Whats the difference between all the alpha titles?

I’m so excited to run Khan as my primary when it’s time for that.

2 Likes

Khan (did the non Q version) was an amazing run and made me highly sexual. I had to think non stop about sex during Khan which really had a bad impact on my productivity. The sex I was thinking about was not normal sex but sex like bondage where you dominate women.
It was during that time that I had a craving to watch Fifty shades of grey. Never ever did I had a wanting to watch this kind of stuff before. I was never this dominating guy before.

I also spoke with Amash about this and he had the same sexual experience.

3 Likes

So running Khan wasn’t as good of a experience for you? How was stage 1? And how long did run it?

you got me wrong. Khan was a great experience! Also Khan St1 did work great for me and made me release some stuff and being more in the now. I ran each stage for about 1 month.

Oh I see, which stage got you really horny you were saying? I’m asking because in the next month I’m going to choose between Emperor, AM, and Khan. Although from what I’ve read here, Khan stage1 is really effective on breaking you down and healing you from past traumas etc. That’s what draws me to it the most, and social dominance nonchalance as well

1 Like

This would be Khan Q ST3 that adds in the sexual energy.

1 Like

A better question would be; what do all Alpha titles have in common? Ascension.

I’m personally running a Custom containing Ascension and I couldn’t love it more, it is awesome. Definitely takes away the nice guy-syndrome, inability to say things, any low frequency emotions that downgrade your performance. All I can say is that now with the Q-store there’s so much diversity that you can literally shape any title into anything.

Ascension combined with I Am, Attachment Destroyer and possibly Ares is the greatest combination one can think of in terms of Alpha behavior, being detached from both outcomes as well as negative emotions. I personally have not included Ares, as I’m pretty sure it is already in Ascension, and I don’t experience low-emotions all that much, however if that’s something you need it does make sense to add Ares.

Believe me or not, I assure you any of the following titles: Khan, Emperor, Ascended Mogul, Primal Seduction are just extensions of Ascension forged in different ways. Simplicity is key to life, so if you’re yet to become Alpha and if that is your main goal then it is only logical to opt for Ascension.

Anyhow from what I’ve seen lately, at least since the release of Q is that too many people start to doubt there stack due to reconciliation. Take this as a warning, one title scripted in the lowest Q format is already a major upgrade in terms of suggestibility compared to the previous builds, only one Custom with 20 titles is enough to give you major reconciliation. It is totally understandable that folks want many Customs, with many titles, but if you really want life-changing, utterly quick results at light-speed you’d want to have one Custom, possibly one title and some added modules in regular Q format – even that will result in reconciliation if you overexpose.

So with that said, here’s an general overview of the various Alpha titles, I mean if you just read there description you could easily depict this yourself though.

Ascension – Alpha, Romance & Sex, Raising Status & Charisma, Personal Development; basically becoming the best version of yourself on all levels, while it isn’t so invested in Wealth compared to the other titles, obviously as one may notice a person that stands out will attract a wealth, opportunities nonetheless. See Ascension as a person who has total control over himself, his life and is highly successful with whatever he wills.

So, the other titles are really just variants forged and shaped differently, and even extended upon Ascension. The goals of those titles are clearly more in-depth, that also comes with more reconciliation, so do keep this in mind.

Khan – I see this as Ascension Evolved, with mainly an extended focus on Sex & Romance, Goal-Achieving, Wealth. In this order.

Ascended Mogul – basically a title that which is the merged whole of Ascension & Mogul, added together and scripted to enhance each other. Comes with all of the benefits of Ascension, although with a distinct focus on building wealth and achieving success. Keep into account that it’ll take longer to see the Ascension benefits as the script is extended and changed to fit with Mogul, so at the end it might even manifest differently.

Emperor – upgrade and extension upon Ascended Mogul, this title has a very distinct focus on building extreme Empires, Generate Wealth, Major Alpha & Lone Wolf. A person which is truly powerful within, someone who holds on to his beliefs, someone who is unbreakable and pulls through whatever happens. Sex & Romance is also very common here, although the approach is different, you’ll feel so high in status that you get all the girls by playing hard-to-get, you show them how valuable you’re as well as your time as you’re busy building your Empires. Contains so much scripting on top of Ascended Mogul, will definitely take long-long term in order to achieve the goals, will depend on each persons current stats, characteristics. Honestly if you’re aren’t building a company with much success already, on all fields, so if you aren’t yet and Ascended Mogul it wouldn’t really make sense to become an Emperor yet, at least if that is what you desire.

Skipping stages of development will only cause unnecessary reconciliation. Remember you reconcile beliefs until you final meet the goals, where on you build further, optimally this is the stage you want to reach. But from what I’ve seen none here on the Forum comes close to that. I’m sure there are many off the forum that actually do this, and there time has become so valuable that they don’t journal here anymore. Makes sense?

So onto Primal Seduction – unlike Khan, this one doesn’t focus on Wealth, but is purely focused upon Sex & Romance manifestation, with an added quality of Status & Attraction. Like Ascension, subtracted of the Personal Development and Wealth scripting. Extended upon Romance, Sex, Attraction, Status like it comes closer to Emperor, it is also a dense title that contains a whole lot. It basically Primal which is an extension and variation upon Ascension with added qualities of Sex & Seduction.

Hopefully this post was helpful to someone here on this Thread, or someone else browsing the forum in the future. If there’s anything else you’d want to know, you can always message me privately; yet do not expect me to answer if you don’t implement what I’m preaching. Generally I want to help out of the unconditional love to see people grow alongside my own journey, which is on the edge of becoming fruitful.

Best of luck, and may your wishes manifests better then expected!

18 Likes

Thank you for the explanations.

1 Like

Do you feel good with this stack, @dorfmeister? Anything extraordinary?

I’ve only been running it two weeks @ about an hour a day, Raphael.

1 Like

When it comes to books or manosphere type of language
Ascension = Robert glover no more mr nice guy
Khan st1 total breakdown = rollo Tomassi book 1.
Emperor = mgtow. Your putting women to the side and getting shit done/ focusing on your purpose

4 Likes

The other two I can see cause there not really political
And I like how you say it’s about getting shit done/focusing on purpose so I see the connection,
but I don’t think mgtow is analogous to Emperor

I don’t want to make value judgement on communities but I’ll say personally as someone on Emperor
I don’t wan’t any association with that movement whatsoever lol

Also there is no de-prioritization or avoidance of woman on Emperor-there is just re-prioritization of other things. But one could easily steer Emperor into a highly romantic or sexuall direction if that was a priority

3 Likes

Mgtow gets a bad rap because there’s incels who call themselves mgtow and ruin it for that community. But all of us at some point in our life put women to the side and focus on purpose well alphas do. Mgtow doesn’t mean long term either it can be a short term thing until people get there life, situation etc sorted out. Fair enough though

2 Likes

I get and can respect that

I had to look up what mgtow was, and I agree with @Azriel, Emperor or not, I wouldn’t want to be in any way associated with that.

I also had to look up with an “incel” was… and upon doing so, realized I know at least 1 person who fits that description. (Side note, haven’t even heard from this person in 8+ months now.) Also not a community/mindset I want to be associated with…

Definitely not the vibe I got from Emperor, that was more ignoring the nonsense in life… social media, mindless tv, etc in favor of relentlessly pursuing a goal.

Personally, everything I do in life and in business is in support of my family. Even when I was single and out dating, my goal was to find the one girl I wanted to settle down with. I think had my work situation been slightly different (was just in the early startup days then) I would have been fine to use Emperor while still seeking the same outcome. I just wasn’t at the top of my organization, so it caused some friction when I pushed a bit too hard on some things. :wink:

4 Likes

I want to be annoyed at this statement-:joy: but it has a lot of validity

I can’t speak to how sub-users, myself included, here are effectively building layers,
or if there living in reconciliation cause they are stacking to much or how close or far they are from achieving there goals.

I see plenty of people in calibration phase and also plenty of people very happy with their path and results.

I certainly see the positive intention and spirit of wanting the best for people’s subliminal use, and in most cases ‘less is more’ I would imagine. But not all cases perhaps.

I also see the value in going slow, and building layers, and while I’ve felt very confident in my sub choices and plan lately this post has me considering the value in going back up the ladder from Ascension.

As I am experiencing results in my life for sure, but objective truth is I am not an ‘Ascended Mogul’ nor have I successfully started a business or even attempted it yet. And that is a desire of mine. I have learned a lot and gain greater clarity on how to do this though in the last few months, and feel more confident about it then ever, I also have several opportunities positioned to transition into this. So certainly no large loss. But…have not done it and actions speak the loudest.

Also while there may be person’s who have so successfully used Emperor they have no interest or time to participate here, I believe there are still plenty of people whose time is ‘valuable’ and still participate fully and for others participating and learning here is still a valuable use of time.

I like to consider myself in both categories :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So are you going to take the step forward in restarting from Ascension?

to be determined
not switching anything this week, the machine needs to run smoothly

It depends on the goals of a certain subliminal and how well they’re in alignment with your current reality. There are to many parameters to cover in order for me to point all of them out, but let me say this; if you’re taking action towards the goals you’ll be fine.

For example a person can jump straight into Emperor, start a business and grow it from there. But one can assume if a person is that well mindset-oriented, with the willpower and stamina to take action towards those goals, you can also assume that he already is somewhat in the Ascended category.

Okay so look, at the root of everything, we’re basically pure consciousness/awareness observing reality. We came into being at birth, went through a veil of amnesia and forgot everything from past lifetimes due to circumstances, clean sheet one may say. Now, let’s face it, we go through many experiences that shape our ‘ego’ or self-identity, basically what we think of ourselves unconsciously, where by we take actions a certain way. On top of that you we’re born on a certain day, month, year and specific hour that determines your birth chart, through the simple orchestration of each planet being in a certain star-cluster or zodiac sign, this alignment determines your Spirit.

Your Spirit is the energy you exude when you strip of all the bullshit you picked-up along the way. This is also worthwhile to have a look at, you can feel this spirit with every person, especially people who aren’t like sleep-walkers, and unfortunately most people are. If you have your energetic system charged by a certain charging exercise, whatever that may be you exude more of this God-Force that you’re.

These spiritual qualities that you have are important, because each one has them gifted for a specific reason, they’re the skill you needed to accomplish your soul-mission/goal, what you came incarnated here to do. Due to living in a matrix system, which is completely turned against the nature of what we’re it is obvious that most people never reach this goal/mission and keep incarnating until completed. Anyhow, everyone alive at this point will have this chance to complete it nonetheless, so nothing to worry about, we’re going through some of the most exciting times.

Okay, enough said, back on topic. So now that we have that discussed, if one is aware of these personal qualities, skills and characteristics you can easily determine your subliminal choice or path.

I hope this added some additional information so that you may choice your path wisely.

5 Likes

It did, thank you