Main Disc. Thread - Ascension Chamber ZP: Tips, Tricks Strategies

You can think about your desires as much as you want - but its “how” you are thinking about them.

If the thoughts are “from” already having it, or knowing it’s done. Thats fine.

If it’s still from wanting it, or frustration because it’s not happening, thats blocking it.

5 Likes

Beautiful women falling from the sky on your laps is real ! :sweat_smile:

This has got to be the mind bending manifestation for me .

I saw a girl in my neighborhood and described her to my friend how hot she is . He told he knows her and showed her in Insta just by hearing the specifics I told him . I was just mind blown by her beauty and told him - I want to open her .
This was like 1 week ago .

Just now in the gym , the same girl opens me - How many sets are you gonna do ? out of nowhere while I was doing my shoulderpresses . :sweat_smile:
That was an easy open , and I spoke like 5 mins or so .
She closed me - Hopefully we see each other soon .

And the real kicker - I played Ascension Chamber 10 hours before

18 Likes

ahh, I will change my thinking now

1 Like

We got AC in Experimental version in FLAC format, it is in our Downloads now!

4 Likes

It’s been out for a couple months

4 Likes

Oh damn. Thank you for clarifying. I had no idea.

1 Like

The labeling “Experimental” is naturally confusing whenever a new experiment
Is underway. And ‘Emperor FLAC Experimental’ is just Emperor FLAC.

1 Like

I saw this and just thought i’d leave it here. i’m wondering what the Ascension Chamber experimental 2022 will be like (or if it will even exist).

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign

Is there a cumulative effect to this title ? Like Libertine ?

I listen on Friday so I get to listen to Ascension Chamber today on 11/11! It would have been a tremendous surprise if the experimental update or V2 had dropped today.

1 Like

Anyone using this title in combination with healing subs? DR, Regeneration, Elixir, EOG st1?
Im really curious on how it can affect healing…

3 Likes

Well, I guess Im gonna answer my own question, I just listened to Ascension Chamber.
Still curious about anyone else doing this title with a healing stack.

Im doing Dragon Reborn st2 and EOG st1

2 Likes

I’m using it once a week with DR and LBFH

1 Like

What kind of benefits have you noticed? If you dont mind sharing…

1 Like

Using currently to boost Emperor Black. Emperor Black is wicked with its manifestations (in a great way). I definitely respect that title. Honestly, it would be great to bridle the capabilities and unbridle whenever.

2 Likes

This is what I noticed minutes after my loop of Ascension Chamber…

5 Likes

Haven’t noticed anything in particular

Damn. Today I was like, “I don’t give a fuck if achievement feels good or not anymore, because I’m going to get it anyway/am capable, so if it feels good, then good, if nothing, still good”, whilst thinking about some pretty crazy stuff, like kissing a hot girl that I barely know in front of 20,000 viewers, or Putin himself thinking I’m a boss, I wouldn’t care, everyone and everything can go fuck themselves.

Life, apart from growth, has no meaning anyway. Only God’s praise alone could matter.

1 Like

Can this be run in the washout period?

no.

5 char

2 Likes