Gdbdboy's Journal - 1

29/11 - Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 2 15 min
Wealth Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 1 15 min
As Ch ZP ( .flac ) * 1 7 min

• Got invited to a party this weekend . 0 interest in going .

• Also got invited for a vacation where it’s easy to get laid . 1 year ago I would have done everything to go there . Now even though I can afford , I told my friend , ’ will let you know ’ .

• A lead messaged me out of no where which I number closed 2 months ago . She wants attention but she wont come out on a date . Lol .

• Talking to people who ’ were in touch ’ with me 3- 6 months ago , shows how much progress I am making with the Subs .

• PR dropped 5 kgs in chestpress today . Been procrastinating to go to gym for the past 2 days . :thinking:

• Getting re-interested in reading Robert Greene 's books .

I am really liking the latest change I made to the plan .

3 Likes

30/11 - Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 2 15 min
Wealth Custom ZPT2 ( . flac ) * 1 15 min
As Ch ZP ( .flac ) * 1 7 min

1/12 - Rest

• Burnt out physically and mentally .

• No emotional turnmoil . but mild anxiety +

• Slept 10 hours .

• Will take a few more rest days as needed .

1 - 6 / 12 - REST

Built a new custom since I liked 1 month run of EmpB .
This will be

Productivity 2 ZP ( . flac )

|[Emperor Black Core
|[Dreams Core]
|[Ascension Chamber Core]
|[Inner Gasoline]
|[Inner Voice]
|[Sands of Time]
|[Monk Mode]
|[Fusion Optimized]
|[Mountain Breaker]
|[Void of Creation]

Will be playing Productivity 1 n 2 only for the next 3 months until I clear my exams .

During the washout , I experienced an event which triggered a cocktail of emotions - Guilt n anger on myself , envy , anxiety .

Seems like I am not as brave as I thought I would be .

1 Like

7/12 - P1 * 1 15 min
P2 * 1 15 min
8/12 - Rest
9/12 - P1 * 1 3 min
P2 * 1 15 min
10 , 11 / 12 - Rest
12 / 12 - P1 * 1 15 min
P2 * 1 15 min
13/12 - P1 * 1 15 min
P2 * 1 15 min
14/12 - Rest
15/12 - P1 * 1 15 min
P2 * 1 15 min

• ZPv2 has reduced the recon a lot . With every new upgrade , seems Recon is getting lower and lower . THinking of upgrading the old customs to ZPv2 .

• I have never ran an archetype Sub from SC . I am liking the energy of EmpB .

• 3 core custom is causing me to go to overload mode fast . So taking more rest days .

• I donno if this is the result of EmpB , this stack is automatically pushing me to just still and observe the thoughts and my state .

2 Likes

Everytime I think I can master my recon, recon is already 10 steps ahead of me.

4 Likes

EmpB is ruthless in letting me know of my flaws and what am doing wrong . It 's like somebody is hitting me at the back of the head constantly and guiding me to correct path .
Awesome Sub .

2 Likes
  • First result of the Dreams Core - In the yesterday’s dream I remembered the place where I grew up . I have never bothered to even think about this place in the last 10 - 15 years . I am not a lucid dreamer , I have not even run Dream major title . And this result comes from a 3 core custom . Interesting . I can only imagine what the Dreams core is gonna do in terms of self-development .

• Some interesting insights regarding time . Hello , Sands of Time . Thinking like ’ Can Time be hacked ?’ I have never read or saw anything regarding time recently . So this is coming within me .
    In my p1 custom , there is Khronos Key , but it didnt produce these type of insights .

I wonder what Fire has experienced in testing this module .

• Will update the p1 custom to ZPv2 this week .

• A stack of 2 titles seem everything is under control . ( Results , Exposure , Recon ) .
    Single title - too little : 3 titles - Too much variables .

2 Likes

Hey @gdbdboy are you an indian bloke ?

I am a bloke of Subliminal Club . :wink:

2 Likes

2022 is a mixed year for me .

I pushed my sexuality to the limit this year and discovered that I am not a sex monster .
I dont see myself playing Seduction Subs anytime soon ,

FInancially I am ok . But I want to be businessmen like Saint n Fire .
Circumstances are not allowing me to play EOG . :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Thanks to Saint n Fire for releasing ZP . Hope they continue to take the technology even higher .

1 Like

Updated my p1 custom to zpv2.

• nowadays Shame is the dominanting emotion during recon. Mixture of shame + angriness.

• Today I dreamt about climbing up and down a building which didn’t have steps but pipes and ladders. When dreaming, I could ‘try’ diff paths to climb down or up, which I think I was able to slightly take conscious control while dreaming.

• Also the details in the dream are getting much wider.

• I think memory has improved.

• Having dreams core makes me excited to go to sleep. One, I know I am taking action while sleeping.

• Two, I donno what I will be waking up with.

1 Like

ZPv2 wants more sleep and more food from me which it is getting .
I want ’ fast ’ results which its giving .
One happy relationship .
I hope the recon doesnt spoil our relationship , which is under check currently.

2 Likes

*Finally recon creeped up. But that’s good.

Cut my hair. It was taking too long to style the hair.
Grooming is taking the last preference nowadays.

Recognized that I have been postponing this due to fear.

• zpv2 is strong. Reduced my loops to 7 min each.
1 Like
  • I am liking the 7 min loops. I am facing the same recon and on n off overload even with 7 min loops. So I would rather stick with this.

• another day with recon. But grateful that subs are working for me and they are doing their job. I will take action on my part.

2 Likes
  • coming from a 5 day washout. have an imp exam in 2 weeks. So changing the stack from p1 n P2 to BL zp n P2.

• no experimentation for the next 2 weeks. Going to follow recommend pattern.

• addicted to Emp B effects.

• Instead of remembering random dreams, I remember only the dreams which are congruent to my reality right now.

• Fusion optimized is working flawlessly. Food habits are changing rapidly. I eat 80% of time clean. But I used to have a weakness for French fries. Now I cringe at it.

• I don’t know if it’s the effect of Enerfitc Development, I am feeling refreshed all day after only 5-6 hrs of sleep.

• I remember playing Libertine Ultima in q Version and feeling instantly hot all over the body. That got me hooked to Sc subs.
    Now I feel the same the day (rest day) after the sub listening day.

• When I take a nap in the afternoon, my bed feels hot af after I wake up even though the ambient temp is 0-5 degree. I get hungry af. I silently chuckle, thinking I am processing the sub.

3 Likes
  • The goal of this P1 is met .
P1

Productivity Custom ZPT2 ( . flac )

[Limitless Core]

[Mind’s Eye Core]

[Khronos Key]

[Machine: Action]

[Machine: Rest]

[The Single Point]

[The Streams]

[Wisdom Personified]

[Informaticon]

[Polyglot]

[Foundation]

[Unlimiter]

[The Merger of Worlds]

[Omnidimensional]

[I.Q. and Cognitive Booster]

[Negativity Displacer]

[Victory’s Call]

[Energetic Development XI]

[Achilles]

So for now stopping P1 .

Passed the exam

• Life is taking a major pivot .

• After a week or so washout , my stack now is Regeneration ZP solo . - Healing Retreat .

• Had some violent dream today .

• After experimenting my own listening schedule n ZP2 strength , I feel listening to Recommended pattern gives me ’ faster results ’ . So , I will just stick to it for now . Have started with 3 min loops of Regen

6 Likes

Congratulations, man!

Glad to hear it.

4 Likes

Amazing! Congratulations, happy for you.

3 Likes

1 Cycle of Regen finished .

• I never understood what emotinal Healing really is when I wanted to start Regen . Now , I have a somewhat better understanding .

• Sense of humor and more importantly the timing of it has increased massively . I was almost mute in the workplace while on EmpB .

• Observed some interesting coincidences .

• After 2 years , went to the the kitchen and cooked tasty food for myself .

• Realized my lifestyle wont allow me to sit in front of computer and trade . So learning programming to automate that .

• There are only 7 more cycles left for this year . Liking what Regen has to offer . Will listen to it for atleast 2 more cycles .

3 Likes

April 21 - May 16

2nd Cycle Regeneration ZP solo finished .

1 Like