.

4 Likes

What’s going on in here? ;p
Whatever it is, stop. Trying to finish Chosen: The Way of Nature.

7 Likes

LOL @SaintSovereign! No issues at all now. Things are wrapping up already.

2 Likes

Will it be released this week?

Hopefully. :wink:

Possibly along with the final, production version of Chosen From Within.

9 Likes

Awesome!

Can’t help but think of the Trinity of CHOSEN products as “top of the Maslow’s hierarchy of needs pyramid” alpha products for healing (CFW), nature (CTWON) and nurture (CHOSEN).

2 Likes

Lol, these guys above talking about jcast have no clue and are annoying af.

@billions why are you writing essays here on the forum? Stop it and go deal with your internet addition you weirdo hahaha!

2 Likes

Is the production version different from the current cfw I’ve been listening to? If so, in what way/s. Did you rewrite it again?

1 Like