PLEASE READ: Report and Ignore

As we have a situation with an individual thinking he is a warrior for justice, we ask you to continue doing what you’ve been doing - simply report and ignore.

Thank you to the individuals who already did it. You are helping us out big time.

To Madara:

Screenshot 2022-06-10 123945

We tried to work with you, even to the annoyance of other members. Why? Because everyone deserves a chance and a platform for them to grow.

But, @madarauchiha4, no one is entertaining your foolishness anymore, and it is incredibly low and disgusting how you are attempting to leverage Meng’s situation because of your own behavior and for your own aims. @SaintSovereign wanted to give you another chance, but this for me has crossed the line. I am genuinely repulsed by your existence and by the fact that anyone is allowing themselves to stoop this low.

You do not have the same information we have (information that we got directly from Meng and those close to him), and we are protecting his name, legacy and family from the prying eyes of the public - something that apparently flew over your genius level intellect.

So go ahead, let’s do another “dance” of you repeatedly getting banned, just like you got suspended the first time for your insults - Using Subliminals To Have Sex With 10 New Women Per Month

Go ahead and write fake reviews, post your “expose” threads and keep throwing around your threats.

Difference is, we’re not going to spend our time on you like last time, nor are we going to let you come back because we feel like everyone deserves a second chance.

I wrote the last line of my post in the best intention I could, because I know how you react - and ain’t no one got the time for you and your little antics. @SaintSovereign was talking to RV about the possibility of unbanning you, but you don’t deserve it. I’m not going to allow it.

You are going to keep getting suspended. No more chances for you - you are not welcome here anymore.

Find another forum.

54 Likes

Very good decision

3 Likes

I don’t know of any community forum that has a bigger positive impact on so many lives. I love you guys.

14 Likes

This is my second draft of my response.

In my original post, I was going to show Madara just how much of an idiot he is and reveal the circumstances behind Meng’s passing. At the pre-emptive urging of the another member who is aware of the full story not to reveal these details (who had already messaged me before I even started writing as I’m guessing he anticipated that I was going to feel forced to tell), I realized that I wasn’t going to compromise my morals and potentially wreck a man’s legacy over Madara of all people. To that member, thank you for talking me out of a very blind rage and reminding me that maintaining your morals, even in the face of adversity, is what we’re here for.

I’m going to give a very simple overview of the situation:

Meng did not die from subliminal use. The only cover up is us trying to avoid publicly broadcasting what he told other members about the life and mental issues that were plaguing him. He had some things going on that I was not aware of until after the news of his alleged passing, and I looked into his PMs and saw what he was telling other members. That is all I’m going to say. There are members here who know exactly what I’m talking about, and because I believe in transparency, I have asked them (no obligation, it’s your choice) to validate what I have just said.

We construct online identities for many different reasons. It seems that, in his case, Meng constructed an identity to illustrate that online anonymity and being a jerk isn’t mutually exclusive. He remains one of the most helpful individuals to ever grace this forum with his presence, and I’m not going allow you, Madara, an asshole with over 150 formal complaints, to force me to play my hand and ruin this man’s contributions.

We have lost customers over you, Madara. Good people who got tired of seeing your rants, frustrated that I kept giving you chance after chance, because I actually wanted to see you grow into whatever it is you were striving for achieve. Everyone knows that you were here originally “AlexanderTheGreat,” who we banned over racist and sexist comments, but I still allowed you to come back, even reversing another ban that @RVconsultant instituted over your behavior. And this is how you repay that good will? You were only banned for two weeks, and decided to invoke someone else’s tragedy as a weapon?

And to everyone here, I’m sure you already know this: He is a not a multimillionaire trader. He lives in low-income housing and buys his titles with stolen gift cards. I know because Stripe always warns me every time he purchases something. And yet, we still let him stay.

But, I’m not going to give in to your nonsense. As much as @Fire and myself don’t want to be seen as leaders, the truth of the matter is that it’s going to happen anyway, and we have to live up to the ideals we speak. For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world and lose his own soul?

Do not sit here and pretend that you are invoking this man’s name out of justice. You are not afraid of being harmed or hurt by our products, as you’re up here asking asinine questions everyday to optimize your stack. But that day is done. You are officially persona non-grata to us. This is more than just a ban, this is an erasure of your entire presence, and your history on this forum. You will never be thought of or spoken of again. I have never deleted a person’s account because it tends to break the forum software. Instead, we “anonymize” it, a built-in function that changes the username, email, password, erases all access logs, everything. But you, it’s going to be as if you were never here at all.

Once we take screenshots to prove that you are lying about your little crusade, as you’ve enjoyed our products for quite some time now, I am going to delete your SubClub account and institute every possible ban I can to prevent you from ever buying anything again. The name “Madara,” and all references to you by other members will be removed from this forum. Any and all fake and negative reviews you post will simply be handled by the law firm that we already use to take care of this nonsense. I will never even see them. I am going to warn the other major subliminal producers about you, so that you will not be able to peacefully patronize their companies either. This industry has enough issues without people like you ruining it for them. You are done.

And to quote one of my favorite movies: So let it be written. So let it be done.

52 Likes

The day has come!

He did so very, very well.

I have a feeling they’ll return :slight_smile:

Ahhh. Now it makes more sense :slight_smile: I wasn’t aware of that. Thank you and @Fire for giving a bit of background about Mr. Uchiha. It answers a few questions I’ve had.

I’ll say for me, seeing Fire’s post about reporting and ignoring, I felt a weight lift off of my chest. I wish Madara no ill will and as I’ve said before, he helped me to see things I needed to work on in myself.

I am grateful that hopefully someone else can claim the name of one of the most badass villains ever and, hopefully, give it a better sense of identity here.

Now. Back to spreading cheer in the world!

14 Likes

Absolutely agree with this. Meng (may he rest in peace) will always be remembered fondly. I personally don’t know how he passed away (or whether he did) but suffice to say it is not from subliminals.

The hundreds of us who use SC subliminals know SC is the only professional subliminal maker whose subs we can stack safely. All we have to do is follow listening instructions (and custom building instructions) and we will be fine.

The most that has happened to us during recon can be resolved with food, water, sunlight and rest. And which is why many fellow forum members (including me) always warn each other to not go overboard with thsir stacks.

The very fact that MU had no problem using SC subs but accuse it of causing Meng’s passing away is ample proof of MU’s deceit.

Oh the irony of it all. But which explains why MU would act in such an unprofessional way on the forum inspite of being repeatedly warned by @RVconsultant as admin. And @RVconsultant is one of the most patient person I have known.

MU telling RVConsultany to leave him alone? That was hilarious. He is an admin. He gotta do his job! Which includes talking to you.

Seriously! Using @Meng123 's name to build a case when there is no connection between one of the most ideal users we had over here compared to someone like MU giving us issues on a daily basis. Ridiculous!

We stand with @SaintSovereign and @Fire. All of us both veterans and the new SC users know their worth and that of the products we use here.

People like MU can try all they want but they won’t bring this place down.

20 Likes

DAYUM

Welp… I tried to tell em lol :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Good. Fucking. Riddance.

Genuinely cannot believe I stood up for him to stay unbanned. :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

I knew it, the dude was a troll. :pray:

3 Likes

I have no idea who you’re all talking about :wink:

Like POOF. BLOTTO

10 Likes

It was a feeling that this person was toxic for this forum! @SaintSovereign and @Fire must listen Power Can Corrupt ZP Max power at least one per month!
Good decision!
Cheers :clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses::clinking_glasses:!

4 Likes

I just have to stop being so naive in regards to giving certain people second chances. @Fire always warns me, but my heart strings get pulled easily.

20 Likes

We are all human, @SaintSovereign. And sometimes a second chance does save us.

Some folks though will take advantage of it but we will deal with them accordingly.

I learnt from you to give people a few more chances. It’s an admirable thing to teach through practice.

A difficult lesson to learn but worth it for our own selves.

15 Likes

And… nothing of value was lost.

4 Likes

One can feel when those with pure hearts made mistakes. Their apologies are genuine. The problem today is that apologies are so cheap!
Thus, I prefer to stand with frank and frontal people!
We never end to learn!
Cheers!

7 Likes

@SaintSovereign When it comes to malignant narcissists using others as a manipulation tool, they get no more chances. Evil people exist and must be treated as such. When they show you who they are, believe them the first time.

6 Likes

This heartwarming . I cried reading this , when I remembered my second chances that I was given . And yes it saved me and I am thankful for those who gave me these second chances :pray:

18 Likes

That’s why some of us love you… keep your heart open even though some people don’t deserve it and use it to their own advantage. We definitely need your heart on here along with Fire’s reason. It’s not naivety but compassion and believing in people even though we’re all weak and easily getting corrupted.

14 Likes

Same here, I was patient with him because I suspected he had some sort of communication disorder but this is crossing the line.

8 Likes

So unbelievably over the line. It’s terrible that it had to come to this as the last straw, but THANK YOU for finally resolving this situation once and for all.

6 Likes