Season 2: NFTW (which one are you?) [11.11.23]

One of the biggest influences for this song is โ€œThe Captain of the Heartโ€ by Double.

Also, Playground Love by AIR:

9 Likes

I just listened to some music from this. This is absolutely beautiful.

7 Likes

The Big Blue (1988) is such an amazing film and the cinematography is breathtaking. One of Jean Renoโ€™s best performances. The music has always been one of my favorite soundtracks. Highly recommend this arthouse film. A beautiful and romantic movie (but a bit slow paced for most).

Edit: After listening to the soundtrack again it definitely isnโ€™t a favorite anymore as it sounds very dated, but loved it as a teen. :rofl:

I can definitely feel the vibes of this in the Heartsong music though. :blush:

3 Likes

Big blue was the movie David hawkins said had people leaving the cinema in transcendent states

1 Like

โ€œLe grand bleuโ€ was great but much too long ! But i enjoyed also the music

This has long been one of my favorite songs.

So thatโ€™s interesting.

Itโ€™s just very beautiful. And always evoked a feeling of nostalgia for some place and time that Iโ€™d never actually been. Like when youโ€™re young and you project your dreams of beauty, freedom, and perfection on some other Place. For me sometimes that was โ€™Californiaโ€™. Sometimes it was London.

Eventually you may grow up and go to those places, and develop more complex relationships with them, as mixtures of fantasy and lived experience.

This is a very different vibe from those two songs, but kind of occupies a similar place in my subconscious/conscious.

5 Likes

Spoken like a true Khanโ€ฆ but seriously though Khan didnt take care of this?

1 Like

(we certainly arenโ€™t!)

I think itโ€™s about time for a username change. I realized too late that the name was very much taken already :man_facepalming:t5:

Logged in after 6 months. 5 mentions and none of them are for me :sob:

6 Likes

That is why Saint added the word Sovereign behind for his username i guess, so that everyone would know it was him :rofl:

1 Like

Didnโ€™t take care of what? :eyes:

For her, for love, for the silent symphony that still binds us, I will push beyond all boundaries, tear down the walls of reality itself.

Do you see?

15 Likes

The hints are coming!

1 Like

SCHEDULE of EVENTS (which are bound to go wrong, but letโ€™s try it anyway):

9:00p EST: Drop #1
9:20p EST: Drop #2
9:40p EST: Drop #3
10:00p EST: Drop #4

30 Likes

Is this tonight or tomorrow?

Tomorrow!

2 Likes

Showing my age here

5a8c18617bcd5ae0b74878eb93f95dae

1 Like

I generally donโ€™t speculate about non-existent products, but I just had a Quantum Download that Stark Black really needs to exist.

Here are the bullet pointsโ€ฆ

This Stark Black Influencer would be the true male equivalent to the Seductress Dark OF Influencer. :wink: :wink:

Considering the visioning abilities of @SaintSovereign and @Fire, Iโ€™d be surprised if such a sub isnโ€™t already in the works.

:nerd_face:

@Lion, is something similar on the Roadmap?

:thinking:

8 Likes

3 Likes

Why would anyone want to be an influencer? Most if not all seem to be twenty somethings whoโ€™s pre frontal cortex probably hasnโ€™t fully developed let alone the obvious lack of life experience at that age. These same people probably are former Life Coaches. Once again inviting criticism at the obvious lack of life experience.

I really need to stop listening to QL. It makes me think about really silly things

1 Like

Can I be various combinations of all four given the situation at the time?

1 Like