Main Disc. Thread -- A Stark Black Reality (Now Available!)

Last entry in my journal where I started ASBR

2 Likes

1 Like

Got complimented for my style of writing on facebook today and earlier a girl shared my post. This is super cool to me because writing is something I have really struggled with.

And when I went into a course they said I had no talent so they refunded me. But when I write from intution it’s a whole other story.

Also my text game with girls are becomign so smooth girls want to fly over to meet me from another city.

4 Likes

Who are these people? What kind of course was this? Creative writing? Journalism? etc. Everybody has talent. It’s just that you have to get in touch with it. Writing from intuition seems to be working well for you.

1 Like

Sound like a bunch of loser hacks themselves tbh

4 Likes

A famous YouTuber I am crushing on read my comment out loud & responded to it on his live today when there were literally 100’s of other comments flashing by on the screen so fast. I credit this sub. :sunglasses:

34 Likes

I was wondering what’s going on with me, and now it’s making sense.

After my last comment about optimizing my workout, I haven’t gone yet because I’ve been prioritizing work, gaming and my relationship over everything else.

As much as it’s helping me in those areas, I kinda don’t like this, cause at the end of the day when I go to bed, I just feel like I’m not the same person I was, who used to be so motivated and dedicated, and now I just don’t mind not going to the gym for days, and even when I do have time, I end up allocating it for other things that can be done whenever I feel like doing them.

With that said, I still stand by my statement that this sub is “almost perfect”, due to this one thing, and the more time I spend with it, the more I realize that being on this sub is going to be really good for my future, especially for my career, but ultimately, the way I’m subconsciously prioritizing everything else over the gym (even when I try to put conscious effort, something pops up related to what I mentioned above, and I get side tracked easily), is enough for me to not continue with SB.

I’ll use it as a 5 mins booster sub for when I need an extra dose of popularity and fame, but as for now, I’d rather not continue on this, simply cause it’s indirectly affecting my gym motivation.

4 Likes

Adding Spartan to the stack or custom could fix this, no?

2 Likes

Stacking with 5 minute loops of LoS 1-2 week really helped with Gym motivation. for me.

3 Likes

Reading this has gotten me motivated to go do yoga now! Thanks!

2 Likes

Yeah, but I’m very picky with which archetypes I’m adding, and what kind of effects I’m expressing.

Spartan, as good as it is, detracts me from gaming and my girlfriend :upside_down_face:

LoS for me has been expressing mostly in a cosmetic sense, rather than mental, which is why I’ve said before that I prefer EF over it.

I’m most likely gonna go back to one of my all time favorite subs now, I mean, it’s kinda the main reason for the rapid increase in my status in 2023, so I wanna see how I do on it now after taking a break from it for almost 5 months :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The personal transformation into a force of nature aspect of this sub is not to be underestimated.

It’s not comfortable at all and pretty intense.

I have felt quite the inner transformation unlike any other sub I have run. In a very short amount of time.

I feel like this sub is transforming me from someone who plays life to not lose, to become someone who plays life to win by constantly nudging me to not play it safe. It doesn’t allow me to take unnecessary risks either. It’s a tightly controlled feeling.

This has Kahn levels of transformation, but in 1 stage.

It’s scary and exciting.

PN just adds a supercharger to it because of the Primal energy thrown into the Stark engine.

8 Likes

Interesting, I find myself to be consistent working out. I wouldn’t say I’m hyper focused or prioritizing it. But I’m motivated to crush anything in my day on this sub, including working out.

3 Likes

Khan?

1 Like

Have you ever tried a lower exposure amount or less loops during the week to balance out the effects you want so one sub isnt dominating your stack? You probably have, just curious to know.

1 Like

When looking over the last 5 years, although I’ve had better outcomes since subclub even a superficial glance at my failures has been insightful.

I know what my top 3 sticking points are. So strange I’ve not realize what they were sooner. Already any anxiety I feel about the future is extremely low. I didn’t even realize I had anxiety about the future.

I also came up with the craziest idea - unbelievable almost. However…I might just be able to pull it off. While that’s running in the background my idea of wealth has shifted. It’s subtle yet my feelings around wealth have relaxed. I don’t feel any tension or conflicting objectives.

Very different flavor when compared to regular Stark - I like it. Invictus mentioned losing the desire to workout. I have had a similar experience. Bit early to say if it’s long term or in my case just recon. While I still want to work out, I’m thinking of how best to optimize things. I waste a lot of time thinking about diet and working out so ultimately being more effective with would free up lots of mental space and energy.

2 Likes

Not sure it’s worth letting go of the sub for just that. I think if you just schedule and go to the gym regardless of what is going on with you internally, you will see this sub quickly accelerate your gym performance and shift gears with it to where the motivation and optimization is self generating. Sounds like you got caught in some inertia of other interests. But hey if Khan is calling…

I find ASBR takes some real getting used. It hit hard initially with effects, then got very deep. Has oddities that have me feel less myself or ‘off my groove’ and then it readjusts

5 Likes

My gym motivation hasn’t changed at all since starting Stark Black. Same schedule as always

4 Likes

LMAO

Well good luck man. Please post here when you’ve figured out the perfect subliminal archetype for gym motivation, cognitive boosting, relationship development, and fame/popularity. Whatever it is, I wanna run it.

3 Likes

@Palpatine : I can’t figure out if you’re actually a French speaker or if you’re just playing around! :thinking:

1 Like