Gdbdboy's Journal - 1

Although I keep an offline journal , I feel something missing .
Today I realized , it’s Saint & Fire 's 'guidance ’ in my Journey since they are the guardian angels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I will not be revealing the details of my goals etc .

This journal is to provide feedback to Saint n Fire and if need be to get their feedback as well .
More like , I want them to keep an eye on me .

The listening pattern will be intuitive . Sometimes that could be 30s and sometimes listening to 15mins loops >3x a day .
I will take the full responsibility of it .

My Arsenal

Wealth Custom ZPT2 (.flac )

[Ecstasy of Gold ST1 Core]

[R.I.C.H. Crypto Core]

[Instant Business Tactician]

[Secret Source]

[Marketweaver]

[Virtue Series: Temperance]

[The Way of ROI]

[DEUS]

[Tyrant]

[Jupiter]

[Virtue Series: Patience]

Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac )

[Limitless Core]

[Mind’s Eye Core]

[Khronos Key]

[Machine: Action]

[Machine: Rest]

[The Single Point]

[The Streams]

[Wisdom Personified]

[Informaticon]

[Polyglot]

[Foundation]

[Unlimiter]

[The Merger of Worlds]

[Omnidimensional]

[I.Q. and Cognitive Booster]

[Negativity Displacer]

[Victory’s Call]

[Energetic Development XI]

[Achilles]

Sex n Seduction Custom ZP (mp3)

|[Charisma & Flirting Automatic Mentor/Improver]
|[Emperor’s Voice]
|[Edge of Danger]
|[Focused Arousal]
|[Libertine Core]
|[Panther]
|[Seducer’s Gaze]
|[Temptation]
|[Sphaera Magnetica]
|[Sexual Manifestation]
|[Physicality Shifter - Sexiness]
|[Instant Seducing Tactician]
|[Entranced]
|[WANTED Core]
|[Alexander’s Play]

• BLU ZP

• Emp B ZP

• As Ch ZP ( .flac )

The entries will be gist of particular day which I feel comfortable with sharing .

7 Likes

30 / 10

BLU ZP * 1 ( 15 min )
Sex n Seduction Custom ZP * 1 (15 min )
Wealth Custom ZPT2 * 1 (15 min )
As Ch ZP * 1 (3 min )

31/10

BLU ZP * 1 ( 15 min )

1/11 - Rest
2/11 - Rest

2 Likes

3/11 - Rest

• Today I woke up from a ’ traumatic ’ sleep . From yesterday night , it feels , Sth possesed me and while leaving , it did all it could to remain in there , but it seems I persisted , and when I woke up in the mrng , it felt , it has left .
    Felt like new born or rather a weight has been lifted .

• There was an impulse to go out and spend time and money in the last 2 days . Also havent had sex for the past 1 month . That 's also playing a role . But today this was okay .

• Went for a bike ride - 20 km . Broke the chain . It happens .

• Today I was able to study good . In the last 2 days , whenever I started to study , there was always a background thought going on in the mind . I think , this is the mind processing the Sub . Today it was better compared to yesterday .
    It 's like I want to concentrate 100 % and my mind just doesn’t allow it . I used to get irritated , but now I have accepted that , it 's just the way mind works .

• Had a plan to pass an exam this year Dec , but seems I can’t . I feel ashamed of myself . I can’t afford to waste my time like this .

• Today no work and no gym .

• Heard a co-worker got fired . Felt anxiety hearing that . ( Still I think there 's Recon from last play )

• Today the calories intake was less than yesterday .

I think , I will take a rest tomorrow also .

2 Likes

Met this girl again .
I thought she would have forgotten me . But she recognizd my face and said hi to me first .
I am not looking for anything . Let 's see where this goes !

4 Likes

4/11 - Rest

• Woke up today after an uneventful sleep .

• Today I did a group discussion with a collegue who is also preparing for the exam .
    I wanted to share these result in the Limitless main thread page but I didnt . When it comes to group discussion , the dynamic is more or like public debate on the topics we prepare .
    This is the area where the Limitless really shines . The pace at which I answer and the tone behind it comes of as me being the ’ smartest person in the room ’ and I am , 90 % of the time , what comes out of my mouth are correct .
    But the colllegeues take it personally . So I tone down consciously to let them speak instead of me speaking everything .

• Fixed the chain of my bike which I broke yesterday .

• Today also no gym since there is a muscle pull in my traps .

• Walked ~ 5 km

• Went to work . A Female co - worker felt very happy to see me after we saw each other after 2 weeks.

• But while wroking , there was recon . Nothing severe .

3 Likes

5/11

BLU ZP * 1 ( 15 min )
As Ch ZP * 1 (7 min )
Emp B * 1 ( 15 min )

• Went to the gym.

• There was a mind fog after playing AC nad BLU . After 6 hrs , I played Emp B , which cleared it .

• The day was not so productive . Felt low energy .

• Witnessed an event in the workplace , which made me angry about my reality . I need to upgrade my reality .

4 Likes

6/11

BLU ZP * 2 ( 15 min )

• Interesting manifestations with As CH ZP . Both positive and negative .

• Rapid true growth - “I will use the motivation I get from imagining how I will change once I achieve my goals to take massive action, but I will also continuously re-examine and experiment with my thoughts, my inner sensations and my behavior, even if it might be scary, uncomfortable or even hurtful to admit bad things about myself.”

I never understood that when Fire wrote that . Today I realized a very painful / awkward thing to admit to myself . I think these are the initial results of Emp B .

• Considered to create a Custom with Emp B , but seeing Amor’s results of RoM , I will wait .

• Screenshot_2
    That line resonated with me more.

2 Likes

Sounds to me like: Follow Simon’s Instructions!

:joy:

2 Likes

:rofl:

We need updated Simon’s Instructions . :nerd_face:

2 Likes

7/11
8 / 11 - rest

1 Like

How do you find the Terminus² ZP customs? In particular the wealth custom. Do the cores and/or modules work faster vs major titles/ZP standard custom? Mind boggling results/manifestations?

You can answer as much as you feel comfortable with.

‘Obvious’ is the word I will use for them .
That goes both for results and recon .

One has to experiment one’s own listening pattern with them .

Wealth one is relatively new. It’s not even one month old and I have played not even 5 loops .
I see my wealth custom as a VEEERYY long term Sub .

I wouldn’t use the word ‘fast’ . I would use the word ’ pure’ for Terminus ZPT2 .
If standard ZP is normal fuel , then ZPT2 are performance fuel .

All I can say is if you are working on a goal .
6 months from now with ZPT2 , without a shadow of doubt , you will see progress .

It’s a good investment :+1:

2 Likes

Performance fuel is an excellent way to look at it. I am looking to upgrade my wealth custom. May jump from Standard ZP custom to Terminus.

Thanks for your informative reply.

2 Likes

9/11 - Rest .

• A very peaceful day . Did what I need to do . No recon . No distractions .

• I think Emp B has started to show its effects one me . Today I ate every 2 hours and drank 6 Monster drinks .

• I am not done with my Productivity Custom . So will drop BLU and continue with it .

• Updated my wardobe with some ’ fancy , see me ’ kinda clothing . Normally I wear muted colors .

• Had a good shoulder workout . Post workout pump was very satisfactoy and saw new veins which I havent seen before on my body . :pray:

• Today I visualized to complete my goal to pass the exam to update my CV . I got 2 new business ideas . I need to act on them .

• Waiting eagerly for Masterclass course .

10 / 11 - Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 1 15 min
EB * 1 15 min

11/11 - Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 2 15 min
As Ch ZP ( .flac ) * 1 7 min

• Yesterday was a stressful day at work . Not sub related but the things there were very stressful .

• I time my loops such that my mind starts processing the sub during work so that when I have ’ my ’ time , I have less mind fog and get things done .

• Today I played Asc Ch . I didnt intend to manifest anything . And the work was today less stressful although the work load was same .

• The mindfulness module of EB is a very welcomed addition to the title . I am always aware of the thoughts going on in the mind instead of just getting lost . I have previously taken a few mindfulness courses and also read books on it . Although I practised them , there was always a struggle . With ZP v2 , the concepts of mindfulness comes effortlessly within me .

• Saint has teased enough of Revelation . Will see if the objectives of RoM serve my goals .

• Upset with my current reality . Need to upgrade badly .

• Today was a green day after 3 weeks of continous drawdown . Hopefull from this pt , the equity starts making higher highs again .

1 Like

12 / 11
13/11 - Rest

• There was a nudge to adjust my Risk Management Plan . Will be trying the new risk plan from tomorrow . Excited for that .

• The productivity today was ok . Will be taking another rest day .

• No recon but slight mind fog +

• Currently enrolled in 3 challenges to get funded so that I can open a pathway to manifestation for wealth .

• Approached a girl in the gym .

I am liking this .

3 Likes

14/11 - Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 1 15 min
EB * 1 15 min

15/11 - Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 2 15 min
Wealth Custom ZPT2 (.flac ) *1 15 min

• This nudge seems good . A green week so far . Hopefully I come out of the DD .

• Manifested a 500 page book . All I have to do is study it to clear my exam .

• Drinking more water . Approx 8 litres .

• A co-worker said - Why arent you speaking anything . At the same time , receiving compliments on the physique .

• Best way to process the Sub - Sleep more , eat more , drink more .

• Sense of deduction has skyrocketed . Also I think so visualization . :pray:

• Always control of the thoughts . Even if feeling a powerful emotion , I can detach myself . This is a game changer when it comes to recon .
    On that note , I think I am having recon now . Made some mistakes in the work . Nothing serious .

• The new module pack seems tempting , but considering to add EmpB to my productivity Custom .

2 Likes

16 - 19 / 11 - Rest

• On 17 th , the dreams were intense . Overall theme was fear . I still remember the details .

• Today had some intense recon . I was just staring at my offline journal screen for 2 hours straight this morning . Also had the impulse today to masturbate . The last time I did was 2 years ago . Now I understand why EmpB is in artisan line , lol . Nonetheless I switched off my screen and took warm shower . With Winter , there 's no way to get sunlight .

• But after that , had very good results . I entered into zone and completed the tasks very fast .

• Extremely lazy to do grocery shopping . The thought of standing in line irritates me .

• Did today leg workout .

• Hair is transforming from medium length to long-ish length . 2 months ago , when I was running my seduction Custom 2 - 3 loops per week , when I used to get recon , I had the impulse to cut my hair. It 's good I didnt . People when talking to me , they stare at my hair for 1 - 2 second . Hair is bending at correct proprotions .

• Since the recon is still cropping up , I will wait out till listening to next loops .

4 Likes

20/11 - Rest

21/11 - EB * 1 15 min
Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 1 15 min

22/11 - EB * 1 15 min
Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 2 15 min

• Last week a collegue was sharing his personal tragedy with me . I didnt take it seriously . Today I realized , he has been ignoring me since then . Had to take care of it .

• Came across this video today . The guy sounds like he has run QL for 10 years lol . I was surprised as to how he was able to verbalize the intutive thought process .
    Unlocking Your Intuition: How to Solve Hard Problems Easily - YouTube

4 Likes

23/11 - Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 2 15 min
EB * 1 15 min

24/11 - EB * 1 15 min
Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 1 15 min

25-27 / 11 - Rest

28/11 - Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 1 15 min
Wealth Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 1 15 min

1 Like