PLEASE READ: Report and Ignore

I kept wanting him to turn over a new leaf. Just follow a few simple rules. I apologize for the interruptions we’ve had and technical difficulties.

And now back to our regularly scheduled harmonious, thriving culture.

6 Likes

I know I’m late to this but it’s absolutely beyond vile that someone would try and use someone else’s tradgey to prove a point but not even that, that they used it without knowing all the fact and context to try and better themselves.

However, let me say…I’m also not surprised. Happens to be someone so self-entitled and who throws a tantrum everytime they don’t get their own way. I’m legit not surprised one bit it turned out to be this person.

This very person is also partly the reason I haven’t been on the forums as of much, besides working on myself, because of their constant rudeness, vile behaviour, egging towards members trying to wind them up and everything else.

I’ve had two people check up on me since they noticed my lack of activity and to one of them I admitted it was partly because of this particular users presence upon the forum as all they bought was consistent annoyance and negativity down on a place which is normally super high vibe and a place many want to visit to better their lives.

I couldn’t be happier they’re removed. I don’t even care if that sounds bad. I also know I’m not the only one.

Also Saint, you have a heart of gold. The fact you wanted to keep loving and protecting someone from themselves makes you a very special person. I’m incredibly angry that they treated you like this. Both you and Fire.

Meng will forever be remembered, such a kind caring person who forever wanted to help people unlike the waste that tried to tear through his legacy for his own gain because he didn’t get his own way.

32 Likes

Welcome back.

8 Likes

Indeed.

This is one of the reasons why we are re-affirming our direction and the type of customers we want to foster - those that aren’t afraid to experiment and work for their self-improvement.

One of the main mottos of Subliminal Club is advancing human potential, and that does mean giving a chance to even those who seem lost on first glance - but we aren’t going to be doing so anymore to the detriment of other members. Ultimately, you cannot help or work with someone who doesn’t want to - or who lacks the ability to do so.

So we are taking a harder stance on such individuals, and instead are going to be focusing more on those who are actually trying to become better, learn and grow. Those who actively contribute and who aren’t afraid to do a little digging and put in the work.

Those individuals, both existing and new ones that arrive, are the ones who should be getting the majority of our attention.

Thankfully, the vast majority of the forum is already like so - something that both @SaintSovereign and I are incredibly proud of.

It is my hope that those valued members of the forum that felt alienated or neglected by us allowing Madara to stay in the hopes of him changing his ways will return and see the forum in it’s usual incredible state of growth, collaboration and inspiration.

26 Likes

I speak for everyone when I say I am glad he will no longer be apart of this community.

The toxicity brought fourth from this individual was tarnishing the quality of this forum.

Hopefully the valuable members we’ve lost come back to join us on this magnificent journey of self actualization through subconscious control.

Onward and upward brothers and sisters (I know there are a few of you lurking around :wink: )

7 Likes

I want to reiterate this point. I apologize to our loyal customers who felt like we were ignoring their concerns regarding this individual. We all have lessons to learn, and for me, the lesson is not to get so invested in an undeserving individual that I end up neglecting those who are deserving. I’m going to be spending more time on the forum, just like “the old days,” cultivating that feeling of positivity, exploration and growth again.

34 Likes

That’s awesome, glad to hear it :grinning:

He was hard to deal with but I never made a comment, didn’t see the point.

3 Likes

I feel ‘meh’.

People have problems.

I don’t like it. But there’s nothing strange or mind-bending about it.

More like just extremely unpleasant.

He’s not the root of all evil on planet Earth. Just another human being with problems he’s not handling very well.

If I have to feel anything, it’s just grateful that that’s not me right now. I have great confidence in my capacity, (given the proper conditions), to be an utter mess.

(But let me add, kudos and respect to the moderators who handled this so skillfully. What a challenging person to deal with. And I hope we forum members can make your work feel enjoyable and worthwhile going forward.)

WE VALUE YOU!!!

@RVconsultant
@Fire
@SaintSovereign
@DarkPhilosopher

21 Likes

After reading your posts all I can say is that I genuinely cannot fathom how patient you are @SaintSovereign, incredible. I aspire to have that level of patience with others one day. That doesn’t just come with subliminals, but a lifetime’s worth of knowledge of the human condition.

I also applaud this community for managing to be one of the only spaces where people can afford to be vulnerable without fear of repercussion. The way this episode has been handled and the reactions shown in the posts in this thread only affirm that. Bravo.

10 Likes

“You can lead the horse to the trough, but you can’t make it drink.”

As a personal development coach myself, I know that feel all too well. And I understand @SaintSovereign also trying almost desperately to help these people because after all, you’re here to RAISE humanity to new heights.

But as it is said in on of our favourite movies:
“You have to understand, not everyone is READY to be unplugged.”

This was the toughest lesson for me. To LET GO of these people. ACCEPT that you can’t help them, and focus on the people that actually get shit going.
And in this case, it even means eradicating a person’s existence from the board, because he would otherwise stifle the growth of other members with good intent.

10 Likes

To whomsoever it may concern…

You haven’t lost Simon to ZP Recon Dramas or annoying posters,

I’ve simply been busy.

:joy:

:hugs:

19 Likes

The forum should return to its glorious day now that is has been ridden of this plaguing drama. Its been what, almost a year since his greatness graced the forum? The place was never like it was. I personally haven’t been coming here as much because of him, and among other reasons. I suppose I should thank him for giving me the push to reduce my time on the forum :upside_down_face:

Nothing ever meets his expectation, and when you’d consider that the aggravation could be from one’s own self, then take the time to answer his never ending questions, he’d completely ignore you and continue with dumbassery. One has to appreciate and applaud Saint and Fire’s saintly patience, forgiveness, and their generous greatness of spirit. Nevertheless, the line has to be drawn somewhere, for some people need to learn their limitation.

The bottom line is:- The forum has an invigorating fresh smell to it, now that the stench of the drama is gone. Or maybe its the smell of you lot on CWON :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I feel like a fool that I have been giving him second chances but glad to you both that you revealed how fraudulent he was.
And it seems that he is also responsible for DDOS attacks.
Was also curious where Brandon disappeared but now I know.
I am glad for this community.
The best way ho to describe it has been about a month ago when I received a badge for checking on the forum every day for 365 days.

7 Likes

Can’t deny myself, his insolence was the reason I stopped posting here, too. Reduced time on the forums at the same time because of his “logical” antics.

Sheesh, you guys have incredible patience. Both from admins, Saint & Fire and to the very same users I respect. Kudos for that.
Saying “I respect you for it” it’s an understatement for me, believe me. Words aren’t enough to express my amazement at how all of you guys are patient enough to deal with this.

Eventually other users like him will set a foot on this door, so keep an eye out there, everyone. We can identify this crap faster so we can get back on having a community based on self-improvement.

Y’know, take a look how fresh the place feels with him being banned.
Talks volumes about the impact of Mr. Stolen Gift Card here. That’s one hell of an instigator.

I mean, we’re here to become a better version of ourselves, why do we have to deal with folks who have corrupted ideals of self-improvement to the point of being so f-ing annoying and harsh to everyone who wants to lend them a hand, not once but several times?

At last it’s time for the freshness of a new era to come here again. So, let’s keep making SC Forums the safe heaven, for the ones who are willing to bear with the responsibility that comes with their newfound powers of using these subliminals.

8 Likes

Crazy to read how many ppl got driven away because of one individual !

Y’all need to use the ignore function !

7 Likes

Love meng(rip), he was an amazing member!

Fire and saint are amazing and their passion and contribution to this community has always been appreciated very much by me, happy and proud member since joining in 2018

This guy made me wanna leave SC.

6 Likes

It was obvious to me that he will go after trouble and will not easily stop.

This is a forum and a business about self improvement. There is no “I want more but I want to stay the same”. Who you are attracts what you have, so to have more you have to improve. Sometimes it is not easy to see what exactly to improve.

But when you see individuals come here, using programs not according to instructions, complaining, playing the victim game and implying they are perfect. If they would show remorse and tell how they want to improve that they are worth a second chance, I would say it is ok, but don’t let this become a playground for trolls. This is serious self improvement business.

6 Likes

I would like to say Saint, that seeing you invested in individuals and having faith in their ability to grow, even if giving them chances, even when it comes to this guy, is something I really like about you.

and it makes me value you guys and SC even more.

6 Likes

I also stopped keeping a journal here for similar reasons, ever since the end of the ZP private testing. Not just MU, but the other recurring troublemakers that would be banned, then just create a new account and continue on as before as though nothing happened. We all know who they are.

And certain long-term members who would behave like jackasses when they had recon, but be given pass after pass because they had been around a long time. It felt disrespectful to the rest of the forum users who try to do the right thing and behave appropriately.

I’ve been using the ignore function liberally but it only goes so far. I really do hope the feel of the forum shifts back to how it used to be.

Normally I stay out of these discussions and keep my thoughts to myself, but CWON seems to make me want to express how I feel.

19 Likes

Mate, if you had millions you’d be a hell of a lot busier with no time to live on an internet forum. You wouldn’t even care about this place yet here you are, spazzing out with your 15th account.

You 100% have the schedule of someone with no-income, you talk like someone with no-income and you behave worse than someone with no-income.

If it looks like, smells like and sounds like it, it’s probably it.

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant @SaintSovereign @Fire can someone ban him again?

15 Likes