What Is The Best Sub To Seduce Women On The Dancefloor?

i do not want to spend a lot so can you recommend just 1?

and i need something that can make me a believer fast; im going out friday and saturday this weekend so i need something i can start listening to right now and get some results this weekend.

if you could pick just 1, which would you reccomend?

and keep in mind im going out this weekend so need something that can show effect by then.

If you’re looking for fast results to convince you, I have nothing for you.

The reason I say this is that sort of expectation actually curbs your results.

However, if you’re looking for a title to boost exactly what you’re doing now…

Intuitively, I’ll say HS, with Libertine being a close second. I’ve never tried either one personally, so I’ll personally recommend Primal Seduction.

I’m in a relationship so I can’t speak to novel sexual partners, but just passively listening to that had old flames reaching out to me be, and I quote (forgive me for my language @RVconsultant-Senpai), “Your side woman”.

I couldn’t make this up, brother.

[Moderator Edit: you know what I did… language]

1 Like

I don’t think anything will convince him. He clearly just came here to troll on the forum and get people riled up. The sad part is that it is working. In his response to me, he says why would he be trolling, then admits to being a troll in the next sentence.

That kind of argument can be made for any subliminal on this forum. Why isn’t everyone listening to business subliminals a millionaire? Why aren’t all the people listening to Emperor Fitness ripped? We could go all day asking questions like that. It comes down to the individual and how much action they are actually taking. A person, like the OP here, could listen to every seduction subliminal available on the site, but if he never leaves his mother’s basement and goes out and talks to a woman, he will NEVER get laid.

I usually avoid petty quarrels like this, but in this case, I decided to make an exception.

Paging: @RVconsultant and @DarkPhilosopher could one of you kind gentlemen please handle this situation. Thank you.

2 Likes

Look into this too. Skills was a friend of mine back in the pua forum days. If you encounter him tell him Sarge says hi.

PSITU + Wanted.

read my review on psitu

1 Like

Well, let’s see. You post in multiple seduction-related threads that subs apparently have no results and pretty much demand people to tell you otherwise. And you keep doing that again and again. It’s like an obese man going onto the Emperor Fitness thread telling people he expects to have a six-pack in 3 days and being upset when he can’t find anybody having done that. It’s starting to bug even me, and people here can testify that isn’t easy.

The subs can open doors for you, but they don’t forcibly reprogram the women around you to suddenly be interested in you. Libertine usually leads to lots of looks and smiles because it gives you that exciting and naughty radiance which women like because they feel they’re doing something wrong but it feels so right, Primal Seduction makes you bolder and more willing to put yourself out there and approach which also generates interest and increases your success rate, Wanted is for inner game, making you the most interesting man in the world and depending on how “modern” the woman is and the culture that she’s in, she may approach you just to find out more.

But all these subs will likely have some work to do on you first. Not only do you seem to be a bit sexually frustrated but I also think you are nowhere near that sexual six-pack yet. You don’t necessarily need it for results, but you do need it for the crazy results.

Furthermore, after Saint pointed out you didn’t buy a single seduction sub yet you mentioned you wanted one to convince you that subs work. Bad albeit somewhat understandable place to come from, we’ve all been there I think.

You also mentioned you wanted to start listening to a sub (which you probably haven’t bought yet) and get results in 3 days. The only one likely to do that is Libertine (and maybe Love Bomb) and those are unlikely to have women tear your clothes off all by themselves. You’d need the right set of circumstances or the kind of woman that you really shouldn’t go for. Which is also the kind of woman most of our subs will generally try to filter out to protect you.

Please stop telling everybody to tell you how they are getting laid everywhere, since the people that are, are probably too busy getting laid to reply anyway. Not to mention, a gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell. I’ve never posted about the women I’ve had sex with since starting subs anyway.

And in the meantime, maybe read AMASH’s journals. Search for “honest review”. He did lots and lots of approaches, was a firm believer in subs but even he admitted that even with subs it is still a numbers game, even if the subs increased the odds in his favor.

Do we have members who do get the crazy results the next day? Sure, but they came from a place of either belief or at least neutral and open-minded. You are already in a place of skepticism.

Fortunately the real 007 doesn’t need subs. He’s got “it” all by himself.

7 Likes

Lol,already tried.he stopped replying after i posted so not sure if he read

1 Like

@DarkPhilosopher, @RVconsultant - we seriously need a supporthub page just for these kinds of people so that next time it happens, we can send them the supporthub link lol

Heading could be:

“What to do if you get the urge to demand proof from the forum” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

@Meng123 - until then, we should have a section in your unofficial frequently asked questions thread, bro LMAO

Lol,even if i make a post with an endless supply of journal/testimonials.pretty sure they will still be able to find a way to say the results dont count :rofl:

3 Likes

Will leave you with the last famous words of the @DarkPhilosopher

BlackAdder: Dam not getting the results"

DarkPhilosopher “when mice are still in your house despite the preventative measures you have taken what do you do”

BlackAdder “What ?”

DarkPhilosopher points his index finger in the air and replies “build a better mouse trap”

Black Adder “now i understand”

4 Likes

Hahaha! What I mean is the above replies to such questions. Not the results :smiley:

Question: “I demand proof of these subs working! I demand it else it no work! Give me the links to the specific journals else I go!”

Answer (for example):

1 Like

Sounds good,will do it later.

Edit:Think will just take yours.I read through the three threads and yours fit the best

1 Like

I really appreciate that, @Meng123

I’m just glad you’ve started writing these things again.

3 Likes

If you comfortable and confident with woman, your sexuality, and approaching in general
Libertine

If your less comfortable WANTED

4 Likes

my account on here seems to be limited.

after i make 7-10 post it get blocked from posting for 24 hours.

so that’s why i could not reply yesterday.

it just kept saying i needed to wait 24 hours every time i tried posting.

its been like that every day since i joined here.

of course i know skills man.

but not a fan of him at all.

i think he is super overrated.

ill never forget in 2018 when he posted about how his biggest lesson of the year was that he had finally realized at like age 44 that most girls like rough sex.

i lost all trust in his credibility after that.

anyone who has been with even 5 girls would know the majority of girls (especially girls 18-23) like it rough in bed.

i knew that when i was a teenager.

the fact that he did not realize that until his mid 40s made me doubt he really fucking all those girls.

to me ijjj and bacchus where the best members of that forum. those where true seduction masters in my opinion. real legends especially bacchus who even now i do not think he is even 25 years old and he is already so good that normal girls are too easy for him and he now only goes after legit models.

i thought the entire ULTIMA line was released specifically to give people super fast results after listening once or twice.

and is libertine not an ULTIMA?

so why are you claiming nothing can show effect quickly?

so you had a lot of women staring at you on the dancefloor?

and?

i really never understand these so called results.

did you have sex or at least go on a date with any of these women?

if not, why are you happy that they where looking at you?

why is that a positive result to you?

i understand everyone is different and im happy for you that this is a good outcome in your opinion but it seems so strange from my point of view.

well thats not really true man.

i remember entire 30 page threads on sedfast of people trying to help you and you would always come back and say nothing really worked.

and even reading some of your posts here it seems you eventually gave up on in person game and just do online.

so not really fair to say skills helped you unless you are talking about online stuff.

maybe im misunderstanding something.

but yeah its not even close, bacchus and ijjj are levels above skills like not even close. like bacchus is in the NFL and skills did not even make his high school football team.

but of course if you feel skills did help you then thats all that matters

Its a policy until youre a verified member and you can by then post unlimitedly

Until you spend some time in the forum

2 Likes

That’s funny because both ijjjji and Bacchus had advice that I tried multiple times and it never worked whereas I was able to use some of Skills’ tips to success. Guess it all depends on who you are and where you’re coming from. As for rough sex, I myself struggle with this. I’m not one to be that rough nor am I one to cater to what a girl wants. It’s all about what I want

1 Like