Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

Yeah, well, libertine is still a pretty hard product to master in the sense that it aim to work on the exterior world. Everything needs to be in place for it to work.

I would say due to it’s nature, libertine is the less consistent subliminal product.

1 Like

Indeed young White Tiger indeed :wink:

1 Like

It would be interesting to know who on here using libertine meditates consistently, and what their results have been vs those who don’t? My thinking is that if we’re dealing with auras maybe meditation would have some effect.

It will be, but what we originally had planned for v3 wouldn’t address the issue that @honeymonster and a few others have experienced. The aura “burning out” for a few days is something else.

4 Likes

It’s never burned out for me I used to use it every single day and it affects most of all my demeanor coolness and body language. When those turn on I know it worked. As long as I don’t fap at the end of the day I can have the aura alive for a week.

4 Likes

That’s what I mean – there’s some kind of natural energy cycle that Libertine uses. Any kind of sexual activity can exhaust it and running Libertine too much seems to burn it out also. I suspect interacting with the people you’re attracted to (and thus having the aura fire) can exhaust it. At least, that’s what my early observations are indicating.

7 Likes

Thats interesting i had sex with 3 different women last week and this may have depleted my sexual energy. WhiteTiger did actually mention this in an earlier post. I am going to abstain from ejaculation for a week to see if it makes a difference.

6 Likes

Sounds like motivation for Semen retention. @SaintSovereign have you guys considered adding scripting for SR in subs like Khan?

3 Likes

Is there a way for libertine to bypass that natural energy cycle or boost beyond everything that was done. It seems a lot of sexual energy aura is linked with libido. Maybe a failsafe could be found for optimal sexual energy (I don’t enven know how libertine is scripted so I am probably talking out of context…, anyway)

I am starting to understand a little bit how my libido is working and from what I understood, libertine could play with it… Natural libido cycle is very important, I’ve taken Sarms and they seems to break my natural equilibrium which in terms crash my libido (hence why I don’t think I can run libertine effectivly). Too much SHBG, not enough free test, not enough estrogen, etc.

This makes me VERY curious hahaha

Yeah, depending on your sleep habits, nutrition, health and natural libido levels, it can all vary but it is important to let it fill up. Have you checked your t levels and vitamins levels?

Semen retention is like a half and half, dicipline and sublimation of your sexual energy are probably the best bet for it :wink: But not orgasming is not healthy, or at least it seems it increase the risk for prostate cancer… So I wouldn’t put directly “semen retention” scripting inside, but maybe some sublimation and generation of sexual energy (which I think are already there hahaha).

2 Likes

I am currently on TRT to keep my testosterone at a healthy level.

Vitamin levels have tested fine.

1 Like

I don’t believe semen retention is natural you have to release at least every two weeks or you risk loosing your libido. If you continue to retain it you will just become a raging animal unless you can transmute it.

This is an integral part of SR!

1 Like

Absolutely not – we’re not going to force a way of life onto anyone. That could work as a module for a custom, but we’ll never put this in a major title unless it was specifically made for that.

3 Likes

Good to know!

You should’ve mentioned this earlier, lol. There’s definitely a direct connection between Libertine’s aura and your libido (which is driven by sexual energy). If you’re releasing this often, you might notice drops in Libertine’s aura as everything “recharges.”

7 Likes

11-23-20 @ 4:45 PM;
Interesting…this might explain why some people aren’t noticing any, or getting very few results from Libertine Ultima…:thinking:

2 Likes

I jerk it once a week, two is a bit much and any less I risk becoming an animal. This is why libertine works so well for me, I’m almost always atleast two or three days into retention and my sexual instinct gives me energy to go from alpha to alpha of alpha

Tl dr; that my secret captain. I’m always horny

3 Likes

Please give me more details on the sublimation. Does discipline and sublimation of sexual lust replace retention or are you advertising it as an extension? I’d like to know your methods and theories on sublimation of sexual instincts

Well, it’s actually only a displacement of sexual energy. It’s a mechanism of defence that Freud discovered (I think there are more up to date terms today).

I remember sometime I used to get me horny for a girl (a girl I know I can see Hahaha) and crank up my libido high. Once it was done, I was setting a moment to see her and let my lust guide my work until the moment I see her… Which means more focus, more productivity and, for example at 7h30, I would take a shower, she’d be there at 8 and we had sex for 1-2 hours and then she goes back to her place, I go sleep and boom! Wake up early next day to work yet again. I was studying like 10-12 hours per day in that time.

I saw like three different girls in that time. Had sex once a week, max 2, no masturbation so my libido stay high!

1 Like

Uhm…these last few comments explain so much to me about my lack of results prior :joy::joy::joy:.

Ffs.

Time for some SR :joy:.