Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

The frequent peeing I was experiencing at the beginning when I was listening to LBfH has come back. That’s peculiar since when I listened to AC four months ago it didn’t happen. I also had a dream last night in which the smartest girl in my Primary school (but as an adult in the dream) asked me to look into her eye and then said I had beautiful eyes.

I feel solid and at peace. All the ZP (apart from the prototypes I tested last Autumn) I’ve listened to so far felt as if I had been surrounded by a mountain mist - light and ethereal - whilst this kitten feels more substantial, more concrete like a reflection of mine on the surface of a lake.

Edit:
This sub keeps me quite energized in the morning. I slept almost six hours. Let’s see how it goes throughout the day.

Edit 2 - 4 hours later:
I’m still in the high spirits and I found myself singing softly to myself: now it’s time to live.

Powerful stuff. :blush:

4 Likes

AsCh - MANIFESTATION MONSTER :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Care to develop?

Maybe because of this my manifestation ability stuck

1 Like

You can think about your desires as much as you want - but its “how” you are thinking about them.

If the thoughts are “from” already having it, or knowing it’s done. Thats fine.

If it’s still from wanting it, or frustration because it’s not happening, thats blocking it.

5 Likes

Beautiful women falling from the sky on your laps is real ! :sweat_smile:

This has got to be the mind bending manifestation for me .

I saw a girl in my neighborhood and described her to my friend how hot she is . He told he knows her and showed her in Insta just by hearing the specifics I told him . I was just mind blown by her beauty and told him - I want to open her .
This was like 1 week ago .

Just now in the gym , the same girl opens me - How many sets are you gonna do ? out of nowhere while I was doing my shoulderpresses . :sweat_smile:
That was an easy open , and I spoke like 5 mins or so .
She closed me - Hopefully we see each other soon .

And the real kicker - I played Ascension Chamber 10 hours before

18 Likes

ahh, I will change my thinking now

1 Like

We got AC in Experimental version in FLAC format, it is in our Downloads now!

4 Likes

It’s been out for a couple months

4 Likes

Oh damn. Thank you for clarifying. I had no idea.

1 Like

The labeling “Experimental” is naturally confusing whenever a new experiment
Is underway. And ‘Emperor FLAC Experimental’ is just Emperor FLAC.

1 Like

I saw this and just thought i’d leave it here. i’m wondering what the Ascension Chamber experimental 2022 will be like (or if it will even exist).

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Is there a cumulative effect to this title ? Like Libertine ?

I listen on Friday so I get to listen to Ascension Chamber today on 11/11! It would have been a tremendous surprise if the experimental update or V2 had dropped today.

1 Like

Anyone using this title in combination with healing subs? DR, Regeneration, Elixir, EOG st1?
Im really curious on how it can affect healing…

3 Likes

Well, I guess Im gonna answer my own question, I just listened to Ascension Chamber.
Still curious about anyone else doing this title with a healing stack.

Im doing Dragon Reborn st2 and EOG st1

2 Likes

I’m using it once a week with DR and LBFH

1 Like

What kind of benefits have you noticed? If you dont mind sharing…

1 Like

Using currently to boost Emperor Black. Emperor Black is wicked with its manifestations (in a great way). I definitely respect that title. Honestly, it would be great to bridle the capabilities and unbridle whenever.

2 Likes

This is what I noticed minutes after my loop of Ascension Chamber…

5 Likes