Traveling the Paths of Wealth, Imbuing Vital Physicality (Custom Q Journal)

So, as usual, today’s basic playlist (could probably just scroll upwards and copy and paste this):

Mind’s Eye Terminus2 - 1 loop (morning meditation)

Alchemist Awakening (st 3) - 2 loops
Quantum Focus (st 3) - 1 loop
The Alchemist (st 4) - 2 loops
IMBUE Terminus - 1 loop (probably)
Jet Stream B - 1 or 2 loops

Next week, I’ll raise Alchemist Stage IV to 3 loops. And the week after that, will probably play 4 loops until the end of April.

Actually, though, by that time, the Alchemist V2 versions may be out. So I may just keep at it 2 or 3 loops.

After thinking for another 2 weeks, I ended up going with this idea. I removed All-Seeing from my planned custom and I’m including Mosaic instead.

This custom is just too important. It’s intended to be central and to empower any and every other program I run. I don’t want to take the chance that it won’t mesh extremely well with all other programs.

1 Like

I’m honored you considered it.

1 Like

I have a lot of experience journeying my own consciousness, and I’ve done a lot of reflection and contemplation of the energies within my psyche – especially concerning the elementals and zodiacal energies but also our higher faculties and what I’ve concluded is that you can only benefit from a high subliminal intake as long as your capacity for energy transmutation is in alignment.

Which are the reasons why we are building energetically sterile and uplifting healing capsules where we can literally take a person – ground and connect him/her, charge him/her with massive sums of Lux and then use all of that energy for a month (while mostly in a passive state) to fully reprogram the subconscious.

This might sound arrogant but I can say with much confidence that my energy has gained so much felicity that the experiments I’ve been doing would most probably cause physical illness, extreme stonewalling, or other symptoms of extreme reconciliation.

It’s always been stated that taking action is most very important when listening to subliminal’s, this way the script is able the alchemicalise and you are able to intake more through the art of transmutation since one needs emotion to move the physical body around in the material world.

When you work out the body, do you not get more hungry, why? You have transmuted the stamina of your body and used that physical energy to lift weights, after which your body will send signals to your mind that it needs more food to transmute into physical energy.

But that’s only on the physical side of things, we also have emotional energy (water), and intellectual energy which is air and allows us to concentrate and focus on the mind.

Not to mention Fire, which Khan has a whole lot from. I’m not so fond of Fire and Earth which is highly prevalent in Khan but it does protect you a lot from demonic influences, other people’s emotions, and you are just grounded, unshakable, relaxed and you shine all that negativity away with your positive highly energetic and fiery vibe.

I hope this answers your question, and if not, sure do reinstate it.

3 Likes

I’m also interested in the question of what happens when we internally process a subliminal without expressing it so much through action or in our external world.

I wonder to what extent it might get ‘stored for later’. Almost like a memory that is waiting to be accessed.

Any thoughts on that?

1 Like

3 hours of meetings in the AM. Another 3 hour one in the afternoon.

lucky was barely able to meditate before I had to go out this morning.

feel weirdly shaky right now.

starting my daily loops now, other than meditation loop.

What I’m seeing with people who’re running high loops is that while they’re not necessarily expressing them instantly the scripts are surely ingested and therefore the memory of that script is stored within one’s subconscious on a much deeper level.

Like eating more food than your body can convert into energy – it’ll be stored in the vessel for later use or transmutation when the body is out of energy and it has nothing in the stomach to convert.

The only difference is that none understands the mind because there is no picture of it – when you think of the mind you see a picture of the brain while the best depiction of life and consciousness (which is the mind) is probably the Tree of Life or the triangle of Pythagoras.

In this case, the emotion from the scripts (thoughts) are never transmuted into action, which might be a waste of energy since the cycle of manifestation is never finished, on the other hand, it could also reprogram the subconscious on a much deeper level and store within it a great amount scripts which are beneficial to growth and advancement.

At the end of the day the subconscious is ever molding and shaping, so in this case, you’d want to do a lot of loops I’d suggest you take it into a specific direction and stick to it. What’s the point otherwise?

Whenever you think without taking action on the thought it is an incomplete manifestation and waste of energy – no wonder humans are drained from life force and incapable of using the intellect with all of its phenomenal faculties and tools.

The mind uses the brain which is a processor of light to allow us to process data in all sorts of ways.

5 Likes

Down to the last 19 days with my current stack. The whole journey will have been about 314 days (or 294 days if you start counting from when I added in Alchemist and Quantum Limitless). So between 42 and 45 weeks, and now we’re down to the last 2.5 weeks.

After that, we’ll do a 1.5 week washout. Then we start with the new stack: 2 customs, 2 boosters.

4 Likes

by we, you mean you and your higher self :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is perfect.

The modules released in this latest module pack…perfect.

They don’t change my plan for Naissance at all. On the other hand, they fit perfectly with the plan that has been developing.

2 custom majors and 2 boosters.

one of the 2 boosters is Paragon. I plan to run it as a booster first, but then gradually increase it into a major Ultima and to then create Paragon Enhanced. Originally, I was thinking to create Paragon Enhanced with Diamond (for Reproductive Health synergy), All-Seeing (for Eyesight synergy), Deep Sleep/Harmonic Singularilty (for Neuro-Endocrine Health synergy).

Now I can just go directly to the source. I do have some issues. Thank goodness they’re still relatively okay for now, but investment is needed, and I greatly appreciate the energy and vision behind making these modules available.

I also had a synchronicity in the timing and nature of this release.

I’ve been walking 6 to 8 miles a day, since about September/October 2020. I actually started off the walking back in June, but it increased and then became daily by the Fall. Later, I found that my insurance company had this incentive program that would take money off your premium if you walked 10000 steps for X number of days. Haha. It has tiers, and the highest tier is that if you walk 250 days in the year, then there will be a 20% rebate on the insurance. By the time I found out about that, I’d already been walking for 2-3 months anyway, so I definitely signed up. And it added an extra ‘gamifying’ element to my daily exercise. After a while, I added up the days and saw that even though I’d started partway through the calculation year and would only have 8 months, I’d be able to make the 250 days with about 30 days to spare. (They start it on a fixed date, not on the date when you sign up to participate in it. So I lost about 4 months. haha.)

Anyway, long story short for anyone who’s reading this and made it this far; today was my 250th day of walking. I saw the announcement of modules being released this morning when I woke up, but I purposely didn’t check out the new modules until after I’d done all of my practices: meditate for an hour, do a kind of ritual, walk my 6 miles, shower, dice my apples and mix with mango yogurt. Then I sat down comfortably to look at what amazing modules had been released. And saw that it was this amazing set of modules in support of health.

Synchronicity.

3 Likes

Now that the April module pack has been released. I can finalize my upcoming custom.

Naissance Custom

Updated with Mosaic

So, again:

I’ve been meditating with Terminus tracks since May 2020. In this next stage of subliminals work, I plan to continue with Terminus meditations. This time I’ll be meditating with Terminus V2 versions of my two customs: PATHS and NAISSANCE. Alternating by day; resting on Sundays.

This time, though, for daytime play, I’ll be using Standard Q V2 versions of the same two customs.

So I’ll get to see what happens when you concurrently run Terminus and Standard versions of the same programs.

Other than that it’s my 2 boosters: Jet Stream B and Paragon Complete, most likely 2 loops per day (resting Sundays). I’ll adjust as necessary, but this is the plan.

With just two customs and two boosters, I plan to run every program everyday. I want to shift my primary focus to actions and projects. The plan is to run this stack until I’ve seen some success with my projects.

2 planned developments during this stage are:

1. Allow Paragon Complete to evolve. From boosters to major program Ultima to an eventual custom Ultima with Physical Shifting.

2. As my projects develop successfully and begin to grow, I plan to introduce Emperor, ultimately leading (in the long-term) to an Emperor-based custom, with House of Medici, etc., This development will be based on progress, not on time.

1 Like

Well, things are getting to the point of being locked in and organized. There’s not so much to write about here except for counting down until mid-May. And making little comments about the current stack that is winding down.

That next stage of subliminal use would warrant a new journal. This journal has taken me through the first stage of Q-subliminals. From planning out Paths of Wealth and IMBUE to the decision to focus on working through Alchemist and Quantum Limitless multi-stage programs, and then the subsequent 10 months of doing exactly that.

So, here we are.

Monday was the official start date of Alchemist Stage 4 and Quantum Limitless Stage 4, though I’d already begun layering them in at low loops about 3 weeks prior to that.

Today’s Stack:

PATHS Terminus (meditation, 1 loop)
Quantum Limitless Stage 4 (3 loops)
Alchemist Stage 4 (1 loop)
Quantum Limitless Stage 3 (1 loop; phasing this out gradually. This is the last week of playing it.)

Then Jet Stream B Ultima (1-2 loops)
possibly IMBUE Terminus (1 loop; if I go for a hike)

Happy 250th !

1 Like

The decision to create two Terminus build customs, but to then systematically work through both Alchemist and Quantum Limitless at the same time was the major flavor and energy of my past year with subliminals.

The result of this approach was that things were dominated by Alchemist and Quantum Limitless, for the most part.

But I did this for a very specific reason. Before Q store and customs, I started out with about 6-8 months of Ecstasy of Gold and I noticed that I was not ready to take action. Based on who I am, I think that the skills and strengths embodied in Alchemist and Quantum Limitless are my best launching pad for being able to take action.

All of the plans, projects, and ideas that I really believe in are represented first by Alchemist and then by Quantum Limitless.

So I took a few steps back in order to later be able to take many steps forward. Playing the long-game as usual.

In general, in the past 10 months, I only played my Terminus wealth custom 3 times per week, 1 loop each time. Consistent, yes. But also well below what I could have handled, due to the presence of the other programs. The results I have seen are mostly subtle.

In contrast, I’ve felt comparatively more from Quantum Limitless. Alchemist feels powerful but subtle, and I’d have trouble quantifying or describing it. Similar with Mind’s Eye. Spiritual search and reflection has been one of the primary activities of my life, basically from childhood. I think this also impacts how Alchemist feels to me.

But it has not all been just ‘preparing for the future’. A truly important manifestation of Alchemist and Quantum Limitless (and maybe Paths of Wealth and Mind’s Eye, as well) has been my discovery, exploration of, and subsequent enrollment for formal training in a sub-specialization in which I’m passionately interested and that feeds directly into the Vision that I have been developing for my work. It happened extremely organically and is now a part of my life.

I enrolled in a 100-hour training course from March to November 2021 that will allow me to integrate this specialization into my work and life. And more ‘weird’ synchronicities: The course is divided into five 20 hour modules. The first module began on the same day as my wedding anniversary. The second module will begin on my birthday. And that’s the same day that I’ll begin my next stage of subliminal work. All very interesting. But that’s how timing and alignment seem to work.

1 Like

Thanks @Azriel!

1 Like

one of the best posts i’ve read.

4 Likes

Thanks for reposting man!

1 Like

:+1:

I thought that was a great post.

Straight-forward, practical, insightful.