Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

The latest version of Ascension Chamber is in ZP (Refresh) or ZP v1.5.

So yes, it is not unreasonable to imagine it will again be updated to ZP v2.

1 Like

Today in the morning I was making a list of film on IMDB that I have watched and liked. I had watched a film in a language I did not know two years ago. I wanted to put that in my list of films but just couldnā€™t remember the title. I thought about it for a while and left it.

In the evening when I opened my youtube, the first video recommended to me was about the very same movie and the news regarding it was that it is going to be dubbed in my language! And the thing is there was no mention of it since last two years in the media.

Just what did they put in this sub?!

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been focused heavily on being a leader and in-charge over the last 3 years. Then I toss Ascension Chamber in with the likes of Khan and Emperor Black.

It always increased my responsibility, and I think thatā€™s a result of me wanting to be Top Dog just to get the toys and not the responsibility, which the universe is absolutely not going for. Other people can get away with that, but not so much me.

So yes, it does work. Not to sound too fatalistic, but if you are one of those few destined to be responsible and you want to manifest power, you will get the responsibilities that it entails.

Also Emperor Black + Ascension Chamber terrifies me only because my job was super stressful and it was attracting more business and sales, that really didnā€™t funnel into my pockets. Career advancement opportunities for me, but no immediate gain unless I chose to move up, which was conditional on the job being permanent, which was not my plan.

10 Likes

damn you are ascending furiously.
does tge FLAC version work?

3 Likes

Thanks bro. I donā€™t know if I tried the FLAC version . I am ascending in life super fast because I am deploying for my military. Itā€™s incredibly stressful and itā€™s a major life transition, and Iā€™ve had unexplained migraines and back pain for almost a month. Itā€™s unfair, but I canā€™t really sit and gripe about it. It could have been something worse like diabetic neuropathy or cancer. So I am grateful for this annoyance, because I know it will get better. @Alphamale

3 Likes

Alright thanks man

2 Likes

Is this once a week thing still or did it change in one year?

Still once a week for the recommendation.

2 Likes

This is strong dude, I literally canā€™t even listen to 2 minutes once week even. I will try again next cycle. Maybe Iā€™ll start with 30s once a week and on next cycle up that to 1 minute. We shall seeā€¦

3 Likes

I will manifesting a new job & feeling it as if I already got it
Yesterday HR told me, the position is on hold & they will conduct a meeting today. I am sure I will get this job because I already have it
lets see

10 Likes

(im posting this on multiple threads)

EMP X Wanted X Ascension Chamber

I usually like to keep flirty stuff out, especially if theyā€™re screenshots, but I want to give a testimonial with proof. Face, user, etc cropped out for privacy reasons, obviously.

I have been working on conscious manifestation with ascension chamber. Ive employed neville goddards techniques

Two girls in these ss

This girl I expected to not hear back from. Near the end of the convo she stopped using emojis and being playful. I got a text in the afternoon the next day, however, using some consciously direct intention

Things were abt to get spicy, but she replied an hour later when I decided to get my beauty sleep :sunglasses:

visualized a girl who would go balls to the wall with how overtly interested she was in me, got this:

I dont have money for bars or clubs so I go on Omegle :skull: I canā€™t even afford taking a girl out to ice cream because all my money is spent on the gym and my passion for combat sports. I met these two on there

IMG_2286

definitely a Win

5 Likes

Seems like everytime I listen to AC (after the other two in my stack) I got very tiredā€¦ anyone experiencing this?

1 Like

Include minds eye

You xan stop and replace negative visualisations/manifestation with Minds Eys

Also Lovebomb for humanity and chosen from Within will bring positivity and love for yourself.

Go for a coupple of rounds

:v::wink::v:

1 Like

the ascension chamber v2 can not be downloadedā€¦ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Just hang tight. I guess itā€™ll be all sorted out once the new Main Disc. Thread for AsC is posted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am using the new Asc Cham V2 and I noticed its 15 minutes now instead of 7. Is that intentional? @SaintSovereign

2 Likes
3 Likes

So I became a sakadagami after asencsion chamber . Obviously it was not the first listen.

But really feel it creates the little inner temple you can hone and elevate your mind in.

Excited to see What This version can do

3 Likes

I tried the 15 min one, Started seeing 4 kasinas when meditating and got high as a kite super intense experience

4 Likes

Nice view :partying_face: