Jayvee - Starktasmic QV2 & Mega R.I.C.H Ultima

I’m glad the recon leveled off, it did go exactly as I expected. It was really rough for two weeks but I’m back to that almost constantly bloom state I was experiencing when I first started listening to the StarkQ custom. Also, the good results coming back ^^(read the last two posts, I love R.I.C.H.)^^ is a sign that things are moving in a positive trend again. Looking back now, I think the pull towards a healing sub was recon, but also my own subconscious telling me that I need to work through some stuff.

Regeneration seems light enough to not be overpowering the wealth customs, but I’ve only listened to it twice so we will see. Having LDU in my ultima seems to be pairing well with Regeneration. Even after two loops, I have noticed a slight difference in my positivity. When I look back on some rough times I had during my military days, things don’t seem as bad. I still remember how much things sucked, but the impact isn’t as bad. I’m having trouble describing it. I think what I’m trying to say is I realize that stuff happened, and it was bad, but there really isn’t anything I can do about it now, so it’s time for me to move on.

I realize that to make some money with R.I.C.H. Crypto I need to open up a pathway of manifestation. I transferred some money to coinbase so I can start making small trades. The crypto markets had a slight uptrend this week but if you look at the longer-term charts and momentum indicators it shows signs of slowing down. I’ll give it a week and see if it bottoms out and start making some trades.

1 Like

Remember if this happens or you think this is happening, hit the flag button.

2 Likes

@JayFlex How are you today, mate?

1 Like

I will remember that, thank you.

I’m doing good. I’m glad I started doing some healing with Regeneration. I’m listening to it with my wife and we are both really enjoying the process. How are you doing @RVconsultant ?

2 Likes

I’m glad you’re doing good.

Thanks for asking how I am. Better. I had hardcore recon for about 5 to 9 days… I think… anyways, for such harsh recon, I had women offer their phone numbers to me and insisting I call them.

4 Likes

Regeneration is having a stronger effect than I realized. Last night I listened to the masked file while going to sleep. I had intensely vivid dreams last night, all centering around losing someone. I don’t remember all the details of the dreams but my grandfather who passed a couple of years ago was in one of them.

Another thing I noticed was how calm I am. I usually get road rage whenever I’m out driving, it’s a mix of all the morons on the road (I’m in southern California so this is partially true) and this feeling like I need to be in a hurry at all times. This morning I was driving and got behind someone going extremely slow. Like the kind of slow that would usually lead to me rage passing the person. But this morning I was like eh whatever I’m in no hurry. I stayed behind the guy and just relaxed.

I also noticed that I don’t have the feeling like I NEED to be doing something productive at all times. Yesterday I was exhuasted, we had a public event and I was outside in the sun all day giving kids tours of different fire trucks. I didn’t do anything when I finally got back to the station, and that didn’t bother me. I was like I’m so exhausted and all I want to do is relax, so that’s what I did.

I can definitly see how people say the healing subliminals can override productivity ones. But I like what is happening. It’s nice not being so stressed out all the time and feeling like I have to be doing something.

1 Like

I had this video by James Jani pop up on my YouTube feed after writing a post about how being in an MLM is like being in a cult:

Super good video. James Jani always puts out high-quality stuff.

I called my wife and told her I felt like The Dude from The Big Lebowski this morning because of how relaxed I was. I picked up RebirthU last night. I listened to it this morning. I tried to focus my conscious intend on rough times during the military. I felt some recon after listening in the form of fatigue. I laid in bed for a couple of hours thinking about the past. The recon wore off about 30 minutes ago and I’ve been working on python stuff and listening to music. I’m thinking about switching between RebirthU and my custom ultima on listening days. These healing subs are great, I like the stress relief.

Like this week I’ll do:
Monday: Custom Ultima, Stark Custom, HoM Custom, Regeneration.
Wednesday: RebirthU, Stark Custom, HoM Custom, Regeneration.
And continue that pattern for the 1 day on 1 day off protocol.

@Budewr was it you who said you used conscious intend with LDU? If so, how did you go about it?

hey! yes!!

i found some results with my stomach capcaity increesing and not feeling much discomfort when chugging water or eating high volume foods " which is what i expiernce before running ldu"
(ive done a surgery 3 years ago they cut down 85% of my stomach capcaity, so i dont feel comfortable when im chugging water or eating huge meals

however LDU helped me with water intake and also my nostrils air pathways, its very weird to explain

but to shortten this out

i made a note with my limits and goals for ldu

i think ldu works in a way that whatever you experince as an obstacle or whatever you see as limition it will break it

fear, trauma , stomach capcaity whatever you think of, as long as you see it as something limiting badooom its slowly fades away

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response. I will do this for LDU and RebirthU!

1 Like

I’ve been doing a lot of self-reflection the last couple of days. Plus we are FINALLY closing on our house. I have a lot going on. This morning I woke up and had a flood of ideas come in. All related to writing and doing a second book. I took notes on each idea and finally settled on one and already have the title of it. I’m going to do what I did when I wrote the first one and lock myself away and write the book over 12 weeks. I even had an idea for a custom for writing a book. I ordered it this morning. I’m going to replace that in my stack with the HoM custom. I know I’m not ready for the HoM custom yet, especially since I don’t have an established business. I’m also cutting out all Ultima’s and Regeneration. I’ll occasionally listen to my custom Ultima and Love Bomb (before my promotion board which is happening soon). So, for the next 12 weeks, I’ll be doing my Stark Custom and my new Writing Custom once I get it.

Thanks, @Lion , @summit , and all the other guys who have been supportive throughout this journey. I’ll see you guys in the next 12 weeks with a new book. :wink:

4 Likes

All the best, my friend!

1 Like

Man, you have been going crazy with the customs lol. Best of luck with the book.

1 Like

Haha, believe me, I know it! I guess R.I.C.H. is producing more abundance than I expected. :wink:

All good though, I’ll come back to HoM later.

Thank’s brother!

1 Like

Book 2, huh? That’s great to hear. You sound like you’re clear and focused about your direction now. Very cool. I’m looking forward to hearing about your updates. Good luck, brother! :metal:

2 Likes

I received the writing custom last night. After finishing my first loop, I’m happy with all the modules I chose for this one. Everything felt right.

I noticed I didn’t say what was in the custom in my last post.

Best Selling Author QV2
  1. Ascended Mogul Q Core
  2. Renaissance Man Q Core
  3. Ultimate Artist Q Core
  4. Ultimate Writer
  5. Chiron
  6. Story Teller
  7. Lifeblood Fable
  8. Sacred Words
  9. Overdrive
  10. DEUS

Here are some things I noticed:

• I have a strong sense of personal empowerment

• That feeling of ‘I like what I’m hearing’ came back

• I visualized myself doing book signings and standing up on stage giving a seminar

• A feeling like I’m free, ready to take on life, and enjoy whatever comes my way

I’m extremely happy with this custom and looking forward to seeing how Renaissance Man combines with Stark. I will also be journalling offline for the most part. I have a love-hate relationship with this forum. I like the community but it reminds me of social media, sometimes I feel as if I have to write a certain way or do some kind of work. That feeling puts an unnecessary amount of stress on me and a false sense of peer pressure that is not beneficial. I need to remember this is my own journey and I’m the one in control of what I do or don’t do when it comes to taking action.

Last night I responded to a post by @Simon talking about how I used to judge people on the forum because I saw most people here buying new customs or switching subs constantly. Now, I realize that I have fallen into that behavior. I think a big part of that comes from seeing all the results people are getting from different subliminals. The best results I have had were during the four months that I listened to Spartan. I know I sprinkled in different subs here and there, but Spartan was the one constant. And I still am seeing the benefits from using it. To get the most out of this new subliminal I know I must stay consistent.

4 Likes

Can understand this. Although the admins do try to keep things civil, things do go out of hand quite often. By then, our mood is gone and it felt like we were wasting time debating other or taking time away to explain things to others over here.

It’s good to have self awareness. We learn that way. I didn’t think the same way about this issue but there has been several issues I changed my mind on since I came on this forum. So yeah, the forum does have its benefits.

Man! I love this light custom based on creativity! As a fellow wannabe author myself, am hoping it brings you the writing juice you are looking for. The modules already kicking in with the things you mentioned:

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Last night I had another idea pop into my head while showering. This one was about as bad as the crime syndicate idea after my mafia leader dreams I mentioned a few weeks ago.

This genius idea was to start a cult. Believe me, I know, excellent idea (sarcasm). To me the worst part was that while in the shower I came up with:

• The entire cult structure

• How to recruit people

• The name

• Ways to collect money (thank you Instant Business Tactician :roll_eyes:)

• A tier system (think Tom Cruise’s religion)

I even visualized a news interview in which I explained why the cult was totally not a cult, just a center for people to feel closer to their creator. It was one of the most ‘thats definitely a cult’ responses I have ever heard.

Anyways, I get home from work this morning and tell my wife about this. She responds by telling me that I have the charisma to pull something like that off. :joy:

Aside from the fact that I agree with her, I still responded with, “you shouldn’t encourage this!” During our discussion we went back and forth about how I could do it but it’s also an evil idea.

Before I wrap this up, I want to clarify, I will not be following through with this idea, nor do I want to blame SubClub for the genesis of this idea.

Haha, I’m glad the ideas are flowing. Besides the cult stuff, I’ve been doing a lot more writing, and reading poetry by Charles Bukowski. Hopefully the ideas start coming in the form of actual businesses and not crime syndicates and evil cults.

Edit for clarification:
This post was meant to be satirical in nature. Clearly, some people did not see that. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’ve been going through a course on how to start a blog. I’m almost done with it. The instructor recommends going through the course then repeating the course but taking action on each step. That’s my current plan.

Book wise, I’ve made a lot of progress on the outline. I’ll start the research phase soon. I’ve consulted with guys at work to get a feel for what they want to see. I’ve split the book into three parts.

Also, to vent. There has been an influx of trolls here lately. Some trolls have been here a long time and don’t add a lot except hate and discontent. As I’ve seen Prome say, I truly wish there was a block feature on this forum because some people add no value here.

4 Likes

Would you recommend it? Who’s the creator?

That’s great to hear. Keep the momentum going. :muscle:

You can go to a user’s profile and in the right hand corner there’s a dropdown menu. You can choose to ignore them and won’t see anything they post. Haven’t tried it yet though.

3 Likes

@summit you just made my day! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes