Using Subliminals To Have Sex With 10 New Women Per Month

I think you’re getting your post numbers confused. The post counter in the right scrollbar isn’t going to be accurate in very long threads. You can click on the link icon to find the actual post number.

That being said, post #982 on that thread does refer to an experiment where @RVconsultant ran Libertine Ultima every day regardless of whether they were going out or not. It should be pointed out that this was an experiment and not the recommended use given in the manual. There are others of us on the forum who have also listened to it in our sleep and got results, but again I’m not going to recommend you do that. When you experiment with the subs outside the recommendations, you have to take responsibility for the possibility they might not work as intended. Its like using vitamin supplements, there are RDI and tolerable upper limits and so on, but ultimately people sometimes take many times the RDI of a vitamin and have no side effects or find benefits. And people have different tolerance for some types of nutrition, same with subliminals. The recommendations are “what works for most people based on prior comments and feedback”. YMMV.

thank you for this post.

i will keep this in mind when i prepare for future experiments.

1 Like

here is the post 981 from libertine main thread that I’m talking about:

I think he means, able to use it once before a date, then not have to run it everyday. Yes, it DOES work like that. You can run it for a loop (or two, or three – the more the better) and then go out and get results. There needs to be a processing period, though.

this was posted by cofounder SaintSovereign sometime in November 2020.

This is post 1009

This is post 995 which I think you were referring to when u said 966.

If you want to reference something on another thread, for clarity the best way to do it is to click the link icon next to the post and copy the URL. That way people can see the full context and don’t confuse post numbers.

not on my browser.

no its still 966 on my screen.

That one was in the context of an as needed basis though,not for use everyday.If your only going to be using it on dates/going out,not everyday.Saint said in that context,try for as many loops as you can.
981 was in reply to these 2

He also said overusing it can have the opposite effect and burn out your aura instead in the same thread a bit further down from where you said

Important Update (Please Read)

On Saturday April 17th i became aware that management has been censoring my journal posts.

I know for sure that they edited my post on that day to remove the word “slut” several times but I’m unaware if anything else has been censored/edited/changed.

as you will notice if this is your first time here my journal updates are very long and detailed and i have not had time to re-read everything to see if anything else has been censored/edited.

so please keep in mind as you read that i cannot guarantee that what you read in this journal matches my actual real life experience with subliminals as maybe details i included have now been censored/edited/changed by management.

my main purpose in including this notice is to warn anyone who might use my experiments as inspiration for your own experiments with subliminals. just keep in mind that my experiment results in this journal might have been edited/censored/changed and could no longer represent what actually happened.

You’re trying to go for detail which is great. The post number you’re referring to is a number that comes up in the right hand scroll bar as you scroll through the posts. Its a consecutive number of posts you are along in the edited conversation. Edited being the key. That thread has been moderated a lot. As a result there are holes in the thread where someone deleted their post or had it deleted by a moderator. So when you go to the thread url /post you’ll get the post with that id in the database.

‘981 on the thread’ can change as the conversation beforehand is edited. We tend to quote posts by placing the link to it on a line by itself, like the above. You can copy a link by clicking the link icon on the post. Its better to refer to a post by its post id like this since it anyone at any time can go to the post in question and look at its context.

what makes you think im planning to use libertine every day?

Not sure,you ran it 3 days in a row.Just saying that too many days in a row might make it stop working if you run it at high loops.If you feel that its still working at full power,you can continue since everybody is different.

not sure what you are talking about here though i admit i only skimmed the rest after seeing the first 2 sentences where still about post number.

i copied post 981 into this journal so just read that if you still cannot find the post im talking about in libertine main thread.

i can only go out and approach women 3 days a week right now so my plan was to for sure run it on those 3 days. and maybe another 1 or 2 other days that i do not go out.

2 Likes

Sounds fine then.Good luck and looking forward to you getting results.Just keep an eye out for if you feel very tired though.Aura burnout isnt fun.Remember to keep well fed and hydrated also to get the best results from libertine cause it uses energy to produce the auras.

Fair enough. You don’t publicly attack SubClub and I won’t feel the need to ensure people get both sides of the story.

Deal?

Feel free to skip to the last paragraph of this post if you don’t want to read the rest.

Some people actually like reading my posts. I know, what’s wrong with them, right?

Okay, I’ll give you that one. Excuse me while I go tell Saint to go stand in a corner for saying “the more the better” without placing an fixed upper limit on it.

Also, would all Arch Alchemists - who have been listening to SubClub subs for years and whose feedback and suggestions helped SubClub develop new subs, new technologies and improve the listening instructions - please refrain from sharing your considerable experience with our products in this journal? Thank you!

Yes, that’s not a serious request. But I would suggest you to move to journals of people that value your input unless you’re a glutton for punishment.

And TRO, everybody here just calls him Saint or SaintSovereign. No need to keep calling him Co-Founder, we know he is.

Also a good point. Why, people? In the name of innocent fluffy kittens and bunnies everywhere, why?!

Don’t answer that.

I always prefer first, hoping you’ll see my point of view and we can reach a compromise to avoid having to actually write things into rules.

It’s like when somebody tells me “Thou shalt not kill” and I go “Well, duh! Why do we even need to write that down?”

In this case a fellow moderator felt that to new users that accidentally came upon your journal it would give them the wrong idea about SubClub and scare them away. Regardless of my personal feelings on the subject, I stand by him 100%.

If that happens, you’ll know, trust me. At the time I was more of a mediator than a moderator.

You can send those screenshots to me in a PM and I’ll see that Saint & Fire see them. Won’t change the past, but if you want to prove we need to hire more support staff, you can.

For the record, if you want me to ask one of the boys at the top of the pyramid to post here, I will. But that may not work out well for you, since they actually cancelled their weekend plans to have a staff meeting yesterday about all this. They are not amused…

2 Likes

I am starting to think this is a troll account created by a competitior to stir up some rage.

No way in hell ANYONE would ever ask this question.

This is a PUBLIC forum ONLINE. Same as reddit. Virtually ANYONE can sign up free and read your posts.

Unless you virtually thought this is private. Which you should have noticed with the first reply you got that it ISN’T.

So to make it clear again, if you keep posting here ANYONE can reply to your posts and they HAVE THE RIGHT to do so and they won’t stop just because you don’t like it.

If you don’t like that fact, feel free to journal somewhere else.

Who DO you want feedback from ?

5 Likes

im not sure what your definition of attack is but i do NOT think i have “attacked” anyone on this forum.

i have stated facts and i will continue to do so.

management censored my journal = fact

i sent 2 tickets since joining the forum and have 0 replies = fact

libertina does not include instructions that would allow someone completely new to properly use the product without this forum = fact

so again no idea what you mean by attack.

these are all facts.

what is your point?

this sounds almost like a threat

this part specifically…"that may not work out well for you"

is that a threat?

hi there.

i recognized your username and did not read a single word from this post as im not interested in engaging with you in any way.

i would also appreciate if you would stop posting in this journal.

thank you.

Alright, this is, for the second time, getting out of hand.

I understand this may be a strange concept to you, @TheRationalOptimist, but we do things differently here at Subliminal Club.

I don’t know what your intentions are with this behavior, whether you are a troll account or a competitor trying to cause chaos like @AlexanderGraves proposed, but this is not acceptable.

This is now the second time that your forum antics pull me away from a tester, already hooked up to monitoring equipment ready to test the new product (first time was on a Sunday even), to deal with a situation involving you.

Let’s get started.

1. Your issues with support.

This was posted 3 days ago, exactly on Friday.

You claim you have sent two tickets:

We only have evidence of one support ticket:

Sent at 07:44. On Friday.

Our policy is 1-3 business days. According to this data here, we have not been late to responding to your support ticket. In fact, we could respond tomorrow and we would still not be late, since it says business days.

Your complaints about our support system - null.

1. The reason of your complaint.

You complained that there is not enough information to use Libertine, and that you needed to go to the forums to realize how to do this, and that you didn’t know which Libertine to use.

But you didn’t read the manual. You read the first two paragraphs and stopped.

Why?

You are dealing with profound tools of self-evolution, tools that affect the deepest parts of your being, and your response to this is:

Instead of rushing in and blaming others for doing so, take the time and read the manual that explains how to use the products. They are all created according to a specific format and hence the rules of usage apply to each one of them.

This is what you said about the different versions:

Does it really, logically make sense to you, that v3 means an experimental file?

It literally means, version. All you had to do was run the latest version.

Your complaints about our lack of instruction - null.

1. Your forum behavior.

You have repeatedly, again and again, been incredibly rude and disrespectful to the people on this forums as well as my moderator team.

I don’t think I really need to go and quote every single one, but I shall quote just a few of them to illustrate my point:

You are posting in a public forum, on a forum that has its roots in a friendly desire to become better together. You decided its completely respectable for you to come in and order people not to post just because it is your journal, and do so in a despicable manner.

You wouldn’t enter into someone else’s house/apartment, put your feet on the table and start telling them a story, then order them to stop talking or you will call their boss/landlord/the police.

Some things people are not happy to hear, but here at Subliminal Club we believe there are some uncomfortable things that people must hear in order to achieve their full potential.

In fact, I invite you to consider this:

All these people that have tried to give you advice, all these people that have tried to point out that your behavior does not sit well with the majority of the community - do you believe that you are the one that is correct in your behavior?

And while I am not telling you to become a sheep and follow the whims of the majority (in fact, this forum is anything but following the majority), this is something to seriously take into account when you consider that you are in a community comprised of some of the more advanced individuals out there, with an insatiable hunger to change the world and their lives.

Your behavior is not acceptable.

Your complaints about the community - null.

1. Your complaints about censorship.

You have repeatedly tried to paint us and our moderator team as people who enjoy censoring people.

While this is completely untrue as we keep the forum as lightly as moderated as possible (evident by the lack of a rules thread for the past 3 years, which seems we’ll have to implement now, as well as not needing it due to the incredible individuals of this forum), I’ll be completely honest with you, and this will likely shock you.

I have no issue with censoring people who are abusive and disrespectful.

You’re not going to come in, be disrespectful, call people names and throw insults around, and then balk at the fact that you got censored.

Discuss your negative experiences, share your issues and complaints, but you will do so in a respectable manner.

If not, again, I will not allow you to be disrespectful to everyone and then scream censorship and abuse.

Inaction is not a virtue, and I will not let the community, who have tried their best to welcome you and help you, be disrespected.

Your complaints about censorship - null.

1. Your complaints about the products.

Again, you did not even read the manual.

Even without reading the manual, the following happened:

The older versions of Libertine that you ran (not the updated v3 of Libertine in Ultima Core v2 format mind you), had potential romantic partners get right into your personal zone and physically flirt with you.

And you claim nothing is happening.

Your complaints about the products - null.

1. Your complaints about management

You stated multiple times how unhappy you are due to us not banning people out of your journal every single time you asked for it.

Does it really make sense for us to ban people from posting in a journal on a public forum, not to mention posts that are incredibly helpful to everyone in this community and especially you?

Just one example is all that is necessary here:

You, of course, demanded we block @Liquidfire from posting in your journal.

You claim we censor you every step of the way, but then you turn around and order us to censor people in your journal.

We do not play favorites. We are here to help you evolve your limitless human potential, not play games and censor people. We have no time for that.

And then, of course, when you were given a pre-warning and explained everything in detail (you can see exactly what I said here: Terrible First Day On Subliminals - #33 by Fire), you were shocked at us warning you and closing your thread:

Your complaints about the management - null.

I’ll close off with this.

Subliminal Club is not your standard company. We are under no obligation to have the company, our hard work and our community be abused with no consequences as so many other companies allow customers to do.

I do not know your intentions, but your actions speak for themselves.

Therefore, I am ending our relationship with you as business and customer.

I am banning you from this forum and we will be refunding all the orders you have made. You are free to keep the product you have downloaded as a parting gift.

I will also send in a notification to the security team to prohibit you from buying anything else from us again.

Please avoid buying from us again, as well as creating any alternate accounts on this forum.

Please keep in mind that any harassment could result in legal consequences going forward.

I wish you luck in your future endeavors and I hope that you find the perfect subliminal company for you, as we are not the one for you.

43 Likes