Would inner gasoline help power libertine

Since inner gasoline makes sexual energy more potent, concentrated and abundant,would it help power the auras like libertine and prevent the burn out and exhaustion of the energy cycle because of overuse/sexual activity?Thinking of putting it in an ultima with libertine to power it,anyone think it would work for this or am i thinking along the wrong line of thought?

2 Likes

Good thinking @Meng123… I wonder…

@Fire and @SaintSovereign interesting question above.

@RVconsultant

My hypothesis something like Khan will generate sexual energy. Whilst inner gasoline will trap that energy. Read the chronicles of young hermit if you want to substantiate what i am saying.

@Hermit

Haha,yeah.It seems like the sexual programs and inner gasoline turned out to be a good pair.Not sure if libertine would burn it out faster or not though.Hermit confirmed the energy from sex mastery/inner gasoline powers his auras though.Libertine is more concentrated though so im curious :man_shrugging:

i definitely think your idea works as youre envisioning it

in that it makes it more potent, the burnout effect being less comes from the q version of inner gasoline which, with time, makes you harness more of that energy as you learn to hold it

a cheatcode if youre going to put it in an ultima is to just do nofap, and then inner gasoline has more to work with and harness, and then libertine will be stronger and longer lasting

1 Like