Main Disc. Thread - Wanted ZP v2

Ninji dropping the BOOM hammer

That lifecharger app is not supported anymore as far as I know. I don’t even think it uses Qv2, but don’t quote me on that.

2 Likes

Just because the technology is older, does not make it obsolete. You could run a pre Q version of any sub here and still get great results. Subliminal Club was a thing long before ZP and people still got amazing results from running it.

3 Likes

Sure. I just stated my opinion, that I don’t think it’s worthwhile when we have much better technology. The SubClub team tend to reaffirm this often too. I don’t think what I said is particularly strange lol. It’s not good if he isn’t aware it’s old technology. I never said inferior, though it certainly is.

Well it’s better than nothing, until you can get your hands on this stuff

So I have continued to use the new experimental sub alongside my wanted/khan custom and added the new libertine experimental as well…
the experimental versions are an astounding success in my personal experience…

So far the biggest difference I notice is an increased manifestation of women who match my physical and non physical ideals

Lately I’m so calm its almost unsettling; my emotions and feelings seem far away at times like I can experience them without identifying with them

That increased desire to be social is still there. I feel much more adventurous then I ever have before on wanted

17 Likes

Sorry if this is obvious to everyone else, but what is the current % of the primer for the recent experimental ZP Titles and Custom experimental builds?

10-15%

3 Likes

Cool. Thanks.

1 Like

Someone mentioned to me that Wanted made them more productive.

Believe it or not it’s been affecting me similarly.

Wanted to me is far more than just romance & sex, it’s also a self-improvement program, it will instruct you how to evolve further and further, healing and letting go of things, becoming enigmatic, coquettish, etc

It’s has a lot of goodies in it’s arsenal.

Finally decided to use Wanted for that purpose and really go on a journey of self-discovery with it.

The productivity does pertain to becoming a Wanted man.

And some others toys in my stack might be having an effect on productivity too — I have a “floating” feeling right now.

I love Wanted, it really fits my Scorpious self.

Wanted also has such a confidence where you just deflect and shrug off negative comments or things of the sorts coming from the impression that such things cannot possibly be directed at you.

When someone is referring to me, I’d coquettishly just pass into onto someone else LOL, it’s flawless too.

Not even sure what’s in this new Zp’s too, it’s absolutely smooth for me, I can’t even believe it’s just the primer that changed…

Begs the question if my brain was really so horrible imbalanced. I had discovered an issue with Paragon (this thing does it job when it comes to finding the underlying cause of an issue and manifesting a solution), not much after it I began acting on it from different angles and I would say it’s 70% resolved so far.

9 Likes

Recon finally hit me lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:,

8 Likes

What is the optimal listening pattern? Havent been here on this forum for a while so I lost track.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign did you tone down the physical shifting on this version?

I used to get crazy strong erections on Wanted, and been running it for two weeks perhaps a lil’ longer now and did not experience that all on this version.

I’m experiencing opposites im horny all the time

2 Likes

Same here bro @Yazooneh.

Does it make your erections harder? Used to make mine rock hard like on the edge of exploding.

Could break stone with it if I really wanted to, that kind of hardness.

Dangerous stuff.

2 Likes

DId you try Diamond Experimental?? I got crazy erections on that one, 2 days in a row (the only two days Ive use it).

3 Likes

Others calling me a “model” while on Wanted, on Primal Seduction I was often called a playboy or casanova, lol!

@Joa23 have tried it before yes, not the experimental.

Wanted is supposed to have this effect as well. :slight_smile:

Diamond is ehhh… too distracting lol! It’s situational usage is the only valueable thing for me

3 Likes
2 Likes