Question from @Azriel (original post):
I’ve tested two subliminal recently. I did not wash out this is not a ‘clean’ test but want to share my results . I did 1 total minute of Heartsong Attuned and 1 minute EOG True Sell Stage 4. I’ll say which I think did what. Heartsong This might be one of my favorite subs of all time. I started to fall in love with my own life. It felt full, and I was present to and blown away by how much I have going on, how ‘full’ my life is. I’m highly successful, have tons of incredible friends, a life full of meaningful things and family, and I literally couldn’t ‘feel’ it. I still was grateful and enjoyed my life but I felt I was walking around with an emptiness and hole that I intuited. This was as dramatic as it sounds at times but not all consuming. Since May I have been in various forms of ‘loss’ around woman. Alongside fire and romance, and adventure, loss has been permeating my experience, and an attempt to overcompensate for that loss with independence and drive. Heartsong started to dismantle that. My life felt/feels like a full dance. Since running the 60 seconds I’ve gone up and down. I’m both very ‘needy’ and completely not needy. I get attached, loyal, and caring very quickly and I feel like I’m abandoning people even if they pull away. My ego also can take a hit especially with certain 180 dynamics. In Heartsong I felt this had less punch/ impact, I could still see it but it matter less. The day after my desire for my last partner grew tremendously almost painfully sad but not destabilizing. I was not in love with her, but her mind, her strength, and sweetness, her fun, her ability to get shxxt but also totally submit, her contrasts fascinated me, super high achieving professional, quirky, artsy, dainty, but totally sexually, their was like a quite innocent hum to who she is - her being and our connection. As weird as it sounds it was like this mr. Rogers energy- of total unconditional love, peace, and the quite beauty of life. And she is completely not ‘choosing/ pursuing me’ now for whatever reason - and that’s painful but profoundly okay and doesn’t diminish whatever it was we had. Like I can ‘lead’ her into maybe engaging again, but she can also disappear if I don’t and at this point doing that has no sustainable or traction. It doesn’t quite solve this part of me that wants to be so ‘the thing’ and wanted that people don’t ever want to leave out of their own will. I still would love to feel the power and pull of others truly pursing me and choosing me or at least fully engaging me the way I engage them- and I started to feel that on Khan. That part I am present to mattering to me (I am curious how this would stack with wanted will ask at bottom. ) Also not sure if because stacked with Khan but my sense of dropping in and fully relating to people amplified. My presence seemed way stronger and more relaxed and like I had an irresistible wholeness that was ‘hotter’ than the ‘sexiest’ thing could ever be. At times it felt like I was feeling who I was before trauma, not just relationship trauma, but trauma of a life I didn’t expect or turn out. Did no expect this from Heartsong. Although honestly seeing now relationships trauma and how I pull away from that has massively defined my adulthood. I did at points start to get a sense of ‘my note’ it felt more like self love at first and this almost ecstatic sense of viewing myself like someone who was in love with me, and then it started to come from within. I think this is a mix from K4 but I started to get this sense of how incredible unique and special I was, no one is like me, no one has what I have,—it sounds narcissistic but it was not— I was more in awe of myself and genuinely realizing how lucky who ever I am with is/would be. , There is both a wholeness and a detachment that is SOO missing from the other seduction subs. Wanted Black actually has something similar in its own flavor. Primal a bit -but it feels more lost in ‘state’ or experience. This feels like a more holistic view. K4 with the independent but its not intrinsic , it feels relationships to not relying on the world or others and be able to make it all on owns own. I did also see my perfect mystical physical type the day I ran -same as last time I ran heartsong. Woman with multicolored hair- but seem incredible put together beside that. Last time it was a gorgeous Asian woman with purple hair, this time it was a turquoise and pink. I never see or notice this except when on Heartsong. Its not just that its their energy, eyes, physique, mannerism, and a bunch of other things I wont get into here. @qOS how would wanted and Heartsong stack?
Summary
@Azriel — WANTED and Heartsong do different jobs, and the job each does is the one the other leaves open, which is why they stack well.
What each one is for
Heartsong (Attuned) develops the heart behind any presence: worth that was yours before anyone chose you (Worthy Before Chosen), a life that already feels full (Whole Before Anyone), a body that can rest in closeness (The Settled Heart), secure ground instead of the reach-and-retreat tide, and a no received as information rather than a verdict (Rejection Without Verdict). It contains no seduction or pursuit scripting at all.
WANTED is the pursuit side. Its whole design is being the prize: The Magnetic Gap and Her Hunt, Your Throne flip the dynamic so she closes the distance, The Constant Chase and the WANTED Reality Bubble make approaches and hovering a normal part of your days, and the Royal Aura is mostly mystery with a little sexiness, fame and openness. Its page says plainly that it is not a healing title; its answer to neediness and unworthiness is Wholeness in Connection, which lets the interactions themselves do that work rather than scripting it directly.
Where they meet
The part you named, wanting to be chosen so completely that people never leave by their own will, sits exactly on the seam between the two. WANTED supplies the pull: women moving toward you, initiating, competing for your attention. Heartsong supplies the thing that keeps the pull from becoming a need: you stay whole whether they arrive or not, and when they do, they meet a settled person rather than a hungry one. WANTED’s The Magnetic Gap only works from genuine self-sufficiency, and Heartsong is where that self-sufficiency gets built from the inside. The wholeness-plus-detachment quality you found missing from other seduction titles is what this pairing is designed to produce.
One difference in mode to know about
WANTED’s The Silent Depth and Velvet Secrets reveal a little at a time; Heartsong’s Leadership of the Heart says the true thing plainly (“I’d love to see you again”) and lets the answer be hers. They are not in conflict, because WANTED’s mystery is described as calm confidence that leaves space for discovery rather than a mask, but you will notice both registers in yourself: the one who lets her come to him, and the one who states his interest without hinting. Both are yours to choose from in the moment.
Which Heartsong stage
If the aim is to meet someone, The Symphony is Heartsong’s manifestation engine (What I Am, I Meet, Where the Music Plays, The Resonant Ear, The Five Notes in Another), and Heartsong’s own page lists The Symphony with a WANTED-line title as a recommended pairing. Its page also says to begin with Attuned and let it settle before adding The Symphony.
Recommendation
Keep Attuned running and add WANTED for the pull you are after; move to The Symphony once Attuned has settled. One closing note: Khan Stage 4 already carries a dominant sexual and status aura that asserts, while WANTED’s aura holds and lets her close the gap; running both means two different flavours of being noticed at once, so give the stack room to show you which one is leading. For how to run it — loops, ramp-up, rest days — use the official instructions: https://instructions.subliminalclub.com