Jayvee - Starktasmic QV2 & Mega R.I.C.H Ultima

If you’re doing heavy learning and need more drive, have you considered Limitless Executive?

I feel like it’s not as strict as that. My goal is better organization with my time. I have Productivity Unleashed in the first one and was going for the way the new description puts having both.

From the new description:

By utilizing both in your custom you can ensure incredible, optimized productivity all day.

That is what I’m looking for. But if the listener’s goal was to be super organized and have their day broken down into 5-minute chunks like Elon Musk, I’m sure the module would help with that.

1 Like

Sorry, I was being a bit over the top with my description. That was meant to be a descriptive over-exxageration, not as actual expected outcome.

But it’s a cool combo, because you get the most out of the time you work, and the most out of the time you rest.

With action/business subs, I sometimes find that I’m always hitting the gas and don’t know how to hit the brakes. I’ll have a 4 hour productive block that’s amazing, but not know what to do with myself after I’m done working, and end up trying to find something else to do online, and end up browsing social media or something else digital and exhausting. I’m not optimizing my rest time. Machine: Rest would help that.

But I’m doing a dopamine detox now so that should help too

2 Likes

I am using Limitless Executive currently. One loop in the morning in my stack on listening days as a morning booster. :smiley:

I was expecting to have some bad recon but I’m actually feeling good. I listened to my ultima first thing this morning, StarkQ Custom this afternoon, and am now listening to my HoM custom. Was highly productive for most of the morning. I think having Productivity Unleashed and Machine Action in the mix is making a difference. I worked through the second chapter of the programming book I got. Took well over an hour, but I was highly focused the entire time. I also did the programming course on Udemy with no issue. The book is doing what I wanted and helping me actually understand how programs work and not just know the correct code to write.

I finished another section in the crypto course. I have 3 sections left in the course. I also referenced the last course I took because the instructor gives some technical analysis setups for swing trading. I went on trading view and set up the charts per the instructions he gives. Based on the way he described the indicators, it looks like the bearish trend is going to continue for the time being. I’ll wait out on purchasing any coins till I see momentum go in the opposite direction. I’m going to see if there are any exchanges that allow short positions because on coinbase I can only take long positions.

2 Likes

I can tell the recon is creeping in. It’s more subtle this time than it normally is. The recon is falling into the category of wanting to add a subliminal, specifically a healing one. I also posted something slightly agressive last night.

Here is the post:

It wasn’t anger that brought that post on, it was more that I was annoyed. The OP of that thread has been wreaking havoc on the forum the last couple days and I was tired of it. Darkphilosopher gave a really good response, hopefully the OP will get the hint and move on.

1 Like

I think our hunches were right about him. Him and all the self-entitled people who come into this forum and demand answers as if we owe them something.

Seriously, we have our own journeys to go on and we are eager to help those who really need help. But these guys are just annoying.

2 Likes

The recon got worse throughout the day. I kept looking at different healing subliminals. I told my wife what was going on. Also, reading the support articles helped. Especially the part about how recon means your mind is processing the new beliefs the subliminal is suggesting. That line really helped. It definitely reframed the recon for me from, ‘OMG I need a healing subliminal right now,’ to, ‘okay Jon, you know recon means this means the subliminal is working, my mind is processing all the new scripting, and I need to work this out.’ Talking about what I was going through with my wife and reading the support articles truly made a difference today.

The worst part about the recon was that I got nothing done. I was so emotional that I couldn’t focus on anything. I know it will be rough for the next couple weeks. I’ll get through it, I know I can.

2 Likes

I took a second day to process. The new custom hit me like a freight train. Today the recon is cooling down a bit. I started looking up different scalping strategies for trading. I found one I really liked, took notes and got screen shots of it. I went on tradingview and back tested the strategy, and it went great. If the trades are followed the way the instructor described, it is highly profitable.

I was feeling like a bum today so I didn’t get a chance to get much done, but I still managed to do a section of the crypto investing course this evening. All morning I slugged around, even after lunch I didn’t do much, I had to break the cycle so I went to the gym. I walked on the treadmill for one hour. After that I felt great. I’ll listen to the customs tomorrow and see how I handle it.

2 Likes

Wise choice. I took four days and they were worth it in the end.

I remember reading a post somewhere on here and Saint recommended eating something really sweet (maybe chocolate) and drinking a gatorade, if I remember correctly, to mitigate some of the recon symptoms. It’s worth a shot…and not a terrible alternative if working out for an hour isn’t an option :laughing:

1 Like

What do you mean by that? Can you elobrate ?

Ive been following the journal, Damn the 4 cores seems like a lot to take :sweat_smile:

Go easy my friend :pray:t3:

1 Like

The recon I was experiencing is gone now. The last couple days I’ve been working really hard, working out, and meditating. Those three seem to be the key, especially taking massive action. Last night the guys at work ordered a PPV bare knuckle fight. I passed and went to my room and worked on Python projects for two hours.

Another thing that helped was planning out my day in chunks. I set up time blocks in my planner for different goals, like during lunch I worked on crypto stuff, later I worked out, then set a time block for python after dinner.

Listening to all three customs gave me no issues yesterday and I’m still feeling great today. I think I experienced some bloom effects from Index Gate because the issues I was having with python over the last week are gone. Last night I crushed through the plateau I was having and started improvising on my own.

I was also very chatty yesterday, which could be from Stark or HoM. I’ve been sitting down with people at work and having deep conversations with them. I chatted with one of my bosses for two hours discussing different problems we have in the department and potential solutions for them.

2 Likes

Last night I noticed a subconscious shift towards wealth. So far my focus has been a purely conscious pursuit. I’m glad I’m experiencing a shift like this. I started working on something that will lead to some extra income. I reached out to friends and looked up different ways to achieve what I’m looking for.

I’m also thinking about doing a one listening day with two processing days, it is definitely helping with the recon. I feel focused, powerful, and confident.

Edit: to add more
The idea came from someone at work asking me for help with something. I did some research for the guy, and gave him all the information he was looking for. After doing that I thought, well if I can do that for him, I can do that for others, and even myself. I don’t want to go into too much detail because it was a highly personal issue for the guy, but I can definitely help others with the same issue.

1 Like

Today is a listening day for me. The recon was quite strong for most of the day. It started right after I listened to my Ultima, which I’m guessing means LDU is working through something. I listened to the other customs, Stark in Ultrasonic and HoM in masked. The recon came in even stronger after that.

I worked out for an hour this afternoon and had some chocolate protein powder after. I’m feeling much better now. I also made more progress on the programming. I’m getting to the point where I’m enjoying learning it. Each new thing is like discovering a new tool to play around with. I have a feeling this is from Index Gate because I was struggling for the last two weeks prior to listening to the new custom.

I bought a couple books on Amazon. I got a swing trading book and a technical analysis textbook. I’m sure the textbook won’t be the most exciting thing to read but I’m serious about learning as much as I can when it comes to trading.

The cryptocurrency investment course I was going through is finished. I really enjoyed the instructor. I’m taking his technical analysis class next. He recommended the textbook at the end of the course, so I’ll go through that while progressing through the new course.

1 Like

I talked to my wife about the recon and she asked if listening to a healing subliminal would help. I told her that most of the forum said yes. We listened to Regeneration together. While listening we both started talking about stuff from the past. I talked about my time in the military and she talked about a time during college when she got injured and was set back for a minute. Afterward, she said she didn’t feel anything, but that she felt tired and wanted to lay down. She has never listened to subliminals directly as I have, so I think that is a sign that she felt something, she just doesn’t understand how to interpret what is happening yet. I’ll keep you guys posted, we will listen to it again together on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Am really enjoying reading about your programming journey. Your results are highly encouraging.

I have always wanted to master coding since I have worked on it a bit but always ended up being frustrated at myself for not getting some concepts especially when I really want to.

Will definitely have an Index Gate custom made somewhere down the line. Not anytime soon though since it isn’t my main goal right now.

1 Like

Dear jay

what is your form of recon?

since everyone is different, how does recon manfiest in your life?

1 Like

@Budewr Usually it switches between wanting to switch subliminals or irritability. The regular programs have manifested in wanting to switch subliminals and irritability. The customs lead to recon in the form of wanting to switch subliminals but it is much more smooth. Like I can tell it’s recon and the desire is still there to switch subliminals but doesn’t pack the punch of like this needs to happen now like the regular programs do.

Like today, I had a strong urge to listen to a healing subliminal. Which is what led to me listening to Regeneration. I liked how my wife and I responded to it. Especially after some help from @Lion we are going to keep listening to it while I listen to my customs. I know some people say you need healing beforehand but I don’t see any reason why you can’t heal and grow at the same time.

2 Likes

does this include adding a program to your stack?