Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

Today I learned that a new senior analyst is being added to my team. My boss assured me that doesn’t jeopardize my own trajectory into the senior role, as currently it’s only myself and another analyst and neither of us are senior.

So my new goal is to boost my cognitive/learning to accelerate my climb up the ladder into senior analyst, continue to build human capital with the top brass so I am not overshadowed as the #2 guy on the team even if there is technically someone else with a higher title than me for a little while, and stay grounded in life to keep my cool with my gf while we develop our relationship.

That’s making me highly consider swapping Emperor for Stark Black, for the cognitive component, for the popularity/fame component which I’ll use internally in my company, and for the resilience component that was adapted from New Emperor

@ouroboros @Azriel @Niles I know yall are having a grand ol’ time with SB, and even tho you’re all in a diff job/industry than me, what do you think of Stark Black for career growth?

4 Likes

Sounds spot on for what your looking to achieve man. Has a lot in common with Emperor so I don’t think t would lead to much recon; most of the benefits with discipline; resilience, etc, but honestly is a much better fit to run in any work environment because you can assert your status and value without ego, and dominating others.

Also have noticed numerous benefits in my relationship. I think it’s a perfect fit for your goals

3 Likes

Stark Black would be excellent for career growth sir

3 Likes

I could really have used the anticipated Chimney Sweeper X, as I had to clean the top of my chimney today day, and also the burner from the inside because the wood has been a bit damp after some major rainfall and storms. So tar had been building up at the top of the chimney and the airflow got restricted and created a mess…

I learned this the hard way now, but I do somehow feel that if I have had Chimney Sweeper X at my disposal, this little mishap could have been been easily avoided :triumph: :clown_face:

12 Likes

Thank you lads @Niles @ouroboros 🫡

Produce multiple sources of income through my business. More high quality dedicated clients.

I need to be more productive and focused with business things while also taking care of a family at the same time.

Get more subscribers followers likes and views on my social media platforms. Make more content and all that jazz. Work on my creative artistic side more.

Continue to work on my self confidence and self image. Physical emotional mental body work. This one I am very well disciplined with. Seductress is part of my foundation now.

Maintain a happy healthy orderly home with my kids.

Become a wife.

8 Likes

Really love to know what subclub is cooking up.

Is it almost time to get ready for some more hype?

6 Likes

Hahaha I hope they drop seductress and seductress dark!!!

And as always, an updated rich crypto also based on swing, day trading, to make sure to learn the skills… Actually could be a new title, doesn’t have to be updated rich crypto.

2 Likes

Chimney Sweeping Mastery X?

Revelation of The Chimney?

Chimney Sweeper From Within?

Chimney Sweeper The Way Of Nature?

A Chimney Black Reality?

Chimney Black: Sweep Reality?

So many possibilities

2 Likes

Chimney sweeper: as above, so below

Chimney sweeper for humanity

The revelation of chimney sweeping

1 Like

Been hearing rumors of HOM Black…

3 Likes

CHOSEN BLACK True sell black.

Any sub+ the word black :D.

But mostly I want chosen

3 Likes

House of Chimney Sweepers

2 Likes

Hmm I also heard that rumor… just now… when you started it LMAO

2 Likes

NSE Chosen would be amazing

As for Chosen Black… I wonder where they could even take that archetype…

Hyper positive ultra masculine? Maybe a blend of OG Chosen and CFW? Or all 3 chosen titles??

1 Like

Chosen turned into a multistage title.

Way With Nature renamed out of the Chosen lineup.

1 Like

Same here :raised_hands:
Stacking very well right now with Wanted Black :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It could work but it would be tough, as the natural fame aspect of Stark Black is going to push you far beyond your superiors - and it is rare that you have a superior who appreciates that.

If you can consciously guide that massive fame (which would not be easy) or you have a really good superior, then yes.

17 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

I see now what’s happening

6 Likes

@Prioritas I should have mentioned we are all in remote sales, office politics tend not to play as much of a role in career growth as performance. Could be totally different in your industry so keep an eye out for how superiors/managers respond to the rise in fame and status.