Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

PS @Floridianninja thank you for that post! I printed it out.

1 Like

Todayā€™s basic stack:

Paths of Wealth Terminus (1 loop with meditation)

Quantum Limitless (3 loops)
The Alchemist (2 loops)

Everything after that is bonus.

Just started the first loop of The Alchemist.

I can believe that these (stage 4 of Quantum Limitless and Alchemist) are heavier programs, because I think I can feel a subjective sensation of processing them. I was probably already going to be tired today; but periodically, Iā€™ll get a wave of something that seems like it could be related to the tracks.

I havenā€™t been to the gym or pressed a bar since before the pandemic, I think.

I have gone walking and done pull-ups in the park.

My bench press, to look at one exercise, was lower even back before the pandemic. So, Iā€™m very curious about where itā€™ll be when I go back.

It was an excellent post, but Iā€™m reminded of a biblical proverb regarding casting pearls.

2 Likes

Tonightā€™s (well, last nightā€™s, by now) pull-up sets:

Set 1: 10
Set 2: 10
Set 3: 10
Set 4: 11
Set 5: 11

BUTā€¦

Before set 1, I did my first ever muscle-up!

The form was complete crap. But for the first time ever in my life, I managed to get from under the bar to over the bar. I was never able to do that before. I count it as very good fortune that I did not just keep going over and wind up flipping over the whole thing and falling off the other side. :joy:

At the start of set 2, I said ā€˜okay. Letā€™s see if that was somehow just a complete fluke.ā€™

It was not. I managed to get up over the bar a second time. Again, zero form. But I now know that Iā€™m someone who can someday do a proper form muscle-up.

You know what? I, in part, credit Quantum Limitless. Enhanced my learning approach and process.

And Equilibrium must have helped as well.

1 Like

This dude

2 Likes

Have you done negative reps for your pull ups?

Are those the same as eccentric movement pull-ups (as opposed to concentric)?

If so, those are good for rehab or as an intermediate exercise to build up to pull-ups.

Same thing youā€™re talking about?

I bet you know it!

So if I wanted to increase my pull up count, I would keep a chair or stool nearby.

Iā€™d do pull ups to exhaustion, then bring the chair/stool over and get up to the bar.

Grab on to it with my chin above the bar, and SLOWLY lower myself. Iā€™d go to exhaustion. Does that make sense?

1 Like

Yes. That makes complete sense!

:pray:t4::pray:t4::pray:t4:

I hadnā€™t thought of using them that way. But it makes complete sense.

I do mine in the park so itā€™d take some creative problem-solving. But itā€™s definitely a good idea.

Iā€™ve done a bunch of negative exercises during the times when Iā€™ve been overcoming injuries (like medical epicondylitis, Achilles tendinitis, etc.).

Hereā€™s the thing that many people donā€™t seem to know because I see it at the gym all the time, even with those HUGE dudes.

The growth of strength and muscle seems to get stimulated on the negative part of the repetition. Thatā€™s why I slow it down on the negative, and do extra negatives.

1 Like

Yes, same here. But I hadnā€™t tried adding pure negative reps after Iā€™d already maxed out on regular reps. Thatā€™s dope.

(Now that I think of it, I guess a version of that happens when youā€™re being spotted. But I havenā€™t worked out with a spotter in a long time. What I lose in extra help, I gain back in comfort and enjoyment. I am pretty easily distracted by people.)

I got this idea from Dorian Yates. I watched some of his interviews/demonstrations and I got lots of good information. I finally understood concepts I had not understood before.

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendation!

1 Like

Continuing this winding down process.

Weird.

So, my current playlist will end on 30 April. Next Friday.

That means that next Thursday 29 April will be the last day that I do a meditation with Mindā€™s Eye Terminus2.

3 times a week since 24 May 2020.

At some point in the process, I think a couple of months in, I started feeling stuffā€”movement, deepening, changes in the quality of mental state, time dilation, etc. It was never associated with any external manifestations in my life in any obvious or easily observable way. But it was, nevertheless, consistent and clear. I think those experiences have probably been an expression of synergy between Mindā€™s Eye Terminus2, Alchemist, and Quantum Limitless. Maybe a little harder to track because of the Terminus2 build for Mindā€™s Eye.

The next gen custom will combine those three cores, this time all at the same build strengths (i.e., Standard Q V2 for daytime loops and Terminus V2 for meditation sessions). We will see what happens.

DUAT Terminus2 will be on ice for a bit. IMBUE Terminus is on hiatus as well.

That means no Terminus2 tracks for the foreseeable future. Am hoping that frees up a fair bit of bandwidth.

2 Customs + 2 Boosters.

Starting in 20 days.

Out of 24 Project Hero Physical Shifting modules, I am interested in the following 14:

Top Tier
SPS: Reproductive System
SPS: Endocrine System
SPS: Respiratory System
SPS: Nervous System
A/SPS: Organs

Second Tier
SPS: Digestive System
SPS: Skeletal System
SPS: Muscular System

Third Tier
SPS: Renal System
SPS: Immune System
SPS: Lymphatic System

Fourth Tier
A/SPS: Eyesight
SPS: Integumentary System
SPS: Fat Burn

Right now, I donā€™t have space for any of them. Iā€™m thinking of including the Top Tier titles into a Paragon Enhanced Custom Ultima build maybe in 3 months or so.

But Iā€™m thinking that I may want to create a Custom that has all or almost all of them.

A question for future days.

Like how you map you custom out like this

1 Like

Tomorrow is Sunday. Rest day.

And then Monday 26 April 2021 to Friday 30 April 2021 are my last 5 days with sol (the name of my current subliminal playlist).

One interesting reflection from this last year. I never really used high loop counts with my Terminus customs. It started out as just being cautious and patient. As time passed, I found that they were really not overwhelming, but because I had a number of programs running at the same time, I kept the Terminus loops low. This was good because it allowed me to be balanced, I think. But on the other hand, I never really did push Terminus to see how many loops would be ideal or how many would be intense.

And I guess thatā€™s not going to happen. The first 11 days of May are a washout period. My only subliminal-related task in that time is to order my new programs for the next phase. And when I come back, itā€™ll be with standard QV2 programs in the main positions. So, if I ever do get around to an intense Terminus experiment, it may not be for some time.

2 Likes

Noticing another Quantum Limitless manifestation:

Insight Cascades

Once one connection is apprehended about a phenomenon, the mind quickly generates and extrapolates a whole chain of related insights.

1 Like