Main Disc. Thread -- A Stark Black Reality (Now Available!)

I wonder this too, because Stark Chosen has always been a thing for me.

Now, Iā€™m just waiting for the upgrade to Chosen to make a Stark Black Chosen combo, or Chosen Black if that is coming :D. I have even made my picture for it chosen amongst the stars is the name of it as well.

Also, I just realized the black thing at the end of titles. Is that from Dragon Ballā€™s Goku Black?

1 Like

No, Black is the farthest thing from any sort of ā€œEvilā€ reference - Goku Black is called that way because he looks like Gokuā€¦ but is Evil.

I did not mean it as black magic. I just thought of Goku Black as Gokus hidden potential in a physical manifestation

1 Like

I was only quoting it to refer to the exact quote of ā€œblack is the color of exclusivity, similar to American Express Blackā€

1 Like

Through the collective unconsciousness. It works like a telepathic net between peopleā€™s subconscious minds.

However, for other people to consciously become aware of this and of you, they at least need to be able to connect your name with that motivational content. Otherwise that information about you will remain in their unconsciousness.

8 Likes

I went to a restaurant today and while I was talking these people turned and were just staring at me presumably listening to my banter.

I am noticing a great increase of that with this sub versus OG Stark.

Even walking past people in public places. They turn back and stare at me. :woman_shrugging:

12 Likes

Aight then
Letā€™s go through my experiences so far :wink::

Firstly, read this:

Adding on that:

• no matter where I go, somehow someone calls my name, and starts talking to me endlessly, and with Chosenā€™s aura, they start opening up about their lives and pasts, like this one woman started talking to me randomly while I was with some friends, and then started talking to me about her life in Morocco and how I should visit one day, and that sheā€™d be happy to show me around (I never met this woman before btw, she just heard of me from people).

• with wealth, it seems to be focused more on getting me recognized and build name and wealth with that, instead of manifesting money, which, similar to @ouroboros, has increased my satisfaction with my job, and has been taking me to a whole new level (like Iā€™ve even started working longer, unpaid, just cause I love what Iā€™m doing).

• my own feelings towards life, work, relationships, and gym have all been elevated to a new level, and no matter what, I have no space in my mind (both conscious and subconscious parts) to have any kind of negativity.

• this is probably due to the mix of Gratitude Embodiment with the 2 cores, but I feel like a very specific side of me is back, the side that knows how to stop taking things so seriously and enjoy the little things, and while it was there to a degree, I havenā€™t seen it express itself as much as it is now, as Iā€™m seeing all my ā€œlittle fun thingsā€ come back to me, especially with my game choices (Iā€™m currently taking a break from competitive gaming and playing a game thatā€™s bringing back my childhood nostalgia, called Palworld).

There are other things too, but those are all experiences that can only be felt, not described :wink:

24 Likes

Oh yeah and this is the kind of music Iā€™m leaning towards to nowadays (currently this is whatā€™s playing while Iā€™m working out):

And

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been singing Disney songs and Christmas music :rofl::+1::woman_shrugging:
Truly feels amazing. šŸ„²

2 Likes

Only 2 loops of ASBR total? Damn fam.

1 Like

I just today had a clerk give me a big discount on a whiteboard I purchased out of nowhere.

6 Likes

Can you post the current custom with ASBR/Chosen that youā€™re running? Please and thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 job interviews scheduled for this week. Smoothest process ever. As for the opportunities, they are in completely different paths in my field.

I thank ASBR for that.

As for the fame elementā€¦people are pleasant everywhere I go.

17 Likes

:clap: Love stories like this!

3 Likes

Real pic.
Started SB at the red arrow.

Never had 5k views in the last 48 hours with this channel, ever.

Also I got over 1k views on all my youtube streams which are literally 3-4 hours long videos with no editing. That is definitely VERY rare for a small channel like mine!

Many comments, some good, some bad. But engagement is HIGH.

34 Likes

I was telling a female friend about nadis/meridians, kundalini and how this energy runs through those channels. Once i was done, the reply I got was, ā€œwhat you said was highly erotic and it turned me on.ā€

Iā€™ve noticed better influence, more interest from the ladies. However, iam running asbr, kbst1, khanst1

12 Likes

Do you have your face and voice on the video or is it one of those ai voice + ai video kinds?

Kb1 on the same day i suppose?

1 Like

Face and voice, plus some of them making over 1k where literally jsut gameplay streams. Me in the corner, playing Last Epoch for 3 hours lol

5 Likes

absolutely freaking insane - good work!

2 Likes