Jayvee - Starktasmic QV2 & Mega R.I.C.H Ultima

What do you mean by that? Can you elobrate ?

Ive been following the journal, Damn the 4 cores seems like a lot to take :sweat_smile:

Go easy my friend :pray:t3:

1 Like

The recon I was experiencing is gone now. The last couple days I’ve been working really hard, working out, and meditating. Those three seem to be the key, especially taking massive action. Last night the guys at work ordered a PPV bare knuckle fight. I passed and went to my room and worked on Python projects for two hours.

Another thing that helped was planning out my day in chunks. I set up time blocks in my planner for different goals, like during lunch I worked on crypto stuff, later I worked out, then set a time block for python after dinner.

Listening to all three customs gave me no issues yesterday and I’m still feeling great today. I think I experienced some bloom effects from Index Gate because the issues I was having with python over the last week are gone. Last night I crushed through the plateau I was having and started improvising on my own.

I was also very chatty yesterday, which could be from Stark or HoM. I’ve been sitting down with people at work and having deep conversations with them. I chatted with one of my bosses for two hours discussing different problems we have in the department and potential solutions for them.

2 Likes

Last night I noticed a subconscious shift towards wealth. So far my focus has been a purely conscious pursuit. I’m glad I’m experiencing a shift like this. I started working on something that will lead to some extra income. I reached out to friends and looked up different ways to achieve what I’m looking for.

I’m also thinking about doing a one listening day with two processing days, it is definitely helping with the recon. I feel focused, powerful, and confident.

Edit: to add more
The idea came from someone at work asking me for help with something. I did some research for the guy, and gave him all the information he was looking for. After doing that I thought, well if I can do that for him, I can do that for others, and even myself. I don’t want to go into too much detail because it was a highly personal issue for the guy, but I can definitely help others with the same issue.

1 Like

Today is a listening day for me. The recon was quite strong for most of the day. It started right after I listened to my Ultima, which I’m guessing means LDU is working through something. I listened to the other customs, Stark in Ultrasonic and HoM in masked. The recon came in even stronger after that.

I worked out for an hour this afternoon and had some chocolate protein powder after. I’m feeling much better now. I also made more progress on the programming. I’m getting to the point where I’m enjoying learning it. Each new thing is like discovering a new tool to play around with. I have a feeling this is from Index Gate because I was struggling for the last two weeks prior to listening to the new custom.

I bought a couple books on Amazon. I got a swing trading book and a technical analysis textbook. I’m sure the textbook won’t be the most exciting thing to read but I’m serious about learning as much as I can when it comes to trading.

The cryptocurrency investment course I was going through is finished. I really enjoyed the instructor. I’m taking his technical analysis class next. He recommended the textbook at the end of the course, so I’ll go through that while progressing through the new course.

1 Like

I talked to my wife about the recon and she asked if listening to a healing subliminal would help. I told her that most of the forum said yes. We listened to Regeneration together. While listening we both started talking about stuff from the past. I talked about my time in the military and she talked about a time during college when she got injured and was set back for a minute. Afterward, she said she didn’t feel anything, but that she felt tired and wanted to lay down. She has never listened to subliminals directly as I have, so I think that is a sign that she felt something, she just doesn’t understand how to interpret what is happening yet. I’ll keep you guys posted, we will listen to it again together on Wednesday.

2 Likes

Am really enjoying reading about your programming journey. Your results are highly encouraging.

I have always wanted to master coding since I have worked on it a bit but always ended up being frustrated at myself for not getting some concepts especially when I really want to.

Will definitely have an Index Gate custom made somewhere down the line. Not anytime soon though since it isn’t my main goal right now.

1 Like

Dear jay

what is your form of recon?

since everyone is different, how does recon manfiest in your life?

1 Like

@Budewr Usually it switches between wanting to switch subliminals or irritability. The regular programs have manifested in wanting to switch subliminals and irritability. The customs lead to recon in the form of wanting to switch subliminals but it is much more smooth. Like I can tell it’s recon and the desire is still there to switch subliminals but doesn’t pack the punch of like this needs to happen now like the regular programs do.

Like today, I had a strong urge to listen to a healing subliminal. Which is what led to me listening to Regeneration. I liked how my wife and I responded to it. Especially after some help from @Lion we are going to keep listening to it while I listen to my customs. I know some people say you need healing beforehand but I don’t see any reason why you can’t heal and grow at the same time.

2 Likes

does this include adding a program to your stack?

cause sometimes healing takes a huge space and capacity, but defenitly why not both

but something like DR i think needs more space and not interrupt its healing process with adding more subs to the stack

Not necessarily, the recon usually manifests in the form of me wanting to stop my current stack altogether and listen to something else.

I understand that concern. I’ll cross that bridge when I get there. I have DR and will see where I’m at when I get to the point where I’m ready to listen to it.

1 Like

thats intresting wow, ive never experinced that, its crazy how we experince diffrent things

best of luck sargent :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I feel like Regeneration did something. I woke up this morning feeling excellent. Lots of positive vibes, I slept great, and have no signs of recon. If this is what healing feels like, I don’t mind it. My current plan is to do a washout the first week of October. I’ll listen to my current stack until then and reevaluate. Maybe replace Regeneration with DR?

2 Likes

Things are still going well today. I spent some time working on python and finished a section of the technical analysis class. Still enjoying learning both of these disciplines. All I have left to do today is get in a good workout. I was so jazzed up this morning I left a review for Spartan on the main store. I think Spartan is one of the most underrated titles SubClub sells, it is so good, and I believe it gave me a good foundation with subliminals.

This week I’m taking a break from business and self-help books and reading Black Ice by Brad Thor. I usually avoid fiction books because I like to read to gain some kind of knowledge, but with his books, I always make an exception. The writing style is so fast-paced I feel like I’m immersed in a Mission Impossible film.

2 Likes

My wife started to experience some recon yesterday evening. She got very irritable and said she needed to get out of the house. I told her that the latest suggestion is to have something sweet, so she had a small bowl of ice cream. After that we took the kids out for an evening walk around our neighborhood. That helped a lot. We are going to listen to Regeneration today after the kids go to bed.

4 Likes

Index Gate continues to shine through. Made a lot of progress with python.

Had a lot of focus this morning after listening to my Ultima. I plowed through a section of the technical analysis course right after finishing the track.

I felt the intense focus I had when I first started listening to the StarkQ Custom for most of the day.

Pretty excited because my two books came in. I ended up ordering the wrong textbook. I got the workbook for the textbook. Easy fix though, I was able to find a pdf online, I’ll read that and go through the workbook.

I’m not sure what kind of alpha scripting/aura is in HoM but I had something strange happen. This evening we walked to the grocery store. While walking down one of the isles I make eye contact with some random guy. He stops what he is doing and moves his entire family to the side of the isle until I pass by with my daughter. I was like uhhh thanks… It was weird because he was already out of the way. I go about my shopping and run into him in the produce section. This time he avoids eye contact with me and still moves out of the way. I’ve never had anyone do that, usually people leave me alone but I’ve always thought it’s because I’m 6’3" and 270 something pounds. What happened tonight was something new.

1 Like

My wife and I sat outside and listened to Regeneration while chatting. It was an enjoyable time for both of us. We talked about some big plans we have coming next month. We are closing on our house soon and everything is falling into place. Excited for new adventures ahead.

3 Likes

I noticed something this morning in regards to my royalty payments from my book on Amazon. Over the last two months, my royalty payments have had a steady increase. Its nothing over the top but a couple extra dollars more each month is nice to see. The strange part is that about a month before I bought my StarkQ Custom I stopped paying for Amazon advertising. Which means this is happening on it’s own.

2 Likes

Had another R.I.C.H. manifestation happen. The repairs on the home we are buying are taking a while to be done. We needed to get a rate lock to keep our interest rate. The sellers realtor is covering the cost. This happened out of the blue, no negotiation, we just got notified that the realtor is covering the cost, which saves us around $1400. Get news!

8 Likes