Please review my wealth custom

Core Reforged

Core Regeneration

Essence of crown and capital (c&c essence helps wid wealth and sales)

Essence true sell st 1

Synergy IAM atman

Homeostatsis (coz this sub is dense)

Synergy Tale of dragon (for sales)

True sell module

Synergy Carpe vitam

Synergy Machine totality (contains sleep)

Synergy Preordained vitality

Ebon manure (people will come after Ur success)

Hair

Eye

Aligner

Psyche Restoration

Psyche augmentation

Informaticon

Ai whisperer

Fearsome

The goal of the custom is wealth creation via various different streams (the streams are not known at this time) and via sales (this is the only stream that is known).
Could ya’ll check my custom and tell me if I have broken any recommendations of building a custom?
All feedback is appreciated.
Thanks!

@qOS please review this custom:

Reforged core

Regeneration core

Essence of crown and capital

Essence true sell st 1

Synergy IAM atman

Homeostatsis

Synergy Tale of dragon

True sell module

Synergy Carpe vitam

Synergy Machine totality

Synergy Preordained vitality

Ebon manure

Hair

Eye

Aligner

Psyche Restoration

Psyche augmentation

Informaticon

Ai whisperer

Fearsome

The cores are throwing me off for a wealth custom. Reforged has some wealth scripting but isn’t Regeneration more of a nervous system healer?

I personally like my customs more focused.

If I was you I’d trim the non wealth stuff, like hair/eye/aligner/Synergy Preordained vitality. The mental health modules, I can’t comment on those and advise you to trim them but they’re also obv nothing to do with wealth.

IDK if you are running a 2nd title or 2nd custom but it may better to run 1 wealth focused custom and a 2nd nervous system healing custom with the mental health modules and even the physical shifting ones.

But that’s just my 2 cents. I have seen others in the forum put together of what I thought was a kitchen sinky custom and those individuals seemed to have great results.

2 Likes

Gotta agree with Ryder. Those physical shifting and health modules will dilute things.

Go with RICH Core. The whole point is opening and expanding income streams.

1 Like

That’s not a wealth custom, that’s kitchen sink of all sorts of unrelated subs. Respectfully.
If you’re going to build a wealth custom start by building around a true wealth core like RICH or EOG. Not Reforged.

1 Like

@Green-power-ranger : Here an example of wealth custom

RICH Core
EOG: True Sell Stage 1 Core
Synergy the Golden One
Synergy: Winner Overdrive
Essence: The Alchemy of Money
DEUS
Gratitude Embodiment

Short and focused. You don’t need all 20 slots.

1 Like

My reasoning is:
The wealth modules and the productivity modules (carpe vitam and machine totality) will ensure I work all day long everyday whereas other modules will work on the bg.
As long as I am working everyday wid guidance from wealth modules, I can let others modules process on other areas.

I would leave Regen out. It’s a more healing-focused title.

I’d stack the custom with Regen store title. That way once you get to a point you may not need Regen anymore, then you can still run the Reforged custom.

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from — there’s just a lot of ā€˜bloat’ here isn’t helping you achieve or discover income streams. While everything is ā€œworking in the background,ā€ you’ll be processing things much more slowly, especially with a full stack, which can easily lead to frustration and abandoning the sub. There’s sense to what you’re saying, but unless you’re willing to run a small stack or commit long-term (6 months+), a tight, focused custom is a better bet.

1 Like

In addition to what @heartmadeiron just said, RICH and True Sell have enough productivity scripting in them to get you going.

Edit: Just add Essence: Unstoppable Execution, and you should be good. No need for all those productivity modules.

1 Like

Why Regeneration exactly. If it’s about wealth-related healing, there modules for that without using a precious (and weighty) core slot.

There’s also just better options for productivity.

1 Like

I have reasons for the productivity modules:
I like the concept of carpe vitam.
And machine totality has sleep module which I need coz of insomnia.

Then just remove all of these and replace them with the Deep Sleep module. :point_down: :point_down:

I would like to know if there r too many synergy modules or is it fine if I am planning it running it alone for a longer time.

Thanks for Ur suggestion. But I’m not gonna do that.

No one can tell you what to do but as a rule, the more focused your custom is, the better it works.

1 Like

You have 5. They’re all 3+ modules. that’s too many.

If you have insomnia I’d recommend Paragon Sleep standalone next your your Wealth Custom.
I am someone who used to have sleep issues and this title has been a godsend.

Insomnia will slow down and lower your sub processing bandwidth.

Dense custom+insomnia=no bueno.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign can i do 5 synergy modules here, pretty please? :joy:

I’d listen to what the others are saying and build a fully focused wealth custom, but don’t make the mistake of thinking that means every single module has to be directly about money.

A really potent wealth custom should also target the specific weaknesses that are preventing you from actually creating wealth.

I built mine together with ChatGPT, mainly using it as a research and brainstorming tool. I gave it the links to the Main Store, Q Store and Subliminal Results forum, then spent quite a bit of time discussing my actual goals, what I’m trying to build, and — most importantly — the weaknesses that were getting in my way.

For me those were things like procrastination, inconsistent motivation, wasting ridiculous amounts of time on perfectionism and over-optimization, hesitating before taking unfamiliar steps, not finishing things fast enough, etc.

That part is extremely important IMO.

Instead of just asking, ā€œWhat are the best wealth modules?ā€, ask:

ā€œWhat is stopping me from creating wealth consistently, and which modules directly attack those bottlenecks while still complementing the overall wealth objective?ā€

That gives you a much more personalized custom.

So my custom ended up having strong wealth/business foundations, but also targeted modules for discipline, execution, finishing, calculated risk-taking, dealing with failure, prioritizing ROI, learning from feedback, avoiding procrastination, and so on.

We went through the modules one by one, looked for redundancy, compared similar modules, and tried to make sure every slot had a specific reason for being there.

The result is probably the most personally targeted custom I’ve made.

Obviously this is just my own experience and I can’t prove how much of the change comes from any individual module, but the difference in my behavior has been pretty dramatic. My formerly lazy ass is now regularly spending 8–12 hours a day working toward my goals.

So my biggest recommendation would be:

Don’t just build a ā€œwealth custom.ā€ Build a wealth custom designed around the exact reasons you personally aren’t wealthy yet.

That’s where I think the real customization becomes powerful.

And im using it together with Gen. Ascension S1 to tackle more of my wealth problems/problems overall.

2 Likes