A Stark Black Phoenix Rising 🔥

I have decided to start a new journal for the sole purpose of my experience with 2 new titles sub club have recently released. I will still also share experiences I am having from other subs I’ve recently used too as I see it fit.

A Stark Black Reality
Phoenix: A Dragon Reborn Experience

I will be referring to these titles as SB and Phoenix to simplify as I am journalling.

My present intention is to listen for a cycle but may continue longer if needed. I am anticipating the release of Seductress Dark and also upgrades of Stark and Seductress.

For now, my intuition was saying to try these titles out for my highest and greatest good right now.

I see what needs healing and I see what is holding me back.

I am looking forward to the bloom resulting from Seductress and Stark’s long term usage.

I listened to both titles full loops this morning around 9am est. I had a little bit of crying with SB near the end of the loop. I had business ideas floating around. I thought of all my limiting beliefs and the ways I sabotage myself with success. While listening to Phoenix I cried a lot more. I felt this sense of relief. I kept bringing myself back to the present and started thinking of embracing the beauty of the void.

Let go of control. Fucking relax!

If you are wondering, my profile photo is a Snapchat filter which is how I would typically look with makeup on. I will share 2 recent photos below of me without makeup on. The physical shifting I have experienced with Seductress has been mostly my breasts becoming very full and perky, firmer butt, belly fat reduction, cellulite reduction in thighs, clearer skin, healthier nails and lashes, dandruff gone completely, toned overall body and I have become extremely disciplined with my self care routine. I am exploring different wardrobe.

19 Likes

I was about to ask my client for a review of his 2nd distant reiki session with me and he already sent it.

Love that!

1 Like

I have had such a productive day so far…

• Updated my Instagram highlight photos
  • Made 2 new YouTube videos. Made thumbnails and uploaded immediately.
  • Made 2 Reiki posts
  • Cleaned up my Instagram highlights
  • Sent a clear concise and direct email to someone
2 Likes
3 Likes

Day 2 ~ rest

I had some weird dreams with minimal recall. I was at a church at some point.

I made a list of things to get done.

Decided to make 2 videos for YouTube and contemplating some content ideas. Some ways to get more clients and all that jazz.

I had a little cry during my spiritual practice.

I see all my limiting beliefs floating on by. They can’t hide anymore. :rofl:

I was pissed off last night but channeled that energy into productivity.

2 Likes

I decided to start today’s yoga practice standing as I gazed out my big window. The snow falling was so peaceful and helped me stay more present. I feel like taking a walk now to get myself some lunch.

I haven’t appreciated the snow falling like this in a long time.

I realize where I have been stuck with the identity of “single mom” and all that comes with that. It brings me back to things relating to my own mom who was a single mom of 4 kids after my parents separated. She never went back to working and dropped her business eventually.

I have had this deep fear of becoming a failure like that. Dang.

I’m not a failure though and I won’t allow myself to be. I’ve never given up before so why would I do that now?

I’ve accomplished so much and it’s only just begun…

2 Likes

The faulty thinking is right here :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Replace this with “success is the only reality available to me”

Replace this with “the only thing I allow in my life is success”

Replace this with “my minimum standard is seeing things through”

Renee Garcia calls this attitude “Audacious Delusion”, it actually works.

4 Likes

Nice! Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Adding here to remind myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 3 ~ full loops of SB & Phoenix.

This song came to mind after finishing listening:

I also pulled this card while listening to SB:

I had some weird dreams again with minimal recall. Noticed a little tossing and turning went down. I woke up before my alarm.

While on a walk yesterday I started remembering various experiences from my past but felt joyful about them. I sent my ex fiancé an audio message about the one memory involving him. He replied fairly quickly agreeing it was funny. He often ignores my texts unless it’s relating to our daughter. I felt happy he acknowledged my text. Cool :sunglasses:

I noticed less judgements yesterday towards others.

Had a very deep conversation with a friend who is a cook at a restaurant yesterday.

I felt sexy and powerful on the walk back home. :sweat_smile:

I keep reminding myself that everything has resolved in my favour relating to some stuff that I am waiting to get a response back about.

These subs together feels good for me right now, but I did notice myself thinking about Ultimate Artist for content creation. I don’t really want to add a 3rd title right now though. Having it as a booster maybe would be alright. Not sure. I want to give these titles a chance for a cycle! See what comes from this experience. So forget UA at the moment.

I see the benefit of a custom when it comes to this thinking. I’m just not sure if and when I’ll create one.

I found myself researching Search Engine Optimization and 3 point light set up yesterday.

I heard a voice in my head saying to enjoy the journey. Keep learning.

Okay then. :rofl:

2 Likes

Day 4 ~ rest

Woke up to more subscribers and views on YouTube.
Lots of comments on one of my videos. I’m talking paragraphs. :rofl:
Experienced my first troll on YouTube.
More messages from friends and clients on Facebook.
I’m feeling a surge of energy at the base of my spine .
I’m not ruminating as much with my current matters at hand.
I had a bit of an anger release yesterday in my kitchen. I screamed “stop it” like a wild animal.
I had the strangest dream about me with a baby and I was waiting for my ex fiancé. My son’s dad was using the toilet in front of me too.
I woke before the alarm.
Had a really good session with a new Reiki client today.

1 Like

Day 5 ~ full loops of SB & Phoenix

I realize that I have been leaving room in my day for frustration and anger. Straight up intending annoying and anger inducing experiences. Holy heck!
It clicked while doing reiki on a client earlier.

The feeling is the secret eh Neville! :rofl:

I felt annoyed and angry so I attracted situations relating as such.

Love the awareness and noticing but also doing some changes.

I find myself communicating much more boldly with people.

A client showed up early and I was very direct with her. Before I probably would have just pretended I wasn’t bothered by it.

My one client is gonna be coming weekly now.
Another client paid for and booked a “one off” session with me today! Yay :grinning:

Someone asked about 2 of my yin yoga videos I sell.

I’ve been coming up with so many ideas :bulb:

Thank you amazing subs for kicking my ass!

1 Like

I had a couple people trolling a Facebook reel of mine so I decided to get inspired and make a post instead of arguing with them.

Day 6 ~ rest day

Weird crazy processing dreams. That is all! :rofl:

Up before my alarm.

Felt like dancing to Whitney Houston before my coffee. :coffee:

Lounging around with youngest right now.

1 Like

Day 7 ~ full loops of both titles.

Only 9am and already made 2 videos and uploaded them to YouTube.

Did some free flow yoga and put my bare feet on the frozen grass as the sun was rising.

Had a bunch of weird processing dreams again.

Had a big realization while listening to Phoenix and cried a little.

Did an oracle reading followed by a little journalling in my notebook.

Be curious and open to what presents itself in the wake of the falling away.

Day 8 ~ rest day

Weird processing dreams with minimal recall. Didn’t want to get out of bed when I woke up. Enjoyed the relaxation.

I had to sit through over 4 hours on an annual phone call today. That was HELL! I handled it well though.

edit: I keep coming up with the best ideas.

I’m enjoying the way I am using my Mind on this stack.

1 Like

Day 9 ~ full loops of both

A baby was staring at me from across the cafe when I arrived. I swear she became very jolly like in my presence.

While I was talking at my table the girls behind the counter were staring at me and smiling.

I feel very powerful right now. It’s a bit intense but manageable.

I’m noticing myself daydreaming about high profile powerful masculine men. I dreamed of one last night.

2 Likes

Day 10 ~ rest day

Holy effing dreams guys! Playing out traumas fears and all that jazz.

Facing a lot but feeling that everything is gonna be okay. :white_check_mark:

I was laying in bed thinking that I’ll probably benefit from keeping Phoenix in my stack long term.

While my kettle was warming up I made 3 shorts for YouTube and already uploaded them on my platform.

1 Like

Having a lot of Dejavu moments while watching things. It’s like I’ve already heard what they’re saying before but I haven’t in the 3D.

Some form of timeline shifting maybe

1 Like

traumas fears and all that metal*

1 Like