Submitted on May 23.
Today is 6th business day, assuming staff were off yesterday for Memorial Day

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

Staff is aware.

1 Like

#7835 from 26th of April
#8616 from 25th of May
#8615 from 25th of May

I read Saint rant about Newbies so wondering if they are still answering support tickets.
@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

I notified staff.

1 Like

10596 - last time I had to wait 3 weeks for a very disappointing non-answer. Posting now because it’s urgent, can you notify staff @RVconsultant ? Perhaps they can really contribute value this time

1 Like

I notified staff.

@SaintSovereign, I would like your attention (sooner than a support ticket would allow) on an order which might be confusing to staff. Please send me a PM as soon as possible. I want to make sure all is clear regarding my order. It’s 2 upgrades to ZP, and the original customs had a messy description which needed your attention to build earlier. Order no. 2024154. I would like to emphasize that the two upgrades pertain to the two builds mentioned in original order no. 2022824. If you want, make them as one new build. In that case, I think I may have paid $50 too much (which would be fine, I don’t care, I just want it all sorted properly). I assumed since they were two builds earlier, I’d need to pay for two upgrades if even to make it into one new build as a whole (it was Ultima, so all modules did not fit, which isn’t an issue with ZP). I’m a little confused. Please PM me. I’m totally overthinking it all, so I’ll sit back and take a deep breath hoping you will reply.

Please ensure I get all the modules from both builds in 2022824 , either in two separate builds or all in one. If all in one, I would take a refund of the duplicate order of $50. Again, my mind is all over the place with the details so I really need you to send me a PM so I can clear this up together with you.

In hindsight, I believe what I should have done is place only one upgrade order referring to the old order # 2022823, which contained all modules, before I was informed I had to make an additional order and split them up to fit into Ultima (upon which order # 2022824 was made, also stating how to split it up). However, what I did this evening, was make two upgrade orders, each referring to the different order numbers stated in the previous sentences. That is, I figure, both confusing and unnecessary, as I only need one build of ZP to fit all modules; thus, I want to avoid any confusion and see if I actually paid for a duplicate order unnecessarily.

I do have OCD, so I apologize if I may seem to be overreacting.

Thanks!

@Fire, @RVconsultant , please see above also. Thanks!

Big shout out to @RVconsultant for regularly notifying staff on our behalf.

3 Likes

Did you get this resolved?

1 Like

Not yet. I’m waiting for @SaintSovereign to reply.

Reply here or to your support ticket?

He replied to my support ticket telling me to PM him here. I did, almost 24h ago