Please review my wealth custom

@Green-power-ranger : Here an example of wealth custom

RICH Core
EOG: True Sell Stage 1 Core
Synergy the Golden One
Synergy: Winner Overdrive
Essence: The Alchemy of Money
DEUS
Gratitude Embodiment

Short and focused. You don’t need all 20 slots.

1 Like

My reasoning is:
The wealth modules and the productivity modules (carpe vitam and machine totality) will ensure I work all day long everyday whereas other modules will work on the bg.
As long as I am working everyday wid guidance from wealth modules, I can let others modules process on other areas.

I would leave Regen out. It’s a more healing-focused title.

I’d stack the custom with Regen store title. That way once you get to a point you may not need Regen anymore, then you can still run the Reforged custom.

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from — there’s just a lot of ‘bloat’ here isn’t helping you achieve or discover income streams. While everything is “working in the background,” you’ll be processing things much more slowly, especially with a full stack, which can easily lead to frustration and abandoning the sub. There’s sense to what you’re saying, but unless you’re willing to run a small stack or commit long-term (6 months+), a tight, focused custom is a better bet.

1 Like

In addition to what @heartmadeiron just said, RICH and True Sell have enough productivity scripting in them to get you going.

Edit: Just add Essence: Unstoppable Execution, and you should be good. No need for all those productivity modules.

1 Like

Why Regeneration exactly. If it’s about wealth-related healing, there modules for that without using a precious (and weighty) core slot.

There’s also just better options for productivity.

1 Like

I have reasons for the productivity modules:
I like the concept of carpe vitam.
And machine totality has sleep module which I need coz of insomnia.

Then just remove all of these and replace them with the Deep Sleep module. :point_down: :point_down:

I would like to know if there r too many synergy modules or is it fine if I am planning it running it alone for a longer time.

Thanks for Ur suggestion. But I’m not gonna do that.

No one can tell you what to do but as a rule, the more focused your custom is, the better it works.

1 Like

You have 5. They’re all 3+ modules. that’s too many.

If you have insomnia I’d recommend Paragon Sleep standalone next your your Wealth Custom.
I am someone who used to have sleep issues and this title has been a godsend.

Insomnia will slow down and lower your sub processing bandwidth.

Dense custom+insomnia=no bueno.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign can i do 5 synergy modules here, pretty please? :joy:

I’d listen to what the others are saying and build a fully focused wealth custom, but don’t make the mistake of thinking that means every single module has to be directly about money.

A really potent wealth custom should also target the specific weaknesses that are preventing you from actually creating wealth.

I built mine together with ChatGPT, mainly using it as a research and brainstorming tool. I gave it the links to the Main Store, Q Store and Subliminal Results forum, then spent quite a bit of time discussing my actual goals, what I’m trying to build, and — most importantly — the weaknesses that were getting in my way.

For me those were things like procrastination, inconsistent motivation, wasting ridiculous amounts of time on perfectionism and over-optimization, hesitating before taking unfamiliar steps, not finishing things fast enough, etc.

That part is extremely important IMO.

Instead of just asking, “What are the best wealth modules?”, ask:

“What is stopping me from creating wealth consistently, and which modules directly attack those bottlenecks while still complementing the overall wealth objective?”

That gives you a much more personalized custom.

So my custom ended up having strong wealth/business foundations, but also targeted modules for discipline, execution, finishing, calculated risk-taking, dealing with failure, prioritizing ROI, learning from feedback, avoiding procrastination, and so on.

We went through the modules one by one, looked for redundancy, compared similar modules, and tried to make sure every slot had a specific reason for being there.

The result is probably the most personally targeted custom I’ve made.

Obviously this is just my own experience and I can’t prove how much of the change comes from any individual module, but the difference in my behavior has been pretty dramatic. My formerly lazy ass is now regularly spending 8–12 hours a day working toward my goals.

So my biggest recommendation would be:

Don’t just build a “wealth custom.” Build a wealth custom designed around the exact reasons you personally aren’t wealthy yet.

That’s where I think the real customization becomes powerful.

And im using it together with Gen. Ascension S1 to tackle more of my wealth problems/problems overall.

2 Likes

We don’t have these ESSENCE 's. At least not yet. qOS won’t be able to help with modules that aren’t in the Q Store.

2 Likes

Ya thats what I thought too .
Essence of Crown Capital and True Sell are not available .

if its a wealth custom , then Regeneration doesnt belong there imo .

1 Like

for qos, i could replace essence of c&c wid essence of eog.
but what do i replace essence true sell st 1 to? just true sell st1 core?

1 Like

You have to consider what your goals are and choose / not choose cores accordingly

1 Like

There is a True Sell module.