Gdbdboy's Journal - 1

May 28 - June 23

Crucible St1 + Custom with EB / Dreams / AscCh

1 Like

June 24 - July 26

Crucible St1 ZP solo + washout

1 Like

Currectly in washout after 2 cycles of Crucible St 1 .

Last date of ejaculation - May 18 .
Abstinence going strong . :+1:

Had a wet dream on June 25 or thereabouts
Had another on July 19
Thats 2 unconscious ejaculations within 4 weeks .

Crucible is either increasing the sexual energy or clearing the blockages so the energy is flowing freely or both .
On the flip side , I realized , I have a still large scope of improvement in the transmutation department .

Having erections randomly . Especially after office meetings . :smiley:
Really looking forward to St3 which helps in using the energy . But no rush .

Money manifestatations are strong since I started with Crucible . I stopped tracking monthly expenses .

1 Like

July 27.

Today ends 12 day washout.

Will listen to Crucible ST2 zp + AscCh ZP Acc to Instructions for next 2 cycles.

July 27 - Aug 21

1 st Cycle of Crucibe St2 + AsCh once a week
Listened to max of 1loop of Crucible 5 mins per exposure .

• Currently in washout from this cycle .

• 100 days of no release completed :grin: . The last 10 days have been difficult mentally . Mind has been playing games to release . But pushed through . Had sex 3 times in these 100 days , didnt release either .

• No wet dreams in this cycle .

• Sleep has not been an issue in St2 . Infact getting a good sleep has been a priority nowadays .

• I think the playtime of Sub exposure directly correlates with Sleep . I remember this 1 day in the beginning days of St2 I remained awake for 24 hours straight without dozing off . The day previous to that I escalated the listening time from 3 min to 5 min of St2 . Now I can listen to 5 mins of St2 without compromising sleep .

• Started to a new job .Shifted to a new place . Getting many challenges in life that I have previously ran away from .

• Money is getting tight .

• Since starting new job , I have no time to introspect . But hopefully , I get used to the challenges and I become efficient .

• There were no stares as I experienced from St1 .

• I want to add my fav Subs Limitless/ME to the next cycle but also I want to dedicate time to Crucible alone . Will take a decision before the beginning of next cycle.

1 Like
  • Regarding the physique , I have dropped to below 10% body fat . At resting state , only the lower borders of bottom 2 abs are not visible . There 's a pit appearing between the cheek bones and chin . Pretty much all my superficial veins are visible in my forarms .
    But all this came with a drop in muscle mass . My PRs dropped .
    I will now eat more carbs now
2 Likes

Aug 22 - sep 17

Crucible ST2 + AscCh + washout

Aug 22 - Sept 24 *

Crucible ST2 + AscCh + Washout .
Forgot to include the 12 day washout while going to next stage .

1 Like

2 cycles of ST2 solo with AsCh completed .

Listened to a max of 5 min a loop in this cycle .

• Currently in washout after the 2 nd cycle of ST2 . So totally have done 4 cycles of Crucible so far . Very excited for the ST3 .

• The effects of ST2 was very slow on me . Unlike ST1 which was in the face , ST2 slowly dawned on me .

• Unfortunately I released in this cycle after a 100 day streak . on Aug 25
    Main Disc. Thread - Khan Black: The Crucible (Custom Core Now Available!) - #1259 by gdbdboy

• After the release I had recon in the form of scary dreams . Lesson learnt . Dont dare to rlease while on Crucible .

• After that release , I had a wet dream within 6 days . That proved to me that , wet dreams due to not having sex / masturbating for a long time is a myth atleast to me .

• New job is going good . Superiors are taking notice .

• Money is again flowing in . I believe some money manifestation are to take place in the near future .

• The biggest manifestation in this cycle - I found a gal to have a regular sex with on a FWB basis .
    Last week was the first time I had sex with her . Didnt release . She complimented - “I adore your discipline” But may I know why are you doing that ? I simply changed the topic . :wink:
    But what I felt diff in this sex was , I was unconsciously doing edging .
    Everytime I did that , it felt so good . Maybe I am circulating the sexual energy , who knows ! am not a spiritual guy .

• Then I went to the home , read the the ST2 sales copy

As you progress through Tempering of the Currents, you will naturally become more attuned to the subtle energies within and around you, and your ability to consciously control these energies will increase exponentially.

• Hereafter am going to religiously folllow these
  • The basis of the development of your sexual energy is avoiding wasting it through sexual activity – this is done with abstaining from release, but it must be done correctly.

• Sexual activity with a partner is encouraged, however it is recommended not to release every time, and instead enjoying the circulation of the sexual energy – this will have the most profound effects.

• Now begins the 12 day washout . Am not expecting anything big . Looking forward to ST3 .

• Day 18 since last release .

2 Likes

Sep 25 - Oct 21

Crucible St3 + AscCh + Washout

2 Likes

So how has Khan Black Stage 3 been for you so far?

1 Like

Started St3 just 4 days back .
Very soon to tell . I dont have high flow .
Playing just 1 min 30 secs per exposure .

• I think 2 days back , I woke up laughing from a dream .
  • I met this gal yesterday . For some reason , she was laying there and I couldnt get hard . It was awkard . She did her max to make me hard , but I just couldnt

• Getting anxious when I think of future of my job status . Some new thoughts are arising . I guess recon or I donno .

• But money wise , I am good .

• Got invited by a women in her 40s for a ’ Sauna " tomorrow . Am not expecting anything .

Anyway I will just stick to the Crucible St3 .

2 Likes

I’ll keep an eye on your journal then - KB3 has crazy potential to influence all aspects of life, so I’m looking forward to seeing how it plays out for you.

2 Likes

Oct 21 - Nov 16

Crucible St3 + Sanguine ZP + AscCh Zp + Washout

• 5 Cycles of Crucible completed .

• I think St3 is too advanced for me . Getting stressed a lot , getting many challenges .

• Also was not able to control the release . Almost released every week in this cycle with the gal .

• Leaving the negatives aside , some interesting results happened . Some very interesting things happened in the workplace .

• She brought a young girl , with whom I vibed very well . Got her number . But there is no interest in even sending a message . This behaviour is a huge contrast to myself 2 years ago .

• STKS Masterclass is truly a Masterpiece . I realized I needed Healing . Thats why I added Sanguine in this cycle .

• I think I will go back to St2 , but didnt want to change the entire stack . So will play St3 for this cycle and decide .

1 Like

Nov 16 - Dec 12

Crucible St3 ( C3 ) + Sanguine ( C2 ) + True Sell ( C1) + Asc Ch + Washout

@AnswerGroup I need your help.

I have completed 6 cycles of khan black.
I am in St3 now.
I still haven’t gone to st4.
But I feel I am not doing justice to the title.
The impulse to get laid is too strong and am giving up to this temptation.
Neither do I have any spiritual practise.

I am thinking of dropping it.
I suggest your advice

Thanks

1 Like

Nov 16 - Nov 25

True Sell + Sanguine .

• Dropped Crucible . Didnt touch St4 .Realized that the recon from it is not worth suffering now .
    Artisanal titles are not joke.

• I am in a slightly rough moment in my life . Nothing serious but emotionally very taxing .

• Its been 1 month since I added Sanguine to my stack . If not for Sanguine , I would be under a anxiolytic.

• If reading the copy to get the intended result is one thing - getting the results and then re-reading the copy to what extent I have gotten the results is a whole another story.

Nov 26 - Dec 1 - Washout

1 Like

Received a very empathetic reply from Support :sparkling_heart:
Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Dec 2 - Dec 28

Social skill Custom + AscCh + Washout .

SS

True Sell Core]
[True Social Core]
[New Learning Experience Core]
[Subconscious Flow]
[RAIKOV]
[Polyglot]
[Song of Joy]
[Emperor’s Voice]
[Mountain Breaker]
[Tyrant]

2 Likes
  • Left my work . Although the money was good , I went through many challenges .

• From 1st Jan , supposed to work at a new place . Lets see . I hope everything goes well .

• Shifted to new place . I hope everything works out good .

• Money is getting tight . While I was playing Crucible the bank account was going high high high … whether it be salary or other manifestations .

• I ordered my SS Custom on Nov 25 , 2023 to make me more social since that was a sticking point in the previous place where I worked .
    What surprised me was , I was going through “Orders” of my Customs . Exactly 1 year before , on Nov 25 , 2022 , I placed a order for EmpB Custom to go full seclusion mode .

• I designed SS Custom to make me more social with a touch of humor . To draw the poeple in with my style of Charisma .
    I am definitely not there yet but certainly got some small results which assures me to keep going .

• Goal of the this custom is to penetrate the social circle of the new work place as fast as possible to get what I want .

• Bought a new ebike this month .

• After almost 8 month hiatus I went to many parties this month .
    1st party - Opened 10 individual women . Nothing hooked. Rusty social skills
    2nd - I dont remmeber anything .
    3rd - Not too many people . Opened a 2 group set with 2 attractive women . This was out of ordinary . I never open a 2 set . I always have the feel that I will come across as socially rude but they were receptive .
    4th - Didnt open any
    5th ( yesterday ) - opened 8 sets . Only 1 gal hooked , but nothing came out of that .

Also went to 2 dates with a woman and got 1 BJ from an old lead .

• I am not really going to concentrate with fast sexual escalation with this Custom . I think I have got enough lays under my belt that it feels boring .

• Going to concentrate to become a socially smooth guy ; to give fun Vibes ; just feel comfortable being aroung people .

• Somebody commented that I have to come across as friendly . Since I laugh / smile very less , I decided to add LBfH to the next cycle . Originally I wanted to add Love Bmb but LBfH has the latest technology .

• After seeing the latest PS 2023 , I wanted to run it , but I just bought my custom that I didnt want to break my stack . I want to concentrate on the Social skills for 2024.
    ALso the weather is bad here to go out to approach . Lets see if summer makes me change my mind .
    Rn , the SS Custom acts as all rounder for both work and Clubs on weekends ,

1 Like