What Is The Best Sub To Seduce Women On The Dancefloor?

@DarkPhilosopher, @RVconsultant - we seriously need a supporthub page just for these kinds of people so that next time it happens, we can send them the supporthub link lol

Heading could be:

“What to do if you get the urge to demand proof from the forum” :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

@Meng123 - until then, we should have a section in your unofficial frequently asked questions thread, bro LMAO

Lol,even if i make a post with an endless supply of journal/testimonials.pretty sure they will still be able to find a way to say the results dont count :rofl:

3 Likes

Will leave you with the last famous words of the @DarkPhilosopher

BlackAdder: Dam not getting the results"

DarkPhilosopher “when mice are still in your house despite the preventative measures you have taken what do you do”

BlackAdder “What ?”

DarkPhilosopher points his index finger in the air and replies “build a better mouse trap”

Black Adder “now i understand”

4 Likes

Hahaha! What I mean is the above replies to such questions. Not the results :smiley:

Question: “I demand proof of these subs working! I demand it else it no work! Give me the links to the specific journals else I go!”

Answer (for example):

1 Like

Sounds good,will do it later.

Edit:Think will just take yours.I read through the three threads and yours fit the best

1 Like

I really appreciate that, @Meng123

I’m just glad you’ve started writing these things again.

3 Likes

If you comfortable and confident with woman, your sexuality, and approaching in general
Libertine

If your less comfortable WANTED

4 Likes

my account on here seems to be limited.

after i make 7-10 post it get blocked from posting for 24 hours.

so that’s why i could not reply yesterday.

it just kept saying i needed to wait 24 hours every time i tried posting.

its been like that every day since i joined here.

of course i know skills man.

but not a fan of him at all.

i think he is super overrated.

ill never forget in 2018 when he posted about how his biggest lesson of the year was that he had finally realized at like age 44 that most girls like rough sex.

i lost all trust in his credibility after that.

anyone who has been with even 5 girls would know the majority of girls (especially girls 18-23) like it rough in bed.

i knew that when i was a teenager.

the fact that he did not realize that until his mid 40s made me doubt he really fucking all those girls.

to me ijjj and bacchus where the best members of that forum. those where true seduction masters in my opinion. real legends especially bacchus who even now i do not think he is even 25 years old and he is already so good that normal girls are too easy for him and he now only goes after legit models.

i thought the entire ULTIMA line was released specifically to give people super fast results after listening once or twice.

and is libertine not an ULTIMA?

so why are you claiming nothing can show effect quickly?

so you had a lot of women staring at you on the dancefloor?

and?

i really never understand these so called results.

did you have sex or at least go on a date with any of these women?

if not, why are you happy that they where looking at you?

why is that a positive result to you?

i understand everyone is different and im happy for you that this is a good outcome in your opinion but it seems so strange from my point of view.

well thats not really true man.

i remember entire 30 page threads on sedfast of people trying to help you and you would always come back and say nothing really worked.

and even reading some of your posts here it seems you eventually gave up on in person game and just do online.

so not really fair to say skills helped you unless you are talking about online stuff.

maybe im misunderstanding something.

but yeah its not even close, bacchus and ijjj are levels above skills like not even close. like bacchus is in the NFL and skills did not even make his high school football team.

but of course if you feel skills did help you then thats all that matters

Its a policy until youre a verified member and you can by then post unlimitedly

Until you spend some time in the forum

2 Likes

That’s funny because both ijjjji and Bacchus had advice that I tried multiple times and it never worked whereas I was able to use some of Skills’ tips to success. Guess it all depends on who you are and where you’re coming from. As for rough sex, I myself struggle with this. I’m not one to be that rough nor am I one to cater to what a girl wants. It’s all about what I want

1 Like

you had a lot of women staring at you on the dancefloor?

and?
i really never understand these so called results.

For the average person it is nothing important the looks you get.

but for someone who used to game in clubs it is everything.
When women look at you in a certain way, she subconciously communicate with you that she is ready for sex.

It is very primal and 99% of men miss it when they see the signs(i was in that category too).

Women will almost never initiate contact first, they are not the initiators(or if they do, it will be very indirect… unless she is very promiscious).

When you get a naughty look from women, they give you the green light to game them and they also say “You are a high value guy that my hypergamy instincts want to procreate with”.

So yea… it is indeed a very good results. i did kiss one more women after it but it was a peace of cake cos i had the pre-selection due the escalation i did earlier… thanks to the guts the sub inspired in me :wink:

1 Like

he ain’t wit us no more bro

2 Likes

o why ? lol

he got banned for his provocative and vulgar remarks and attitudes

1 Like

Thanks for the tag!

1 Like