"What happened to my support ticket?"

It’s a system error. For some reason, a lot of orders got stuck in “Processing” status, even though we received the funds and you received the downloads. In order for us to close out our accounting books, we needed those orders in “Completed” status, so we force changed them.

3 Likes

Maybe… maybe… it is a security breach?

Don’t get conspiracies started. I manually changed every order that was stuck in “processing” to “completed” in order to close out last year’s accounting books. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Screenshot 2022-03-13 at 16.55.41

I sent two tickets #6798 and #6799 both from two different accounts asking to have them deleted I believe on March 5th but never got an answer to either of these. Hope this is the place I should have gone to if not, I apologize.

I notified staff.

Ticket #6592, created on February 24, still hasn’t been resolved.

I notified @RVconsultant on this post here, 5 days ago:

The ticket still has yet to be addressed. It’s been 12 business days, all I want is to have my main store discount updated so that I can buy QL. Please, for the love of God, can I get this ticket resolved.

I notified staff.

Are you referring to this post where you initially notified staff, or have you renotified staff?

I fixed this issue, but next time, please send your store email address and forum username from the start. That’s why it took so long, once we answer a ticket, it goes to the bottom of the queue and then we got a spike of support tickets. Support does not have access to your information unless it’s provided, and then once the ticket is closed, we try to erase as much as possible.

Before anyone complains about support, please make sure you’re asking clear questions and providing the information we need to answer your question. I’m not saying you did this, but you wouldn’t believe how many times we get a ticket that just says “refund,” then when we ask for the order number, they take forever to get back to us. Then they blast us online claiming we denied their refund, etc.

2 Likes

I understand but to be fair to myself and this specific scenario, if you look at the timeline of the events in my support ticket I was told to provide my email and username info on February 24 and did so on February 26. I received a reply on March 5 claiming to have resolved the issue (5 business days later) but then I notified support an hour after that reply stating that the issue was not resolved and provided a screenshot of proof 2 business days later (March 8) when I received no response (I did so because I assumed that my ticket fell to the bottom of the queue when it was closed on March 5). So I don’t agree at all when you say that that was the reason why it took so long.

With that said, I’m happy that it’s been resolved so I can finally order QL and my custom. Thank you.

You don’t have to agree, I’m telling you (and other people) that’s the issue. But it’s fine, I already know how to resolve this. I’m going to overhaul support again, and everyone’s going to be forced to enter more information into their tickets, among other changes.

1 Like

If support received my information on February 26 and seemingly resolved the issue that required said information on March 5, why would receiving my information on February 26 affect the events that occurred after March 5? The ticket already included my information at that point, so to say that’s the issue makes no sense to me.

If we have to ask a person for more information that should’ve been provided from the start, they go into a special queue called “Awaiting Information,” which we have to check manually, because we don’t have the time to keep begging people to send the right information. It’s literally, a low priority label because we HAVE to prioritize tickets based on certain variables. Once that label is on a ticket, it just stays on a ticket and sometimes it takes a while to get back around to it because of the sheer volume of messages coming in. THUS, the solution to the situation is to provide the information from the start and avoid that queue in the first place.

The support software does NOT link forum users to their support accounts, and we did that by design, so that no one gets favoritism. This system works – you simply can’t see the full picture because you don’t have access to the same data. This isn’t going to turn into a discussion of our internal processes either. Until I can adjust the support system, ya’ll just provide the information from the start and everything will be fine.

3 Likes

Perhaps it’s not the full picture but it gives me enough of the picture to understand what occurred. And honestly, I don’t care for a discussion regarding your processes; this discussion alone has gone on longer than I care for it to, but I’m satisfied with the answer you’ve finally given.

I have 2 outstanding tickets:

#7567 - submitted April 13
#7634 - submitted April 14

Both still have a status of “New”.

Thanks.

1 Like

I had a 9 business day wait for my last ticket, so I think they’re very backed up at the moment.

@bujin @bombayduck

Have these tickets been responded to?

No, they’re still open.

Still open, it’s another ranking/discount ticket and those usually take the most time from my experience.