Using Subliminals To Have Sex With 10 New Women Per Month

Important Update (Please Read First)

On Saturday April 17th i became aware that management has been censoring my journal posts.

I know for sure that they edited my post on that day to remove the word “slut” several times but I’m unaware if anything else has been censored/edited/changed.

as you will notice if this is your first time here my journal updates are very long and detailed and i have not had time to re-read everything to see if anything else has been censored/edited.

so please keep in mind as you read that i cannot guarantee that what you read in this journal matches my actual real life experience with subliminals as maybe details i included have now been censored/edited/changed by management.

my main purpose in including this notice is to warn anyone who might use my experiments as inspiration for your own experiments with subliminals. just keep in mind that my experiment results in this journal might have been edited/censored/changed and could no longer represent what actually happened.

this is going to be my journal where i track all my experiments with subliminals.

my goal with subliminals is very simple.

i want to have one night stands and hookups with a lot of women.

Ideally i would like to have sex with at least 10 new women per month

check my intro posts here for more details on my goals with subliminals and my background/story: I Just Want More Sex

2 Likes

Day 1

Date = Thursday April 15th

before i get to the details i want to mention that unfortunately my journey with subliminals got off to a terrible start due to basically no instructions included with the product.

details can be found here: Terrible First Day On Subliminals

ok now the details

Which Subliminal Did You Use Today?

• I listened to the tape called Libertine Ultima V2

• It’s 59 min and 54 sec long

• I finished listening at 8:47 pm

• I listened to it once while laying on my bed

as i said there where no real instructions so i did not know how to listen or exactly what to do but i did lay there with the audio playing in my ears until it ended.

again, check link above for details on my experience while listening.

Results With Women

• Environment = busy street where there is a lot of bars and restaurants. I walked around in this area and approached attractive women i saw.

• I started my session at 10 pm

Approach #1 (10:28 pm) = she was polite but did not seem attracted to me so i thanked her and kept walking.

Approach #2 (10:35 pm) = she was polite but did not seem attracted to me so i thanked her and kept walking

My Thoughts About This Session

My strategy tonight was the same i always use on the street.

I approach using a neutral/indirect question to see if the girl is attracted to me instantly just from my looks and if she is not i move on.

I did do 1 more approach but when i got close to the girl it was clear that up close i was not attracted to her at all.

she was super friendly and sweet but i quickly thanked her and kept walking.

There was another approach i tried to do but abandoned at last sec.

i saw these 3 very well dressed women who appeared to be age 30+.

I started walking towards them to approach but right when they where about to be near me i suddnely noticed a couple right behind them and this gave me an instant spike/surge in anxiety/adrenaline so i just walked past all of them without saying anything.

my anxiety seems highest when i try to approach in situations where other people nearby will see/hear me approach so i guess noticing that couple behind the 3 girls spiked my anxiety to a level too high to do the approach.

I also felt intimidated given how well dressed they where compared to me who was in a very casual outfit so maybe even without the couple appearing behind them i might have not approached that group of 3.

Did You Notice Anything Different/Unusual/New During This Session?

The only thing i remember that seemed unusual is i was in a very good mood during the session.

but there are other factors that might have caused that.

the weather was amazing today, the best its been in probably 5-6 months and i have noticed before that my mood is significantly better on hot days then when its cold like it has been mostly until today.

so the mood lift might have been the great weather and not libertine.

Besides this good mood i do not remember anything at all new/different/unusual.

What’s Next?

because of covid by 11 pm the nightlife area is dead so tomorrow i will be out way earlier so i can do more approaches.

im hoping to do at least 7 approaches tomorrow.

I also sent a message to support to get clear instructions on using libertine so hopefully when i wake up they will have replied and i can have a better listening experience tomorrow before doing more approaches.

1 Like

I like the observational kinda scientific journal kind of format you’ve got going!

I saw your other post. In case you don’t know yet, the order comes with a PDF of instructions :slight_smile: also, you can find them here

If I’m understanding correctly, you’re looking for that initial attraction, straight out the gate? Quick Chemistry?

An… Instant Spark?

Since your goal is just sex, sex and a side of sex (with sex on top), have you considered creating a custom? You might be well served in the future to create one as you will be able to choose any and everything that goes into it. Your strategy brought to mind one of the custom modules, Instant Spark.

Instant Spark: Instant Spark is about creating that first-sight shock with a person you find attractive. It works best in a place where you don’t know a lot of people, such as a club or even simply a new street where lots of people go. However, Instant Spark also has extensive programming for emotional upheaval – meaning, Instant Spark can create a powerful whirlwind of emotions in people you wish to be with romantically, creating a longing and desire in them to be with you.

Just a thought :slight_smile:

I’m curious, how come you decided to go with Libertine as your title choice? I didn’t fully read your thread of “I Just Want Sex” - I think it was - but to me, for your goals, there’s plenty of titles that might do you better.

For example:

This segment brought to mind Sex and Seduction, followed quickly by Primal Seduction. I’m going to finish your other thread after I post this, cause I’m probably missing a huge chunk of your process, but if you wanna explain your decision here too for your journal’s sake that would probably help future readers :smiley:

Best of luck with your seduction goals, I’ll be following this one.

1. You blow yourself out, by overthinking
  2. Your anxiety is killing oppertunities
  3. You don’t plow through an interaction
  4. You are not Brad Pitt, girls won’t just jump on you
  5. You are the qualifer, not her… you go out to check if she is COOL enough to hang with you
  6. If you make sex the end goal, you are outcome dependent, will become needy and lose woman
  7. You are afraid of what other people think of you
  8. You need to work at expressing and generating attraction, leading, pacing, push pull, cocky funny, and all the other pickup and seduction tools you have to your disposal.

9.Your expectations of Subliminals are way too fucking high

OH AND SUBLIMINALS ARE NO MAGIC PILL, THEY CAN HELP BUT YOU NEED TO PUT IN WORK TO LEARN THE NECESARY SKILLSET.

1. Book of Pook.
  2. The Rational Male
  3. No More Mr Nice Guy
  4. Technical Game Bible by Saul
  5. The System - Todd
  6. Ultimate Man Project - Markus
  7. 60Years of Challenge
  8. Captain Jack
  9. Game Solved Volume 1-3
  10. DayGamers such as Yadd, Tom Terero, (forgot a few names)
  11. A lot of innerwork and healing (not joking, I can smell the desperation through the screen)
  12. General Books (how to win influence people, Influence by Cialdini, Persuasion by David Snyder etc)
11 Likes

If any admin is reading this post can you please delete this post and block this guy from posting in my journal.

I have no problem at all with this guy and i understand this is a public forum and i would not ask this if it was not my journal.

im taking this journal very seriously and i just do not want it spammed with what i consider nonsense.

so again, any admin reading this i would greatly appreciate if you could delete this post and block the poster from being able to post anything in my journal.

@Liquidfire

i have no issues with your man.

But let me be very direct with you.

I not only think RSD is a scammming company that ruins people’s entire lives

but i actually think most RSD instructors should be in JAIL given the things they have admitted to doing on camera.

you literally could not have picked a worst link to put in my journal then a link to an RSD video a company that i consider to be EVIL.

again, any admin please delete this post and block this guy from posting in my journal.

The last thing i want in my journal is links to any content from that EVIL company.

i have already flagged this post as spam so hopefully its gets deleted soon.

2 Likes

thanks man.

can you please delete your link to an RSD video from my journal?

you can keep everything else but i really do NOT want to be promoting that company in my journal.

again, you can keep everything else but i would really appreciate if you just remove the link to the RSD video.

2 Likes

@ admin

please delete Liquidfire’s posts from my journal and block his ability to post in here.

@TheRationalOptimist - even though @Liquidfire came in too strong, his advice is still valuable.

Maybe you don’t resonate with the RSD recommendation but I do highly recommend the other books and information that he recommends. Learning game is important to seduce women because mating strategies are a science in itself and Libertine will amplify your seduction skills and abilities so do consider his advice

4 Likes

I am having a lot of fun reading this guys’ posts lol

Regardless of you not liking what he said.
If you want results, you need to take his advice.

Just listening to subs and expecting magic is NOT how this works. Not.at.all.

9 Likes

Awesome format man, love it!
As long as you approach consistently you don’t need anything else to get started.

Thinking back on my journey, I would give up on any book I’ve read to do 200 approaches instead.

2 Likes

Day 2

Date = Friday April 16th

before i get to the details i want to mention that unfortunately my frustration with management continues to grow.

I never received any replies to my support tickets which means i have now sent 2 tickets since joining this community 3-4 days ago and i have received o replies.

the cofounder responded to my thread about the terrible customer service with a nonchalant/dismissive post that had like 1 sentence.

I’m so annoyed by the terrible customer service i have received that im thinking maybe i should just move on and try other methods to accomplish my sexual goals.

Anyways, im still here for now so lets get to the details of my 2nd day ever using subliminals.

Which Subliminal Did You Use Today?

• I listened to the tape called “Libertine Ultima” on the download page
  • It’s 59 min and 54 sec long
  • I listened to the tape 3 times
  • I finished listening the first time at 6:04 pm. during this session i stopped listening after 45 min and 30 sec as i decided to switch to brand new earbuds that had just got delivered. During this session i listened while walking around the house. at times people in the house where yelling and talking loudly but from what people on this forum have told me i can listen to these audios anywhere i want. i listened at volume of 40.
  • i finished listening the 2nd time at 7:09 pm with the brand new earbuds. during this session i listened while washing, cleaning and doing chores. at the end of this session i noticed my ears where hurting and i had a slight headache when i finished. volume was 40 during this session.
  • after taking a break i finished listening again at 8:31 pm. during the first 25 min i was listening while doing chores and i had the volume at 34. then i went and laid in my bed, turned off the lights in my room, raised the volume to 40 and finished the session like that. I noticed that while listening during this session i kept having a lot of thoughts about my frustration and annoyance at the lack of clear instructions that came with the product.

Why Did You Switch To A New Audio File After Only 1 day?

i spent hours yesterday reading the libertine main thread and several people kept mentioning that version 1 has more lust then version 2 and that version 2 the lust was lowered to add more comfort to hep guys who refuse to approach.

im not really sure what they mean but i know several people said version1 generates more lust and lust is the only reason i bought libertine so i switched to the version that apparently generates more lust.

Results With Women

• Environment = busy street where there is a lot of bars and restaurants. I walked around in this area and approached attractive women i saw.
  • I started my session at 9:23 pm

Approach #1 (9:39 pm) = super hot girl. blonde, around 5-9 to 5-10 tall, wearing tight jeans that showed off her juicy ass. high heels and a very sexy walk. this girl was just basically a sex machine. when i saw her i got way to excited and i just fucked up my approach. i came in awkwardly. she was polite but did not seem attracted to me so i thanked her and left. I was annoyed with myself after because this was girl was really really really hot and maybe if i had come in without the awkwardness she would have been interested/attracted.

Approach #2 (9:56 pm) = 2 girls. both where hot. both girls where friendly and nice. they both seemed nervous, i did not notice any blatant sign of either of them being attracted to me so i thanked them and left.

*Approach #3 (10:38 pm)

• group of 3 girls
  • i was only attracted to one of the 3 girls
  • i like approaching groups of 3 girls because its like getting 3 approaches for 1 since all you need if for one of the 3 girls to like you. but the problem is when you have groups like this one where not all the girls are attractive.
  • 1 of the unattractive girls was just silent and never said a single word the entire time. the other unattractive girl was the most outgoing and talkative. the girl i was actually attracted to was somewhere in the middle. she was normal i guess. just talked to me normally.
  • i tried to talk mostly to the hot girl while not being rude to the talkative unattractive girl but eventually i just felt this was a hopeless situation so i thanked them and left…
  • I do not remember any blatant signs the hot girl was attracted to me but it was hard to read her body language and demeanor with the talkative unattractive girl constantly jumping in to say something.

Approach #4 (10:44 pm)

• tall blonde girl
  • this girl looked super hot from a distance. really well dressed. tall with long legs, she basically looked like a model from a distance.
  • unfortunately when i got face to face she just facially was just not my type. I still overall found her attractive so i still talked to her just not as hot as i thought she was from afar.
  • i do not remember much from this interaction as it was the shortest of the night. i remember she was very friendly and nice but i do not remember any blatant signs she was attracted to me so i thanked her and left.

Approach #5 (11:59 pm)

• 2 girls. one blonde and one brunette. both very hot.
  • blonde was wearing yoga pants really showing off her juicy ass. the brunette had a dress that had her boobs barely hanging in like they where about to fall off.
  • this interaction is the one where im really mad at myself
  • i spent way too long with these 2 girls.
  • they where both extremely friendly and nice but i should have left them
  • i spent 20-30 min with these 2 girls and i do not remember any signs by either of them that they where attracted to me.
  • you might be reading this thinking “why would 2 hot girls spend 20-30 min with a random guy unless they are attracted to him?” my answer is i have no idea and that is why i stayed with them. we just kept talking and talking and walking and walking and i just kept thinking in my head “why are they being so nice to me but are in not in any way showing clear sexual interest?”
  • this is actually something that happens to me all the time. 2 weeks ago this blonde spent like 30 min with me just being super nice and friendly. like insanely nice for someone i just met on the street. but again no sexuality at all. every time this happens to me i always promise myself that next time i will leave if no signs of sexual interest within 1 min but then i always end up making the same mistake.
  • by the time i was done with these 2 girls the city was completely dead and i could not do anymore approaches. had i left them when after the 10-30 sec neither of them showed blatant signs of attraction i probably could have done another 1 or 2 approaches tonight.
  • one memorable thing about these 2 girls is they looked amazing for their age. when i approached them i thought they where somewhere between age 20-23. at one point they revealed their age and i was shocked they where much older. they looked amazing for late 20s and early 30s. i was genuinely shocked they where that old.

My Thoughts About This Session

My strategy tonight was the same i always use on the street.

I approach using a neutral/indirect question to see if any girl in the group is attracted to me instantly just from my looks and if not i move on.

I’m very mad at myself for wasting so much time with the last 2 girls. i failed to follow my strategy.

as far as subliminals.

i have now done 7 total approaches with subliminals and so far 0 girls who have been blatantly attracted to me.

my ratio without subliminals is 1 in 5 approach i do i will have at least one girl who is blatantly/obviously attracted to me.

so i am staring to get worried as my ratio is worst so far with subliminals.

obviously its still too early for any conclusions to be reached but still a bit concerning because my 1 in 5 ratio is actually very consistent.

I will have to check my notes to know for sure but i do not think i have ever had a streak of more then 8 or 9 approaches in a row with 0 girls showing blatant attraction.

so the 0 for 7 is getting very close to the worst losing streak i have had since i started doing street approaches.

but again not super concerning as maybe tomorrow my first 3 approaches 2 girl will be blatantly attracted which would put me at 1 in 5 ration.

I will start to get more concerned if i do 5-7 approaches tomorrow and 0 girls is blatantly attracted. at that point it would start to be likely that libertine is actually hurting my results.

Did You Notice Anything Different/Unusual/New During This Session?

i do not remember anything unusual during the 5 approaches i did tonight.

everything that happened are things i see all the time without subliminals.

i did not remember anything at all tonight bad or good that might have been caused by libertine.

so far libertine has not shown any effect good or bad in my interactions with women.

also, the better mood i had yesterday was not there today. so i think that mood improvement yesterday did come from weather because today the weather was not as good and i did not have the noticeably good mood.

What’s Next?

i was hoping if things went really well today i would not go out tomorrow since i really want to watch the Ben Askren fight.

but i did not get laid tonight so im definitely going out again tomorrow.

Saturday is usually the busiest night by far so hopefully tomorrow i can do more then the 5 approaches i did tonight. hopefully i can do at least 7 tomorrow.

also, im not sure how much longer i will be apart of this community. im so fucking annoyed by the terrible customer service that part of me does not even care if subliminals can help me as i kind of do not want to support a company that handles customers the way i have been treated.

it’s too bad because things where going so well right until i bought the program and arrived at the download page. everything from then on has been terrible.

anyways, thats all for this update.

Hey @TheRationalOptimist, you should only listen to Ultimas once per day. 2 or 3 times will definitely cause headaches and your mind would probably start rejecting the sub’s messages as well. Something you could do is wake up an extra hour early and while you are still able to fall back asleep, listen to one loop. My advice is listen to 1 loop a day from Monday to Friday and take Saturdays and Sundays off. Its on the rest days that the subliminal really does its work.

1 Like

yeah thats what i thought too based on what i read on the sales page.

but the cofounder says otherwise in the libertine thread.

read post 981 here: Main Disc. Thread - Libertine Ultima

the cofounder says to run it as much as possible before going out.

btw, what is a loop?

does 1 loop = listening to the audio once?

Dude you are being a bit ridiculous honestly.

The subs can help but you need to change your approach and maybe how you talk with women too. Don’t go there trying to get laid bc you will become dependent on that. Go there to have a good time and meet new people. The getting laid part will happen during that process.
Maybe try to stick around and talk to women a bit longer before saying thank you and leaving. You want sex with 9 new women a month up your game. And stop getting mad at yourself and the world and whatever for things not going your way, life happens the sooner you learn to accept that the sooner things will be different for you.
The thing about attraction is that you have to have a good vibe to you, so going there with a mindset of dependency on getting laid doesn’t help your vibe it probably throws it off a bit honestly especially as the night goes on and not many girls are attracted to you as you want them to be. You need to change that up.

You should run primal seduction and let it help you change your mindset and help you become a true sex god

I can give you my advice bc I’m 5’6 and look decently attractive. I have no problem going up to women and talk to them. If I want a girls number 9/10 times I’ll get it or sex. Ive picked up women and got laid without even meaning to lol. And I’ve never in my life listened to a seduction book or how to pick up women book or any of that crap lol, 99 percent of it is all horse shit. You want to pick up women go there with a good vibe and have fun engaging with them attraction or not. Don’t make it a numbers game, that is the problem with 90 percent of the I want to get laid world or have sex with x amount of women a month. Make it an I want to enjoy myself game. The more dependent you are on getting laid a night the more things will work against you. You have to change your approach and your mindset.

Learn to be like water, be adaptable to any situation. Sometimes you will see and even feel attraction right away and sometimes you won’t but that doesn’t mean you can’t change that by talking to them for a bit. Show interest in them and what they want to talk about.

That is my 2 cents

19 Likes

Yes that is what it means. Once your mind gets used to the subs then I guess you could listen to it maybe twice a day, but since you are new I strongly advice against that. Since Ultimas are created for more or less instant results, you really only need to listen to it once a day.

In fact Ultimas are so strong that listening every other day might be even better Instead of Monday - Friday. Still take Saturdays and Sundays off though.

1 Like

One thing that’s worth noting with Libertine is that being an aura sub, the effects of auras so far here have been found to wax and wane depending on time and various factors that people haven’t been able to pin down yet. You can read about that on several peoples journals and the Libertine thread itself, some of @TheBoxingScientist’s posts about auras in customs are worth reading and some of that is summarised in the Unofficial Frequently Asked Questions thread.

Ultima is a state shifting technology and there tends to be some experimentation needed to make it work optimally for your situation. I’ve personally found getting out of your own way to be key to make the state shift happen reliably.

1 Like

Please do not post in my journal again.

Im not interested in any feedback from you and i did not read a single word of the long post you just made.

Thank you.

Im going to keep following the advice of the cofounder who im assuming knows more then you.

He said listen as much as possible before going out and that is what im planning to keep doing for now.

Well, if you want to achieve anything in life, you should maybe at least consider feedback you’re given.

Just an idea.

5 Likes

That’s fine I give my advice wanted or unwanted.
But you should learn to take advice and atleast give things a chance.

I wish you the best on your journey to get laid by multiple women a month.

Go buy PSITU it will work way better then libertine itself.

6 Likes