Gdbdboy's Journal - 1

Retired from DG .

She is my GF now .

4 Likes

I am now working hard to create a side Hustle . Thats the goal of Rich Now .

2 Likes

So badass! Congrats!

3 Likes

Nov 28 - Dec 23 *

NC1 + Rich Now + Washout

Dec 24 - Jan 19

NC1 + Rich Now + Washout

Jan 20 - …

Playing only Rich Now in this cycle . Want to update the NC1 to latest EoG

1 Like

I am now 167 lbs . Plan is to hit 170 and then start cutting .

1 Like

Side Hustle is slowly picking up . RICH Now is showing its hand .



3

Flipped a 100 USD to 200 USD in 5 trading days . :money_mouth_face:
Earlier today , it was sitting at 250 USD .
Thats a 150 % increase in 5 days .

Its a small result but The point now is not to derive income but to prove to myself that I can trust myself with more live funds .

Initial Plan was to flip 300 to 600$ . But I saw the Trading Account already had 100 $ in it . So I started with that .

If I can convert 300 to 600 , I will really get a lot of confidence on myself . I hope the Rich Now will keep showing its hand and keep breaking my Wealth Ceilings .

2 Likes

Speaking of flipping , I need to double the 300 $ only 12 times to hit 1 Mil .

Can I do it ? I donno .

In RICH Now I trust . :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

I turned 300 to 590 . And then the Drawdown began .
Well , yea am now in DD . But in hindsight , I was too optimistic about my ’ Strategy ’ .

The graph turned out to be so —

1 Like

I think this goal is too Ambitious . So , am abandoning it .

1 Like

For now , I am pausing trading this Acc

1 Like

Signed up for a 1 Step Evaluation Challenge , starting from tomorrow .

Max DD - 6 %
Daily DD - 3 %
Target - 10 %

Everything is planned . Job now is to execute the trades flawlessly .

Jan 20 - Feb 14

RICH Now + Washout

1 Like

Feb 15 - Mar 9

RICH Now + EmpB 2 loops + Washout

1 Like

Mar 10 - April 4

RICH Now + Minds Eye + Washout

1 Like

@qOS

I want to turn the cold approaching women into money. Which title or module would you recommend me to get to the first Euro as fast as possible.

I am not looking for a empire or business.
Just get that small euros as fast as possible

@qOS
What does void of creation actually do?
It says it’s for manifestation and it’s for advanced users
But what does it do?

@qOS

How does running a Limitless minds eye alone seperately
And
Running limitless minds eye with NWE
Differ?

@qOS

I meant the second one - If you mean turning the skill itself into a business

I am thinking of posting content in order to attract sales . But I dont want to dwell into perfectionism or establish a big business .
Its just a another side hustle . Just want to get to the Euros as fast as possible .