@Alphamale’s questions and comments

Currently listening to WANTED emperimental, next will be Emperor Black. :grin:

Minutes after the anxiety faded, now another very very very(even unnoticeable) mild undertone of anxiety starts again and also a mild headache.
It’s so flactuating, the headaches comes and gones, I wanna write it’s gone and again it comes a bit haha, I just wanna add that a bit of tiredness is also added.
I also had a bad sleep last night.
Dropped paragon sleep🤦

My results on EOG sr1, Emperor Black and WANTED

I am feeling neck pain on EOG ST1 as @AlexanderGraves mentioned.
And it’s pretty noticeable, especially if I move my neck.
But it’s recon, what to do🤷

Wait.

It will vanish.

You can also meditate. Work out. Etc.
It’s recon. It goes away. Sit through it. Embrace it.

1 Like

Honestly I am a bit frustrated
It’s not recon frustration, ut’s the fact that no matter what sub I run, I can’t have discipline.
I hope EOG resolve it.

I feel like you should stop trying to add for now, and subtract bad things first.

So, healing.

EoG is healing but only about money (mostly)

I would’ve went with LBFH and elixir.

Then again, I was the same in the beginning :grin:

1 Like

You mean you were also undisciplined and better now?

Regarding ST1, I think it also has healing regarding productivity but not sure. Since the description mostly says what you wrote.

I think I need cognitive enhancement, I cannot focus and stuff.
But no problem, I won’t jump to QL again. I think it has cognitive enhancement scripting.

@AlexanderGraves how long was the neck pain for you

It happened multiple times and was at different length. Don’t be crazy about it. It goes away.

1 Like

Yes, but idk if it was EoG, I ran multiple subs, and productivity comes naturally once you found your purpose anyway.

1 Like

Yes it went away largely

Yes
I think I found it, it’s psychology I guess. I am attending classes. And am very attentive. I don’t like accounting😏

I think Emperor Black and EOG ST1 had shared contribution to this.
On Emperor Black I dived deep amd got the cpurage to go after what comes to my mind(crazy things) and EOG ST1 gave me that calm feeling that of I go after attending psychology classes and don’t obsess with making money, I won’t die of hunger.

Post deleted by author

@Inevitable
Thanks for the compliment
It’s been two times since you complement me and I hope people don’t think that we are both the same person.
Two Khans won’t collide, Khans mostly thrive on people’s insecurities, starks mostly thrive on people’s neediness.
No coquette can seduce a Khan, cuz all subclub subs have that.
Anyways, concepts are getting a bit mixed up here. If they don’t get provoked by each other’s words and tones they will be fine, cuz they are inherently faur people, another thing they thrive on is their discipline and courage.
Another thing is the perfect Khan will try to dominate physically but in a fun(maybe just superficial fun) like getting touchy and try to do that.
Basically a Khan will do any justified thing to dominate another.
Edit:on slightly unbalanced titles such as EB:TOG it’s hard to judge.
@Nemesis

Anyway, I see.

So if two Khans would meet, they would rather collaborate than fight each other like the peasants would? Is this what you think?

Can you expand upon this? What do you mean?

Too much status to give a fuck about anyone seducing us.