Whats the difference between all the alpha titles?

to be determined
not switching anything this week, the machine needs to run smoothly

It depends on the goals of a certain subliminal and how well they’re in alignment with your current reality. There are to many parameters to cover in order for me to point all of them out, but let me say this; if you’re taking action towards the goals you’ll be fine.

For example a person can jump straight into Emperor, start a business and grow it from there. But one can assume if a person is that well mindset-oriented, with the willpower and stamina to take action towards those goals, you can also assume that he already is somewhat in the Ascended category.

Okay so look, at the root of everything, we’re basically pure consciousness/awareness observing reality. We came into being at birth, went through a veil of amnesia and forgot everything from past lifetimes due to circumstances, clean sheet one may say. Now, let’s face it, we go through many experiences that shape our ‘ego’ or self-identity, basically what we think of ourselves unconsciously, where by we take actions a certain way. On top of that you we’re born on a certain day, month, year and specific hour that determines your birth chart, through the simple orchestration of each planet being in a certain star-cluster or zodiac sign, this alignment determines your Spirit.

Your Spirit is the energy you exude when you strip of all the bullshit you picked-up along the way. This is also worthwhile to have a look at, you can feel this spirit with every person, especially people who aren’t like sleep-walkers, and unfortunately most people are. If you have your energetic system charged by a certain charging exercise, whatever that may be you exude more of this God-Force that you’re.

These spiritual qualities that you have are important, because each one has them gifted for a specific reason, they’re the skill you needed to accomplish your soul-mission/goal, what you came incarnated here to do. Due to living in a matrix system, which is completely turned against the nature of what we’re it is obvious that most people never reach this goal/mission and keep incarnating until completed. Anyhow, everyone alive at this point will have this chance to complete it nonetheless, so nothing to worry about, we’re going through some of the most exciting times.

Okay, enough said, back on topic. So now that we have that discussed, if one is aware of these personal qualities, skills and characteristics you can easily determine your subliminal choice or path.

I hope this added some additional information so that you may choice your path wisely.

5 Likes

It did, thank you

Having the same experience with my Khan custom. Just another clear sign that the sub is working exceptionally well.

I’ve always had this fantasy of wanting attractive and successful alpha females to deeply desire me and to show me their true desires and wild, primal side in a one-to-one setting…

I was thinking of the sub that could make women display THEIR primal instincts more than me.

Maybe I will go for Primal or Khan when I am am done with wealth-building with Emperor after a few months

2 Likes

I am so much the primal man

That I see people are scared and amazed by me at same time. Girls want me so badly but then they hate me cuz they can’t have me. Men are threatened by me. Professors who are female are obviously into me but try to not give me chances to go far because they feel threatened by me too.

Nobody likes the wild man. Everyone needs the wild man. Everyone wants the wild man’s dick inside them. (Well women love the wild man if he gives them good dick when they want it but they throw temper tantrums if they dont get it :D)

I’m the next Robert Bly up in this

3 Likes

I do not, thank you very much :smirk:

1 Like

Iron John FTW!

2 Likes

Ya masterpiece

1 Like

@ALMIGHTY - since reading Iron John, I used to wonder what other fables have lessons on masculinity in them. Do all aesop’s fables (the original ones) have such deep meanings? And which of them are useful for men?

I honestly have the same question as you do man

Been wondering

I do not know the answer.

But someone told me Epic of Gilgamesh has some good lessons in it for men. There is one more book I’ll tell you about in DM if you are interested!

2 Likes

so yo wouldnt say you turned into a douche from running ascension :joy: ?

i keep searching on the forum, lots of people turn into not so nice guys from running like an emperor title

im a nice guy 2, but im kinda afraid to lose my kindess and niceness? if it makes sense , and the love for socialzing if i have 2

4 Likes

This is a good question. But many nice guys aren’t actually nice guys. They are just afraid to say what they really mean.

So if you are a genuinely kind person, alpha titles like Ascension and Emperor will give you a backbone but you will also retain your kindness.

But if you are a person who is afraid to be a douchebag, Ascension will just remove the fear and you will end being a total prick lol

Ascension does have some healing though and if you can sit through the reconcilliation (which literally releases negative emotions that you see on the forum), it will turn you into an alpha if your intention is to heal from your “douchebagness” too.

Or one could also run some emotional healing titles like Regeneration before or along with Ascension to help you be kind and firm

4 Likes

wow thats nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: a kind loving emperor no douchery and no harshfulness just pure love and empathy and also determined

(also i read i think @SaintSovereign or someone else said that da vinci stack would be emperor and rm) you need always a tough side or lets not say tough but determined more drive more discpline side and more loving emotional side, just like jesus Prophet mohammed, its something you have to balance!!

glad i am not a douche hahahahha

i can think of someone on the forum rn :thinking:

also @Lion what did you run the most? stark or emperor?

also what do you think is more of a title?

1- determined to one’s purpose in life and message and mission
2- discpline, purpose needs lots of discpline lots of work, more hours
3- one knows his love and the drive for his purpose is unreal he knows thats he is here in this life for one purpose and just when he thinks about his goal he gets emotional !! but it doesnt transalte that well into action ;c (Spoiler alert: thats me ;c)

based on the above since you ran both, do you think emperor is more for the job? for the drive discpline, exxcuting, putting lots of hours,

1 Like

Yeah it’s real good. I must admit I was (and maybe still am) a bit of nice guy with douchebag tendencies. The funny thing is that previously I thought I was a genuine nice guy but titles like Regeneration and Dragon Reborn made me face my insecurities and they are fortunately largely gone although I have to be alert that I don’t go back to that way of thinking.

But if you are genuinely kind, then good for you!

It’s a very attractive stack especially for an empath like me (and maybe you too). Also creative people love RM (I love it) but need something like Emperor for self-discipline.

And that description of the da Vinci stack is apt.

LOL. Can think of a couple of people.

Have to be honest here. Between StarkQ and Emperor, I liked Emperor.

Now that isn’t because StarkQ didn’t have its advantages. I was very intelligent, persuasive and charming on StarkQ but I was needy. When I was running StarkQ, I hadn’t purchased PCC. Maybe I would have been better with StarkQ + PCC.

What Emperor + PCC gave me though was a powerful combination of self-discipline and charisma. I could master both my internal and external worlds.

Choosing between StarkQ and Emperor is really upto you. Or you can combine both. I remember someone saying that StarkQ is the only alpha title that easily combines with either Emperor or Khan. And I can see the truth in that.

Only thing is that if you decide to combine them, do it slowly since they are both dense. One month of Emperor alone followed by Emperor + StarkQ could do the trick (or the other way round as in starting with StarkQ and then adding Emperor to it in a month)

But if you are adamant about choosing one, choose the one that is most appealing to you and your goals.

1 Like

very very attractive , i love rm so much even though i havent run it for so much im still a couple of weeks in!!

so you would say emperor is more discplined in some kind of way?

and stark is more charming?i actually feel the word charming hahhahha stark made me feel that way, but to be honest i dont wanna sound bad or anything, i think im charming without even stark hahha so i cant know if its from stark or not

thank you for time raphi! im grateful

1 Like

@Budewr - Happy to help, brother. Whatever you choose, be ready to learn from it even if you change stacks. It does teach you about yourself.

Although the goal is to run your stack for a long time, a little bit of experimentation (in changing stacks) is okay along the way.

1 Like

thank you raph. thank you for your words and kindess

i know that :joy: :joy:

but i had in mind i wont be adding more than 2 subs, and now im at 4 :joy: which im grateful for that i can run without problems :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :prayer_beads:

1 Like

Because it’s from @Lion, so I’d like to clarify for future readers that this is not the case.
Correct version would be:

No one has been able to consistently stack Emperor and Stark together, and I certainly did write posts about how they are opposites.
Yet, since the Qv2 upgrades, this may have changed, and is yet to be tested.

Experiment at your own risk. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Interesting. Could you point a link to where you discussed this. I would love to read up on the reasons.

1 Like