The Adventures of SubliminalUser

I’m hotly anticipating ZP v2 and upgrading my entire stack for it.

Also, I think I will give Paragon Sleep another chance via the experimental.

There’s a lot of things I want to talk about. I need to give myself the space to process my thoughts and to upgrade my mind.

On my mind right now

If you believe that imagination creates reality, you will never allow yourself to dwell on your problems, for you will realize that as you do you perpetuate them all the more.

It is this quote that motivates my writing today, because my thinking pattern during my idle times can drift towards a lot of nonsense.

A pattern I’ve noticed consistently over time is that I have all these negative imaginations. These negative imaginations present a heavily distorted reality in which I am made out to be the victim. Or, they depict some scenarios centered around destruction and suffering. How is that good for me, and why do I choose to think these things? It’s diametrically opposed to happiness. No wonder I had questions about the point of NF/SR. My understanding is that I am happier practicing NF/SR, because my other options will make me happier both in the moment and in the longer term. However, if I have some idle time and I choose to imagine negative stuff (a negative self-concept, which encompasses my view of myself and the world), how is that going to make me happier? It then becomes more understandable why I would consider such means of escape.

Perhaps the world isn’t perfect however I can choose to imagine better within my own mind. Earlier today when I was exercising I saw my idle mind drift towards these kinds of problematic thoughts and imaginations.

Why do I do this? That’s an interesting question because this kind of thinking has been in the background for years. It gets aggravated by certain practices. I’m certain pmo is one such practice which is why it must remain cut out of my life. But what’s the root cause? I can recall it going back deep into the past, well before I ever did pmo or had most of my current lifestyle in fact. Honestly, the question of why isn’t that important.

What’s more important is how I’m going to fix it. I should be confident in changing this pattern without knowing exactly why. (tangent: It probably has some connection with human nature’s tendency to focus on the negative and the overthinking I’ve displayed in my life before.) The end goal here is to choose imagining of the positive in my idling times. Perhaps just start with myself smiling in front of the mirror to begin with. Then it can become more dynamic later. One challenge I have had with breaking out of this kind of thinking habit is quickly determining what to think about instead. Now of course, when I sit down to analyze what I could think about there’s a lot.

• Great memories — hangouts with friends, amazing life events, etc.
  • Seeing wishes fulfilled (Neville Goddard)
  • Recalling tasting great food or drinks
  • Good smelling things (e.g. favorite cologne)
  • General images that don’t necessarily have to tie into some larger picture, yet are still positive (e.g. me smiling at myself in front of a mirror).

The problem is when I don’t pick those things in the moment. It’s a habit. Perhaps I should start with something simple and static and let that be a gateway into an overall thread of positive images :slight_smile: .

I am going to manifest that my mind chooses to imagine good for myself in general because I know that’s going to make me happier than sitting around imagining all this nonsense otherwise. Now it makes perfect sense that I’m experimentally running LBFH ZPv2 for the rest of Stack 7, because it will speed up this shift.

Yesterday — A Day of Solitude

I was by myself for all of yesterday. No hangouts. I didn’t leave my apartment complex. Yet I was at peace for most of the day…

Though I did have that peace I wasn’t that productive personally, either. I believe this happened because I didn’t set up an intention to do much on this day. I did go into it wistfully thinking that someone would invite me to a hangout or event, or that something spontaneous would occur. That didn’t work out. I wish more stuff like that would happen, though. MFO can you help out? Speaking of which, I need to upgrade MFO to MFO ZPv2!

What I learned from my time yesterday is that I still must maintain being a leader of my own life and give myself the right direction. I once ran CHOSEN to become a better leader at work to get the next promotion. While I don’t feel the need to run CHOSEN again, I through my own efforts must give myself direction to my subliminals, instead of just “letting things happen naturally.”

Finally, I observed that I did not beat myself up for not making anything social happen. Now I did try to push for a meetup with someone from the apps, however, I think my being slightly impatient affected the way I texted. That’s a learning lesson for me. Still, I could have easily messaged a bunch of my friends for a meet. I did not do that. What gives?

The Motivation to be Social — Where is it?

I’m running MFO and Daredevil. It’s been almost two weeks since I came back from my trip. And I’ve been by myself at my place for a few days. Where’s the motivation?

I wish Daredevil ZP pushed me more to go out there and make things happen—and I know that one advancement of ZP is that it’s not as forcing as Q. I wonder how Daredevil ZPv2 will fare with me. Based off of the LBFH ZPv2 runs I am more hopeful. But I digress.

Before going on my trip, I was pushing myself but in a bad way. I was worried about needing to make things happen right now. I had moved out to my place and gotten the promotion. The next step? Find a girlfriend and have a bustling social life. I was also pushing myself with fear, thinking that it was getting late, that I need to catch up, yada yada. Unfortunately, this kind of approach did not work. All it did was lead to a lot of overthinking and days with negative feelings. This disappeared after the trip and I’m not going back to this now.

So now what do I do? During the first week back here I did not question this because I clearly needed to rest up after my trip (also, there was one event that happened so I was okay with that), and also because I already saw within myself changes towards a new inner peace about my overall life situation.

Even now, I don’t write this with much feeling about it. I’m writing it based off an attempt to be logical, because my mind does like to think about “how” I’m going to get to my goals.

I’m very much open to feedback about my situation.

I’ve started thinking about how I’ll rebuild MFO for ZPv2. May be time to change some modules.

Module Review for Man Finds Others

In light of my rebuilding MFO for ZPv2 in the near future, let’s review the module list. I’ll list them again and put comments where I feel like it.

1. Inner Circle
  2. Heartsong
  • IC & HS Needs more time and development to show their true potential. I believe in their potential, and it’s the basis of the custom. If I changed either of these cores I’d have to call the custom something else.
  1. Sexual Manifestation
  2. Gorgeous Manifestor
  3. Inner Gasoline
  • Development of Sexual energy has certainly been an interesting journey. I can see its progress, especially after running LBFH ZPv2. It’s a keeper for me.
  1. Long-Range Seduction
  • I thought this would be it for people I want to meet but are currently afar/disconnected, and those from the online apps. For the latter I think I will need to do more.
  1. Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver
  2. Instant Seducing Tactician
  3. Focused Arousal
  4. Earthshaker - Sexuality
  5. Temptation
  • These kinds of modules need me to take more action.
  1. Transcendental Connection
  • Same thoughts as Inner Circle here.
  1. Gloryseeker
  • Hmm, I definitely need to put myself out there more in events to appreciate this more.
  1. Dragon Tongue
  • Undoubtedly I’ve seen my capacity to express myself become better over time. This has especially been useful in light of my recent realizations about myself. It’s definitely something that needs to be linked up with other subs like Daredevil and PCC for it to be meaningful in the long run. That’s fine, though, since I see myself running at least one social title in the near future.
  1. Code of Loyalty
  • Hmm…it is
  1. Furious Ascent
  • If there’s anything that characterizes my journey since starting MFO, it’s that I’ve been doing a lot to furiously ascend. Only very recently did I calm down a bit, and that’s a good thing.
  1. Manipulus
  • I mainly find this helpful with regards to certain coworkers and family playing with my emotions. I consider this a good module to have.
  1. Ethereal Presence
  • Hmm…Well, I am not sure how much this has done so far. I don’t expect people to tell me “you look like you came out of a dream” or that I have a “unique signature,” although perhaps I can try to manifest signs of it.
  1. Current Invoker
  • General manifestation module. Given the scale of change I’m looking for, I can respect keeping this around though it’s not a top priority.
  1. Carpe Diem Ascended
  • Definitely this. Extreme motivation and ambition => take massive action and be happy about it.

Reviewing the module list I am reminded how heavily it is based on manifestation and setting up a particular state/perception of myself.

In Consideration

• The Spotlight: I think it could boost my social media page and also boost my online profile (since it could be used to “market myself” better).

What a week so far. Every day has brought something interesting to the table, beyond just food for thought. Today, I had to deal with a failing car and a continued challenge to keep focused at work. Why the work part? Well…

In light of the economic situation and trouble it has brought upon businesses, my company joined the ranks of many which have laid off workers. When it happened this week it shocked me, even though I personally was not directly hit by it. It was just shocking to see coworkers I was talking with one day be gone the next day.

To think this happened so suddenly…I can’t think about it too much. It’s not a productive thing to do. The best focus I can give here is gratitude that I have kept my job, that I currently have job stability. Focusing on the fact that this happened, thinking about “how, why” and engaging at or listening in on discussions that other people are holding about the layoffs haven’t been good for morale and also haven’t been good for my productivity. It as of late also led me to some funny behavior, like this evening where I decided to go a bit crazy with food and drink…thankfully I had fasted all day, so that limits the extent of how much I’ve had today.

So much of my life and my experience of it is dictated by my attention. I hope to manage my attention better.

Tomorrow’s run:

• LBFH ZPv2
  • MFO

Shooting around some ideas here.

I’m going to go on another trip next week, and on that trip I want to do some more experimentation. November 16 marks the beginning of stack 8, so I’ll have the experiment run from then through the end of the trip, which goes through Thanksgiving. Here’s the motivation for the experiment.

Current idea,

• Libertine
  • MFO (mainly to keep up the momentum, since great things occur when I stick with a sub for long enough)
  • ?

? could be:

• Daredevil, if it gets upgraded soon. If it doesn’t, I’ll still be back to it after the trip.
  • Wanted: I like what I’ve read from the experimental thread.

@SaintSovereign how many times should we listen to a sub for full duration before we go to microloops? And also can we try the microloop strategy 5 days on/2 days off?

2 Likes

At least 2-3 times. Then do the micro loop strategy. Stick with the same listening pattern. Those microloops can build up over time and the recon will hit HARD.

6 Likes

Wait aren’t microloops suppose to resolve faster than a full length loop?

Going to experiment with a microloop for this last run of LBFH v2 right now.
Running:

• LBFHv2
  • Paragon Sleep

Also with regards to the experiment: I’m open to running something besides MFO for the duration.

Oh wow, I can feel LBFH hit me as I listen to the second sub.

I’m pretty excited to start this experimental detour.

Here’s what I’m thinking: Just Libertine ZPv2 + Wanted ZPv2. These two titles will form a great synergy. I won’t introduce a third title.

Listening strategy:

• Day 1 (Tomorrow): 15 minutes (full length)
    • Was debating between tomorrow and Thursday…I think tomorrow will be great because I’m going to eat at a buffet and introducing these subs of all subs will be energy-inducing.
  • Day 2 (Saturday): 15 minutes
    • This is the day I drive for a long time to start my trip. I won’t let the sexual energy built up go to waste if you know what I mean :wink:
  • Day 3 (Monday): 30 seconds
    • I’m thinking of doing this ~30 minutes before meeting up with a girl. Think that’ll be effective?

@Billions @Leandros @Azriel

1 Like

2 title stacks are underrated! Love it.

As for what’s going to be effective in terms of making a specific date go well, I can’t say I’ve ran seduction subliminals to really know…

One recommendation for me on 30s loops is to listen to them first thing in the morning so I’m on that frequency the whole day… my subconscious creates conscious actions, then my conscious actions tell my subconscious how to be, then my subconscious starts being that way even after the subliminal wears off.

Also, based on some anecdotal reports, libertine in the exp version doesn’t have that same “fast acting” effect that it did when designed in ultima.

Maybe that’s an overblown finding by one waylaying user who has something going on for him, specifically, I don’t know, but it wouldn’t hurt to give libertine more time to bloom and wanted more time to make your face pretty and your muscles big before your date :wink:

Ultimately, you just gotta test 30s and decide if it worked or not in hindsight

1 Like

Alright guys, here’s my take on the experimental stack so far, where I’ve listened to just ONE loop of:

• Wanted ZPv2
  • Libertine ZPv2

That was on yesterday. I don’t plan to listen to it until Saturday. As to why, read on.

Results:

• Day of:
    • Being treated with plenty of respect by those I saw or hung out with that day.
    • Interesting to note the social media video I made on this day has gotten quite a bit more traction than usual. In fact, it’s now one of the most watched videos on my page. Coincidence?
    • Girl at trip location is intrigued what kind of outfit I’m going for at the meet. More about that in the “Today” section.
    • After a certain point, I let out my sexual energy in a suboptimal manner. That’s unfortunate. Well, this is where I thought “I definitely should do the next run during Saturday, before I drive for the trip so that I don’t have that possibility.”
  • Today:
    • Leg day was a bit easier than expected. Surprisingly so in some aspects, other parts of the lift were of the usual difficulty.
    • A bit more conscious about making sure I eat right.
    • Arm muscles were still bulging throughout the day, despite it not being a day where I worked out my arms (it was leg day)
    • Female barber showed a bit more attention than usual…and it was the end of the workday too
    • Got my contact where I’m going for vacation to start thinking about being stylish for when we meet up. Said she’ll ask a friend. Keep in mind, this is a person that I’ve never met—I don’t know what she looks like, I’ve just inferred some details.

It’s time to prepare for MFO v2. Buying subs, getting a build ready.

I hope I am not missing out on a Black Friday sale.

Reflect!

Let’s set aside for the moment my inconsistent journaling recently here and talk about what happened today.

Listened (warning, below indicates experimental territory):

• MFO v2 (7 min)
  • DD v2 (3 min)
  • PCC v2 (3 min)

In the evening after work, I did a dinner hangout with someone I reconnected with only very recently. She invited me to this as she was already getting dinner with some of her friends there. I thought okay, this is a chance to see her again and also enjoy a conversation. The latter is what I went into the hangout with the intention of: just enjoying the meetup itself. No expectation that it needs to play into some bigger narrative or be part of a master plan where I get with her or something like that.

I’ve remembered recently that conversations and hangouts in of themselves can be enjoyable, without having to connect to a larger story in an obvious way. That lesson is what got me to consider this hangout.

I have a lot of takeaways from what happened this evening.

• Talking about events like these with close people can really help me derive more insights. I talked with my roommate pretty much right after I got back from the event and it ended up being a very deep and meaningful conversation where both of us ended up learning a lot. I feel very motivated to keep that up. I also feel more motivated to continue doing post-hangout reflections, or at least keep a keen eye on having takeaways from interactions. I want to manifest more takeaways from interactions occurring often. The stuff I talk about below is inspired by me wanting to remember the takeaways derived in that conversation.
  • How to answer the question of whether I’m seeing someone: it’s an interesting question that I don’t get asked very often, so it took me a bit by surprise today. One of the people asked me about this and I simply said no. Felt odd because I was the only one there not in a relationship. But I didn’t let that sour the rest of the hang (which did go on for quite a bit)! Got some good advice on how to answer it from my roommate—I can answer in a way that’s more lighthearted and playful.
  • Maintain the attitude that I’m not bad or wrong for being single, I shouldn’t feel ashamed about it.
  • Be careful in the willingness to get into a relationship as quickly as possible. Is that what I want? Interesting thing I learned today is that the person I reconnected with has been in an interesting string of relationships recently. The other people there were even surprised to hear that she was seeing someone different from the one seen during the last time they hung out. Now, would I have happy to have been one of those relationships in the middle (one of which seemed to have been just a month long)? I don’t think so. Probably, I would be sadder right now, not happier.
    • I also remembered my longtime friend who I went on a trip with earlier this year. I remembered that his relationship ended late last year, yet all these months later he is still feeling sad about it :cry: . At the time of the trip it had been 10 months. Now, it’s a year. Imagine, would I want to be in that position? He was in a pretty similar position as me before he got into that 'ship, and now look where he’s at. Me in his shoes—I would’ve technically gotten into a relationship…but at what cost?
  • I’ve a lot to be grateful for, and I should remember that. I may not be in a relationship right now, but I have a good job. One of the people I talked to today was among those impacted by the mass layoffs that occurred recently.
  • I can have female friends when I adopt the right attitude. The aforementioned individual could be one, perhaps I meet more of her other friends in the future.
  • Funny thought: At least I don’t have to get into an arranged marriage :joy:
  • Imagination itself is serving as a tool for me to empathize and to understand hypothetical scenarios a lot better so that I can learn from other experiences or hypotheticals without having to actually go through those things myself. This must be a result of my manifestation/imagination power which has grown a lot over time.

Last but not least, I am glad I took this action to go to the hangout simply for what it was. I notice I didn’t even go in with the idea that I need to have some deep takeaways—wasn’t trying to analyze every step of it. The stuff I wrote about just unfolded upon reflection.

Enjoy this moment right now.

Listened via microloops:

• DD v2 (30s)
  • PCC v2 (30s)

This whole past week has been pretty eventful. Starting from the beginning of the week where I reconnected with someone I haven’t talked to in years all the way to today where I had a lot of fun conversations, this week has seen pretty rapid personal growth. I can say that running the loops of the social subs has helped me have the energy and willingness to follow through with massive action. Throughout the week, I took part in a lot of social actions. Simultaneously, I learned a lot more about myself.

I’m looking for a massive boost in momentum through AsCh v2, but where is this sub? Is it on the way? We’ve heard eerily little about it (or if it’s even going to be a thing). Hmm…

I look forward to seeing this momentum continue.

Much has happened in my life throughout these past few months, however I must say that I am happy with my life right now. Things are looking up socially speaking. I also have a much more positive outlook on my life than I did a few months ago.

I’m building up the momentum for greatness next year. Speaking of which, next year I plan to start my stack as following:

• Emperor Black (my one-stack break from MFO v2)
  • Khan ST3
  • EF ST4 (This is still not in V2 :frowning: )

I briefly considered doing WANTED instead of Khan and EF, however, I believe I need a high-powered, targeted approach for two key things:

• Me taking massive action—and the right action—with women. This is currently a sticking point. WANTED is not really the type for massive action.
  • Whole-body physical morphing to become a lean machine.

Great! We’re now in 2023, which means I’m setting up a new journal for my adventures. I like the idea of dividing journals up by years.

The journal is here: SubliminalUser - Taking Massive Action

@RVConsultant I am requesting this thread be closed!