"What happened to my support ticket?"

Please keep in mind that I am just guessing, and I have no intimate knowledge of SC’s ticketing system whatsoever. If anything, the more I think about it the more I feel that my initial suggestion was probably wrong.

1 Like

@noaha and @Palpatine I have notified staff about the tickets.

4 Likes

Could you notify staff of my ticket as well brother? @RVconsultant , its right above palpatine in this thread

Thank you @RVconsultant

1 Like

Yes, thank you. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

1 Like

This is a very nuanced situation and as a small company, we’re working on overcoming those challenges. First, I want to address this:

In the situation you’re referring to, the client also made a mistake that led to their ticket being delayed. In this situation, we are not going to simply “offer an apology” when both parties made mistakes. We run Subliminal Club a bit different than the companies you may be used to, where we are very open about what’s going on behind the scenes. This is more of a community / co-op than a lifeless corporation, and in my opinion, open discussion is always the better choice. But, we’re open to trying a more streamlined process and see what happens.

Thus, within the next few days, we’ll be overhauling the system again with the following changes, and we’ll explain why change was made:

1. Tickets will automatically close after 3 days of non-response on the customer’s part, and tickets will not be able to be reopened once closed. You’ll receive a warning email on day 2, and the ticket will auto-close on day 3.

This change is being made as many are going back to tickets submitted, answered and reopened a month ago, reopening them and asking a brand new question rather than opening a new ticket.

2. Tickets will now have a maximum length. We haven’t selected the length yet, but we’re estimating around 300 words.

This change is being instituted because we’re receiving tickets that are multiple pages long, with 30 questions in one ticket. Our support staff is here to answer questions about our titles, and yet we receive many personal essays with questions such as “how do I get girlfriend back with subs,” “what do you think my purpose in life should be,” and some that are actually heartbreaking, such as “can you change my sexuality to make me like [x],” etc. My heart goes out to these individuals, but the only thing we can say is that we can’t really help with those situations.

3. The institution of pre-fabricated responses to questions we’ve answered before either here on the forum or on the support site.

These responses will direct you to the appropriate support article, or to the forum for certain questions. For example, questions asking about potential results – everyone’s minds are different, and everyone experiences a subliminal differently. We are providing all the objectives for the titles on the sales page, which tells the intended results. How they actually manifest, however, is different for each user. That’s why we have the customer forum – so you’re getting actual information rather than another sales pitch.

Therefore, these questions will receive a prefabricated response indicating that the user should read the objectives for the titles and for actual experiential information, post that question on the forum.

4. Additional fields will be added to the ticket forum, including order number, store email and forum username.

Many of the late tickets are individuals requesting their SubClub Elites upgrades, but are neglecting to send us their forum username and store email (which we put in the instructions for requesting and upgrade). When we respond having to ask for this information, the ticket goes into a different queue, out of the immediate urgent queue. To rectify this, the information will be mandatory at the time of requesting the upgrade.

This more streamlined approach should keep things much more organized, clear and if any errors are made, should be easier to rectify.

Comments are welcome, but we’re definitely going to test this system.

16 Likes

What is a SubClub Elites upgrade?

2 Likes

I contacted staff.

1 Like

Hello @RVconsultant,

can you please alert staff about ticket 7747 :slight_smile: thanks

When did you enter this ticket?

My reply was over one week ago

I notified staff.

Submitted on May 23.
Today is 6th business day, assuming staff were off yesterday for Memorial Day

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

Staff is aware.

1 Like

#7835 from 26th of April
#8616 from 25th of May
#8615 from 25th of May

I read Saint rant about Newbies so wondering if they are still answering support tickets.
@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

I notified staff.

1 Like

10596 - last time I had to wait 3 weeks for a very disappointing non-answer. Posting now because it’s urgent, can you notify staff @RVconsultant ? Perhaps they can really contribute value this time

1 Like

I notified staff.