Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

that’s the whole point I’m trying to make is that the official guidelines do not work for me at all, it’s way too much.

So I wonder how it functions for clueless users who just read the manual after purchasing a program.

1 Like

I wonder how a minute loop would be … kinda hard to stop at 30 seconds sometimes lol

My stack is Stark, LBFH and Wanted. Last night I had the most mind blowing sex that left me feeling high… this was the first time it ever happened. She was dripping super wet with desire and it was a first seeing her be like that. We went at it for a long time, to the point that I lost track of time. And afterwards, she showed so much care and affection to the point that I fell asleep like a baby right there on the couch.

2 hours ago, as I was on my way home, I met up with a girl that was on the fence about doing anything with me. Made small talk, mentioned how she was giving me a sexual look and when I arrived at my gate, I told her she can come in if she wants to… and she did, made it straight to bedroom… I consider myself average but it seemed like I was packing 9 or 10 inch based on her expression… in fact even my girl and any girl I’ve been with this year made that expression. I wonder what’s that about. I’ll be seeing her again sometime soon if I’m available.

What got me awed, is that all of this happened with 1 loop of the Wanted experimental.

20 Likes

LOOOOOOOL!!! :laughing:

insane

2 Likes

Tell me about it😊

1 Like

Why people get touchy on WANTED? :joy:
Reconciliation is sooo smooth on ZP v2. All of a sudden you realize you have been reconciling and everything seems smaller and a chunk of clarity adds to your perception. For me when recon is lifted, my view’s resolution gets higher.

2 Likes

The LBH X and Wanted X are doing what they supposed to do. Just this morning I was having some issues with my neighbors, their water pipes are in my lot. I told them to remove those pipes. Even I was being firm, one of the girls was polite seem fascinated with me, complementing how I look, and even told me my nose looks good. :love_you_gesture: :joy:

1 Like

The more i listen to wanted the more I slowly become like this guy

homey

In a good way I think…xD

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:

…okay

4 Likes

I dont like his behavior, he looks like so scornful !

1 Like

True he has lots of bad parts to him.

I just feel as powerful as him when on Wanted is all (minus the strength and laser eyes)

2 Likes

Ironic because he is actually quite insecure and needs validation, yet wanted by many

My reaction hahah

Ha!!! I said this in July :slight_smile:

It kind of depends on who it is, where they’re touching you and in what context lol.

Since you’re talking generally, I’ll think generally then. Touching involves closing distance. We tend to move away from things we don’t like and move closer to things we like. Touching is also a form of connection and can release oxytocin levels (hormone for bonding).

If you’re both attractive, mysterious and elusive - WANTED

Then maybe it creates a natural tendency in people to want to gravitate towards you and connect, like a form of pursuit. This can perhaps manifest as people being more touchy towards you.

Maybe I’m overthinking lol

2 Likes

Look at these amazing WANTED results from @percy

GOOD GOD

wow

and to think that WANTED is even BETTER with ZPv2

Lololol

21 Likes

@simon
A girl today took my number😁

8 Likes

Was he like “is it hot in here or is it you? :wink:

:rofl:

4 Likes

Lol, this is pretty funny, whilst I certainly employ coquetry wherever I need it, I am incompatible with the “fck boy” archetype of WANTED, that I feel the same exact thing the people I’m being hot and cold towards, like how they feel the pain of having been withheld, I also feel it, and vice versa.

I’m too genuine and straight forward for WANTED, still enjoying its benefits though.

No games here. Only harmless ones, sometimes.

interesting take. empath module might come in handy in a custom.

Also True Sell might help with this and I’m not sure how but LBFH would probably help this thing of taking on other people’s feelings.