Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

So, again:

I’ve been meditating with Terminus tracks since May 2020. In this next stage of subliminals work, I plan to continue with Terminus meditations. This time I’ll be meditating with Terminus V2 versions of my two customs: PATHS and NAISSANCE. Alternating by day; resting on Sundays.

This time, though, for daytime play, I’ll be using Standard Q V2 versions of the same two customs.

So I’ll get to see what happens when you concurrently run Terminus and Standard versions of the same programs.

Other than that it’s my 2 boosters: Jet Stream B and Paragon Complete, most likely 2 loops per day (resting Sundays). I’ll adjust as necessary, but this is the plan.

With just two customs and two boosters, I plan to run every program everyday. I want to shift my primary focus to actions and projects. The plan is to run this stack until I’ve seen some success with my projects.

2 planned developments during this stage are:

1. Allow Paragon Complete to evolve. From boosters to major program Ultima to an eventual custom Ultima with Physical Shifting.

2. As my projects develop successfully and begin to grow, I plan to introduce Emperor, ultimately leading (in the long-term) to an Emperor-based custom, with House of Medici, etc., This development will be based on progress, not on time.

1 Like

Well, things are getting to the point of being locked in and organized. There’s not so much to write about here except for counting down until mid-May. And making little comments about the current stack that is winding down.

That next stage of subliminal use would warrant a new journal. This journal has taken me through the first stage of Q-subliminals. From planning out Paths of Wealth and IMBUE to the decision to focus on working through Alchemist and Quantum Limitless multi-stage programs, and then the subsequent 10 months of doing exactly that.

So, here we are.

Monday was the official start date of Alchemist Stage 4 and Quantum Limitless Stage 4, though I’d already begun layering them in at low loops about 3 weeks prior to that.

Today’s Stack:

PATHS Terminus (meditation, 1 loop)
Quantum Limitless Stage 4 (3 loops)
Alchemist Stage 4 (1 loop)
Quantum Limitless Stage 3 (1 loop; phasing this out gradually. This is the last week of playing it.)

Then Jet Stream B Ultima (1-2 loops)
possibly IMBUE Terminus (1 loop; if I go for a hike)

Happy 250th !

1 Like

The decision to create two Terminus build customs, but to then systematically work through both Alchemist and Quantum Limitless at the same time was the major flavor and energy of my past year with subliminals.

The result of this approach was that things were dominated by Alchemist and Quantum Limitless, for the most part.

But I did this for a very specific reason. Before Q store and customs, I started out with about 6-8 months of Ecstasy of Gold and I noticed that I was not ready to take action. Based on who I am, I think that the skills and strengths embodied in Alchemist and Quantum Limitless are my best launching pad for being able to take action.

All of the plans, projects, and ideas that I really believe in are represented first by Alchemist and then by Quantum Limitless.

So I took a few steps back in order to later be able to take many steps forward. Playing the long-game as usual.

In general, in the past 10 months, I only played my Terminus wealth custom 3 times per week, 1 loop each time. Consistent, yes. But also well below what I could have handled, due to the presence of the other programs. The results I have seen are mostly subtle.

In contrast, I’ve felt comparatively more from Quantum Limitless. Alchemist feels powerful but subtle, and I’d have trouble quantifying or describing it. Similar with Mind’s Eye. Spiritual search and reflection has been one of the primary activities of my life, basically from childhood. I think this also impacts how Alchemist feels to me.

But it has not all been just ‘preparing for the future’. A truly important manifestation of Alchemist and Quantum Limitless (and maybe Paths of Wealth and Mind’s Eye, as well) has been my discovery, exploration of, and subsequent enrollment for formal training in a sub-specialization in which I’m passionately interested and that feeds directly into the Vision that I have been developing for my work. It happened extremely organically and is now a part of my life.

I enrolled in a 100-hour training course from March to November 2021 that will allow me to integrate this specialization into my work and life. And more ‘weird’ synchronicities: The course is divided into five 20 hour modules. The first module began on the same day as my wedding anniversary. The second module will begin on my birthday. And that’s the same day that I’ll begin my next stage of subliminal work. All very interesting. But that’s how timing and alignment seem to work.

1 Like

Thanks @Azriel!

1 Like

one of the best posts i’ve read.

4 Likes

Thanks for reposting man!

1 Like

:+1:

I thought that was a great post.

Straight-forward, practical, insightful.

PS @Floridianninja thank you for that post! I printed it out.

1 Like

Today’s basic stack:

Paths of Wealth Terminus (1 loop with meditation)

Quantum Limitless (3 loops)
The Alchemist (2 loops)

Everything after that is bonus.

Just started the first loop of The Alchemist.

I can believe that these (stage 4 of Quantum Limitless and Alchemist) are heavier programs, because I think I can feel a subjective sensation of processing them. I was probably already going to be tired today; but periodically, I’ll get a wave of something that seems like it could be related to the tracks.

I haven’t been to the gym or pressed a bar since before the pandemic, I think.

I have gone walking and done pull-ups in the park.

My bench press, to look at one exercise, was lower even back before the pandemic. So, I’m very curious about where it’ll be when I go back.

It was an excellent post, but I’m reminded of a biblical proverb regarding casting pearls.

2 Likes

Tonight’s (well, last night’s, by now) pull-up sets:

Set 1: 10
Set 2: 10
Set 3: 10
Set 4: 11
Set 5: 11

BUT…

Before set 1, I did my first ever muscle-up!

The form was complete crap. But for the first time ever in my life, I managed to get from under the bar to over the bar. I was never able to do that before. I count it as very good fortune that I did not just keep going over and wind up flipping over the whole thing and falling off the other side. :joy:

At the start of set 2, I said ‘okay. Let’s see if that was somehow just a complete fluke.’

It was not. I managed to get up over the bar a second time. Again, zero form. But I now know that I’m someone who can someday do a proper form muscle-up.

You know what? I, in part, credit Quantum Limitless. Enhanced my learning approach and process.

And Equilibrium must have helped as well.

1 Like

This dude

2 Likes

Have you done negative reps for your pull ups?

Are those the same as eccentric movement pull-ups (as opposed to concentric)?

If so, those are good for rehab or as an intermediate exercise to build up to pull-ups.

Same thing you’re talking about?

I bet you know it!

So if I wanted to increase my pull up count, I would keep a chair or stool nearby.

I’d do pull ups to exhaustion, then bring the chair/stool over and get up to the bar.

Grab on to it with my chin above the bar, and SLOWLY lower myself. I’d go to exhaustion. Does that make sense?

1 Like

Yes. That makes complete sense!

:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

I hadn’t thought of using them that way. But it makes complete sense.

I do mine in the park so it’d take some creative problem-solving. But it’s definitely a good idea.

I’ve done a bunch of negative exercises during the times when I’ve been overcoming injuries (like medical epicondylitis, Achilles tendinitis, etc.).

Here’s the thing that many people don’t seem to know because I see it at the gym all the time, even with those HUGE dudes.

The growth of strength and muscle seems to get stimulated on the negative part of the repetition. That’s why I slow it down on the negative, and do extra negatives.

1 Like

Yes, same here. But I hadn’t tried adding pure negative reps after I’d already maxed out on regular reps. That’s dope.

(Now that I think of it, I guess a version of that happens when you’re being spotted. But I haven’t worked out with a spotter in a long time. What I lose in extra help, I gain back in comfort and enjoyment. I am pretty easily distracted by people.)