Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

Sorry, What?

He can’t send without typing more than a no so he typed five char

2 Likes

Actually I got it right after I posted the above post :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Still thank you @Yazooneh

1 Like

Ascension Chamber helping with other subliminal for sure because every week after the sub I can feel sub optimization

3 Likes

I think I came up with a way to describe Ascension Chamber properly, such that anyone could understand.

Ascension chamber, is like a “magnifying glass”, that you can put on top of any of the objectives, to magnify it, and consciously guide it further, for whatever goal.

The power from our subconscious mind stems from intent, which is why this is so huge, as AC directs energy (attention or intent) towards whatever you want have manifested, as if you were turning on a tap.

3 Likes

Is this getting the ZPv2 treatment? @SaintSovereign

I’m not sure because AsCh’s build is not exactly standard. But I was thinking of restarting my runs of AsCh and it might be cool to use it with the new setup. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I was re-reading the Ascension Chamber a couple of weeks ago, and a line jumped out at me that I had previously just skimmed over:

Ascension Chamber is the developer console of your subconscious mind, where with enough practice you can grasp the normally thin, invisible lines of the subconscious mind and move them in ways you never thought were possible before.

Somehow that made a stronger impression on me this time around.

Here’s the relevant dictionary definition of console:

a combination of readouts or displays and an input device (such as a keyboard or switches) by which an operator can monitor and interact with a system (such as a computer or dubber)

Skilled, guided access to what’s going on ‘beneath the hood’.

But also, Ascension Chamber creates a pristine, optimal environment for interacting skillfully with the subconscious mind.

So, it’s more than just a technical tool. It’s also a state of mind and a state of being: open, inspired, serene, powerful, awe-filled, etc. It is a place where we can meet (and merge with) the Creator.

7 Likes

I don’t think it’ll have a ZPv2 version

1 Like

I already have a downloaded Ascension Chamber Experimental, which should mean it’s already V2. I might ve wrong, but so it says in my music player.

1 Like

@Tobyone that’s the Experimental FLAC right? I think it’s experimental with regards to it being a FLAC file rather than the new build.

1 Like

Ahh got ya, that’s true yeah :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll wait until tomorrow, which is one of my official listening days. I think a ZPv2 of AsCH would be very powerful

2 Likes

I needed to visualize getting of job I am desiring, just panicking & doing stupid things will not help me.

I will start visualizing positive things with actions about my current situation. Just thinking & visualizing bad things, anxiety & depression will only increasing my situation badly

1 Like

Anyone running this in a custom? With ME/Limitless or ROM( :cowboy_hat_face:)

1 Like

Is this v1.5 or v2?

This is still ZP v1

1 Like

Hope this gets updated, used this last night and the difference between this and v2 build seems night and day

1 Like

Today was my listening day of Ascension Chamber and I had a really surprising experience (My first out of this sub). Today as I was gettimg ready for my classes I really wished with all my heart that I didn’t have to go to classes today.

When I reached my classroom, it was empty. I got really confused as to what happened. I checked our whatsapp group and their was a message that today and tomorrow is a holiday!

And the weird thing is the timing at which the message was delivered was almost the same timing that I wished I didn’t have to go to class!:rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

I am having very negativity due to my past mistakes. These events turn out i am visualising negative stuff. But i will try to be think in terms of success while playing and doing hard work.
Help me with some tips

3 Likes

@weir : LBFH is and will be your best friend.
Give it 3 or 4 rounds. If you’re used to beating yourself up over past failures and mistakes as much as I did (which means A LOT), LBFH would be heaven-sent for you. It might cause a couple of disturbing dreams as the trauma is being pushed out of your psyche by self-love. I went through that too.

10 Likes