30s Microloop Discussion Thread

When you do 30s loops, does this mean you still have to listen to the schedule of:
2 Programs
Rest day
1 Program.

Or can you use 3 30s loops a day?

Did anyone experiment with that?

3 Likes

Afaik nothing has changed with the recommendations.

1 Like

Lolz Billions has transformed into the 30sec loop godfather real fast :joy:

Thanks for the heads-up Fire :wink:

2 Likes

Lol!

You come to me, on the day of my daughter’s wedding….

Nah I just made a post about it because everyone was asking the same questions over and over again and Saint had pretty much answered them all, but hidden in his journals among 100’s of other posts. I really just organized information more than anything else :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Why do you think the micro-loop made you feel “awful”?

Updates updates updates.

@SaintSovereign just recommended a new user start with his first loop of a new program at 30s and to build up from there.

This is a pretty dramatic shift from the previous recommendations and metaphors about how 30s microloops best work when they, to paraphrase, “remind you of a song you already know the words to.”

Implications?

Possibly that 30s testing is going very well and may become acceptable from day one, not just after exposure to a program.

@SaintSovereign any comments?

2 Likes

I was about to congratulate you. At the last second my mind went “GODFATHER!” :joy:

1 Like

I forgot I made a post about this.

All based off personal experience and conjecture about subliminals at the time, NOT the be-all-end-all, nor SC endorsed by @SaintSovereign

I feel like a reporter.

IN BREAKING NEWS.

@SaintSovereign HAS DECLINED TO COMMENT ON THE INTERNATIONAL MICROLOOP FIASCO, FURTHERING CONTROVERSY AMONGST WARRING FACTIONS.

JUST WHO IS THIS MAN AND WHEN SHALL HE REMOVE HIS MASK?

6 Likes

How does the subconscious differentiate between the start and end of a subliminal and the start and end of a listening session (many subliminals)?

How can the subconscious then be reminded of only that particular subliminal in the microloop rather than all the subliminals in that listening session you were previously exposed to?

Say you’re at a concert. Then you see a video file recorded at the concert. As you see the name, you’d be reminded of all songs played at that concert you were at.

If the answer is that the subconscious is “all-knowing”, then why can’t we just think of the subliminal instead of running a microloop? :smiley:

1 Like

Interesting comment.

First of all, a 30s microloop, as Saint analogy’d it, isn’t like remembering an artist and then remembering all the songs at the concert.

It’s more like hearing the first line of the chorus and then your brain automatically singing the rest of the chorus in your head.

Which is a bit more precise.

At the same time, there have been several people who have mentioned they can reactivate the subliminal by thinking about it. That seems possible too. And maybe that’s more like the “think about the artist and remember the songs” analogy.

4 Likes

I have no idea.

Does anyone have the answer to this question? @Invictus ?

I know you wouldn’t have ran a 30s miccroloop on a custom (most likely) but have you seen any comments on this?

@Sub.Zero

1 Like

Recent post, still recommending to listen to 3+ minutes of the program before microlooping, and commenting that recon builds up over time

2 Likes

@Billions i know for a fact micro loops with wanted works but i fear i may miss specific modules if i micro loop with customs.

I’m pretty sure main titles have modules too, just not from the Q store, but from the script for that subliminal.

1 Like

Nah man
I always run full loops of everything haha

What’s the longest amount of time after which it’s no longer considered micro loop?

I’m confused – and maybe it’s just about terminology.

I have always understood “loop” to mean the number of times you listen to one or more FULL TRACKS.

So if I have a playlist of 3 songs and listen to all three, that’s one loop. If I listen to them all again, that’s two loops. But if I listen to just one song or only part of a song, that’s not a loop.

So a “30 second loop”, to me, would mean there’s an audio file that is only 30 seconds long and I’ve done one loop when that sub finishes playing.

But that doesn’t seem to be how you all are using the term because there are no 30 second (or 3 minute) mp3s. The new ones are 15 minutes.

So when you talk about a micro loop of 30 seconds, do you mean just listening to the first 30 seconds of the 15 minute track? Or maybe ANY 30 seconds of the track?

Yes,

1 audio file played is 1 loop regardless of how long you play that file for.

1 Like

This.

1 Like