Jayvee - Starktasmic QV2 & Mega R.I.C.H Ultima

Great results! Curious to know what results did you get from Stark as far as intelligence and productivity goes?

I’m not sure if it’s Stark or QL St4 because the custom has both. Overall the custom has been helping with my progress with learning Python. The course I’ve been taking focuses on having the student solve a specific programming challenge on their own. I’ve been making some great progress through the course. I’m having some difficulties with the Loops section but I know with enough practice I’ll figure it out.

I know you are a software developer. What process did you go through to learn to code?

I mean I used Limitless QV1 back when I was a software dev (Not anymore, I quit that job to focus on cyber). Not sure if Limitless QV2 gives the same effect because it hasn’t really for me. I wanna try StarkQ again but my issue is when I use it the focus is almost non existent for me.

Also as far as learning, if I’m being honest my 3 only resources I used were freecodecamp, codeacdemy and personal projects that I can put on GitHub for employers to see.

I got my second custom about an hour ago and just listened to it. I’m glad I went with 10 modules, it was super smooth to listen to. No initial recon, I just feel good. I was already in a bloom state as anyone can see from reading the Denny’s post from this morning.

As soon as I finished listening, I slowly took off my headphones, turned to my wife, and in a super deep voice I said, “just feeling like a mafia boss.” I named the new custom, Hedge Fund Starter Pack.

Here is the custom:

Hedge Fund Starter Pack
  1. Emperor - HoM Core
  2. Ecstasy of Gold ST4 Q Core
  3. R.I.C.H. Crypto Ultima Core
  4. Marketweaver
  5. Index Gate
  6. Trailblazer
  7. Current Invoker
  8. Tyrant
  9. Machine Action
  10. Machine Rest

I’m still having some trouble with the programming course. I realize that I need more resources. The course is great but I think the instructor assumes the student has some knowledge and experience with programming, which I do not. I bought Python Crash Course on Amazon. I got the kindle version so I can start using it tomorrow. The book is meant for people with no programming experience and helps build a foundation. I think with the new book and Index Gate in the new custom I’ll have no issues getting Python locked down.

I made a lot of progress with the crypto investing course today. I’m on track to finish the course by the end of the week.

Right after typing that last sentence, I got hit with a surge of energy. I’m wondering if that is Machine Action kicking in because I feel like I’m ready to get to work.

3 Likes

Excited to see how a custom with these two in it goes… I have been looking at these modules a lot.

2 Likes

I feel like it would make you want to relax and have action in the same time. Maybe not a super good thing?

Loops can take a while to understand at first. For loops, while loops and recursion.

With the custom I think you are going for the long term investing stack in crypto (HoM and RICH Crypto) plus other items??

1 Like

@hyperbeam I’ve been following your journal. I’m trying to do the same as you are by using python for finance with the end Goal of algorithmic trading. How is your progress going with that?

And yes my goal is to listen to both customs for as long as possible till I reach my goals. Long term wealth, innovation, trading, and competency with programming are the reasons I chose each specific core and module.

1 Like

My goal is more for data analysis. As of late I see an opening with combining data analytics with crypto markets. Algorithmic trading, trading bots and high frequency trading does not seem to be my thing.

The long term goals you have are similar to mine.

Progress for me is okay. Not bad but not great. I could use more discipline and drive.

Both customs should serve you well as they are focused.

2 Likes

@Vesper that’s not how I understand it.

Machine: Action optimizes your action moments. When you’re working or trying to be productive it makes you more efficient. Maybe you’ll move from task to task quicker, or complete tasks faster.

Machine: Rest optimizes your periods of rest, so that when you’re not working, you recover as optimally as possible to begin working again renewed in the shortest amount of time.

The combination of the two could essentially turn someone’s whole life into a pomodoro timer. 45 minutes of brutally intense focus followed by 15 minutes of absolute relaxation… repeat 24 hours a day

2 Likes

If you’re doing heavy learning and need more drive, have you considered Limitless Executive?

I feel like it’s not as strict as that. My goal is better organization with my time. I have Productivity Unleashed in the first one and was going for the way the new description puts having both.

From the new description:

By utilizing both in your custom you can ensure incredible, optimized productivity all day.

That is what I’m looking for. But if the listener’s goal was to be super organized and have their day broken down into 5-minute chunks like Elon Musk, I’m sure the module would help with that.

1 Like

Sorry, I was being a bit over the top with my description. That was meant to be a descriptive over-exxageration, not as actual expected outcome.

But it’s a cool combo, because you get the most out of the time you work, and the most out of the time you rest.

With action/business subs, I sometimes find that I’m always hitting the gas and don’t know how to hit the brakes. I’ll have a 4 hour productive block that’s amazing, but not know what to do with myself after I’m done working, and end up trying to find something else to do online, and end up browsing social media or something else digital and exhausting. I’m not optimizing my rest time. Machine: Rest would help that.

But I’m doing a dopamine detox now so that should help too

2 Likes

I am using Limitless Executive currently. One loop in the morning in my stack on listening days as a morning booster. :smiley:

I was expecting to have some bad recon but I’m actually feeling good. I listened to my ultima first thing this morning, StarkQ Custom this afternoon, and am now listening to my HoM custom. Was highly productive for most of the morning. I think having Productivity Unleashed and Machine Action in the mix is making a difference. I worked through the second chapter of the programming book I got. Took well over an hour, but I was highly focused the entire time. I also did the programming course on Udemy with no issue. The book is doing what I wanted and helping me actually understand how programs work and not just know the correct code to write.

I finished another section in the crypto course. I have 3 sections left in the course. I also referenced the last course I took because the instructor gives some technical analysis setups for swing trading. I went on trading view and set up the charts per the instructions he gives. Based on the way he described the indicators, it looks like the bearish trend is going to continue for the time being. I’ll wait out on purchasing any coins till I see momentum go in the opposite direction. I’m going to see if there are any exchanges that allow short positions because on coinbase I can only take long positions.

2 Likes

I can tell the recon is creeping in. It’s more subtle this time than it normally is. The recon is falling into the category of wanting to add a subliminal, specifically a healing one. I also posted something slightly agressive last night.

Here is the post:

It wasn’t anger that brought that post on, it was more that I was annoyed. The OP of that thread has been wreaking havoc on the forum the last couple days and I was tired of it. Darkphilosopher gave a really good response, hopefully the OP will get the hint and move on.

1 Like

I think our hunches were right about him. Him and all the self-entitled people who come into this forum and demand answers as if we owe them something.

Seriously, we have our own journeys to go on and we are eager to help those who really need help. But these guys are just annoying.

2 Likes

The recon got worse throughout the day. I kept looking at different healing subliminals. I told my wife what was going on. Also, reading the support articles helped. Especially the part about how recon means your mind is processing the new beliefs the subliminal is suggesting. That line really helped. It definitely reframed the recon for me from, ‘OMG I need a healing subliminal right now,’ to, ‘okay Jon, you know recon means this means the subliminal is working, my mind is processing all the new scripting, and I need to work this out.’ Talking about what I was going through with my wife and reading the support articles truly made a difference today.

The worst part about the recon was that I got nothing done. I was so emotional that I couldn’t focus on anything. I know it will be rough for the next couple weeks. I’ll get through it, I know I can.

2 Likes

I took a second day to process. The new custom hit me like a freight train. Today the recon is cooling down a bit. I started looking up different scalping strategies for trading. I found one I really liked, took notes and got screen shots of it. I went on tradingview and back tested the strategy, and it went great. If the trades are followed the way the instructor described, it is highly profitable.

I was feeling like a bum today so I didn’t get a chance to get much done, but I still managed to do a section of the crypto investing course this evening. All morning I slugged around, even after lunch I didn’t do much, I had to break the cycle so I went to the gym. I walked on the treadmill for one hour. After that I felt great. I’ll listen to the customs tomorrow and see how I handle it.

2 Likes

Wise choice. I took four days and they were worth it in the end.

I remember reading a post somewhere on here and Saint recommended eating something really sweet (maybe chocolate) and drinking a gatorade, if I remember correctly, to mitigate some of the recon symptoms. It’s worth a shot…and not a terrible alternative if working out for an hour isn’t an option :laughing:

1 Like